I love your song choice <3
That's all from me
- That hitnormal is ewww orz. Hitsound is pretty sub-par overall unfortunately
- Easy -- Hard gap is really huge relatively
- I like this diff
- AR 4? imo with ar3 there are too many stuff on the screen at once
- 00:41:212 (6,1,2) - aesthetic nitpick. Make the head, the tail and the circle form a triangle.
- 00:12:347 (4,5) - 00:17:536 (4,5) - replace these two with sliders to differentiate them from 00:14:941 (4,5) - 00:20:131 (4,5) - which are stronger cuz of the drums
- 01:10:725 (3) - aesthetic nitpick. Can you make 01:10:239 (2,3,1) - symmetrical
- imo ar 7.3 or 7.5 is better. The song is pretty fast and your pattern has a lot of partially overlaps. Higher approach rate will reduce the number of notes on screen and will improve the readability of the diff.
- why is the hitsounding in this diff so messed up lol. Random official soft hitnormal here and there. Snares toms and kicks are all over the place lol.
- 00:03:914 (1,2) - 00:24:671 (1,2) - Extend the sliders and delete the circles maybe? To differentiate to slower parts from the more lively parts
- 00:09:752 (2) - not really sure about this being in a hard diff, but it fits so /shrug
- 00:05:212 (1,2) - 00:06:509 (1,2) - imo (1)s should have that small spacing increase as well. (1)s are even slightly stronger you know ._. Another choice would be using normal DS. Parts after this (except the kiais) have no jumps lol.
- 00:46:725 (1,2,3,4) - uhh overlaps. Check this whole slow part for unintended overlapping.
- 00:56:779 (1) - this reverse slider is a bit of a letdown lol. I mean you are clearly following the drums here (the 1/2 spams) and this is the build up for the chorus that comes afterwards. LIVE UP TO THE HYPE
- 01:07:806 (2,5) - 01:08:131 (3,1) - aesthetic nitpick. Can you make the stacks here look.. uhm.. similar? look much better imo
- 00:05:212 (1,2) - 00:06:509 (1,2) - these jumps feel nice but they don't rly make sense comparing to other places in the diff. They're the biggest jumps i think. They shouldn't be in this slow intro orz nerf them a bit
- fyi your 1/4 kickslider jumps are a huuuuuuuge spike if you consider the movement speed required. Idk if you want that.
- 00:08:779 (5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - maybe it's just me but imo the spacing is really confusing here. 00:08:779 (5,6) - really fast moving here and after that 00:09:104 (1,2) - this is a sharp drop which kinda makes sense. The problem is it accelerates back at 00:10:077 (4) - and then decelerate at 00:10:401 (1) - . Because the acceleration/deceleration here are not justified by the music the movement is pretty weird. just move 00:10:077 (4) - closer to 00:09:752 (3) - . That should help
- 00:25:968 (1) - use 1.8 or 2.0 DS on this one. Fits better with the music. acceleration at 00:26:293 (2) - comes a bit too late imo
- 00:29:536 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - yea this part is suitable for jumps but imo because you stack them so much and there is no clear pattern for players to stick to this might be bad. don't stack them or come up with a good pattern o/
- 00:31:158 (1,2,3,4,5) - this rhythm is repeated over and over in this part. This might be because you stick to percussions alone. Imo if you also consider other stuff (vocals, guitars, etc.) the rhythm won't be so mundane here.
- 01:00:995 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This looks like fireworks lmfao. Some geometry stuff might look more appealing~
- 01:17:698 (1,4) - eh is this overlap intended
- 00:04:563 (3,4,5,6,1,2) - spacing doesn't make sense. (1,2) should be bigger than the rest but you mapped it otherwise lol. the last two are much more stronger
- 00:09:752 (1,1) - aesthetic nitpick: can you make the circle not overlapping with the main body of the slider?
- Try to keep the variation stuff in check and do it moderately. Little variation here and there makes the map feel more fresh but too much variation and it turns into a jumping practice. It does feel weird playing highly spaced 00:32:779 (3,4,5) - and playing 00:33:752 (1,2,3,4) - afterwards. I understand that circle jumps are much easier to map comparing to jumps with sliders xd. But still it's a beatmap it needs to correlate with the music
- 00:10:887 (4,5) - this was the first pattern that's introduced so I expected 00:13:482 (4,5) - to have normal spacing lol, but turns out rest of them have these antijumps XD. add that to 00:10:887 (4,5) -
- 00:15:590 (1,2,3,4) - 00:16:725 (1) - yea the 00:16:725 (1) - should be bigger cuz the guitar is much more intense (it even has a crash on it wtf)
- 00:55:482 (6,1) - Don't decelerate during the build up QAQ
- It's weird that the verse has higher spacing compared with the chorus lol. Like 01:17:698 (1,2,3) - 01:13:806 (5) - etc I totally didn't expect these to be in the kiai.
- Keep your difficulty curve in check! Make the map harder when the song gets more intense. Just compare these three and you'll see why the difficulty curve is important 00:02:293 (5,6,1,2,3,4) - 01:02:779 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - 00:33:752 (1,2,3,4,1) -
That's all from me