from my queue
- 00:41:850 (1,1,2,3) - Not big deal but you could move this more to left. There's a 3/4 beat apart from (2) to NC'd (1), but we have almost the same DS from previous (1) to (2), and it feels like we don't have a proper "cursor movement progression" following vocals with this "same" DS. changed but not much since the left border of the map
- 00:53:850 (1) - Huge %Volume drop, it doesn't feels great while playing, seems like something on your headset/fone went wrong. upped a bit
- 00:50:628 - wtf this -15% section even crashes osu ok dayum wtf did I did
- 01:00:961 (1) - This slider looks better Ctrl+G'd I want it this way :c
- 01:01:837 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Why there's no hitsounding on these patterns? It sounds really poor. The same goes to next similiar patterns, try some whistles. well since all the notes she sings are the same intensities nothing is fitting tbh
- 01:01:394 (1) - This note is 1ms off, fix snapping. it's normal, there is a red line in this part because the voice is shifted a bit
- 01:11:184 (1) - This slider also looks better Ctrl+G'd Same I prefer it this way :c
- 01:31:628 (1,1,2,1,2,3,4) - Hey that's pretty cool, but 01:32:073 (1,2) - should be a little more spaced and (2) should overlap (1) more, because reaching this second slider and going to next combo right after isn't a easy move to perform, so you should make part of movement lighter. tbh I thing it flow pretty easy this way
- 01:33:406 (1,2,3) - That's a hard move too, I think that (1) should be less spaced to promote less stress than necessary on player. changed
- 01:36:295 (2,3) - If you move a little bit up and right you get a better cursor flow while playing. true, changed
- 01:47:628 (1) - You could do a curved shape like this. A straight slider with previous movement could force some combo breaks due aim tension.Yeah true, changed
- 01:47:961 (2,3,4) - Would be great a smaller spacing here from (1) with the slider shape change well tbh with an held 1/1 slider spacing can be a bit higher without disturbing player
- 02:23:167 (1) - Two points with different volume and sample cannot exist. lol true
- 02:35:184 (1) - Minor suggestion but Ctrl+G here looks a little better to me here. Really optional since actual disposal also works fine. since the kick act like a stronger note than the two before, I want the flow to be "broken"
- 02:42:073 (2) - Why not Ctrl+G? Movement flows way lighter on this way. I mean, imo that's a unnecessary flow "break". You could also increase spacing between 1 and 2. Well I use this pattern each time this part appear in the song, and I want to emphasis the kick this way :c
- 02:55:628 (1,2) - Decrease spacing a little and increase overlap for smoother transition between combos. same as the first kiai, I want it to be like this
- 03:05:739 (2) - Straight spaced doesn't feels great, move this a little bit to right. ? I didn't understand
- 03:13:405 (2) - This is not snapped. now it is
- 04:08:517 (1,2) - Overlap on this movement seems fine but you could do the same for patterns consistency. Reduce snaping too. You probably should reduce spacing on 04:08:739 (2,1) - too. well those sliders are so stacked it should act like a "break" for the flow, you just should wait at the same place with your cursor so this flow like a stacked double but it's mapped differently
- 04:24:073 (1) - You could do a curved shape and move a little up to prevent unwanted combo breaks. Changed!
Such a great map, good luck! Thanks mate!
xenok always here this da good song
00:29:628 (2,3) - can you put like a 1/8 slider instead, beat is not so intense yeah but since the map is based on finger technic and this pattern isn't that hard to hit, I will let it like this
00:30:517 (1,1) - why spamming nc here ? true, too much nc without sense, changed
01:32:961 (1) - moreeeeeeee sv a changed
01:32:073 (1) - stuff like this would be prefered to have 2 circles to emphasis on clap I see what you mean but it's not how I want to build up this section
01:32:739 (3,4) - this can be 1/4 slider same, the big 1/4 spacing is wanted here, I think that putting a 1/4 slider would destroy this gimmick
02:55:628 (1) - same this can be 2 circles for the claps same D:
03:02:147 (3) - rip hitsound It's made on purpose, there is no snare but a kick at this circle especialy, it's why it's spaced lower also
03:38:183 - a slider here could be nice I want to map on kick and snare here, not cymbals :c
03:46:073 (2,3) - the transition here is pretty hard, how about making 03:46:184 (3,4) - this a 1/8 slider? I don't really see how I could make that with still having a circular flow how I made for the other 1/8 sliders in the map, I see how this section is a bit harder than the others 1/8 triplets in the map but I don't really see how to organise them in this pattern, I prefer let it like this for the moment
04:23:628 (1,2,3) - rhythm choice here is meh, 04:23:628 (1,2) - this should be ctrl g I see what you mean, you say that for emphasising claps but tbh passing from a 1/6 rhythm into a 1/4 without sliders to help is freeeaking hard to play, I prefer simplifying this rhythm choice for playing purpose
at some places the ncs makes literally no sense to me but eh who cares :c
gl with that Thanks a lot
placeholder, hit me up if i dont put a mod here by tomorrow night
hey, from my Q
I'm still fairly new to modding higher difficulties although I have done a few, so sorry if my mod is a bit opinionated and subjective at times.[General]
- Your BPM at the start is a bit odd. You've tried too hard to time the strings even though they're not leading the beats, it's the bell things (idk what they're called).. Anyway, I found it sounded better at 80bpm at the beginning with roughly 935 as the offset. Then, 135bpm at roughly 16,960 offset. Since it's GoldenWolf that timed the song I won't pronounce myself on that, but I'm pretty confiant with his timing so I will just poke him about that. Also, I want to follow violins here, it's clearly what the player will hear the most, and I think it's the leading sound of this part.[Cursed Reincarnation]
- 00:15:165 (1,2,3,4) - I don't think this part compliments the part 00:15:726 (1,2) well, because you'd expect a more speedy transition, and the stacks kind of mislead the user. What I mean by this is that you've stacked two on 1/4 then made 00:15:389 (3,4) - spaced. Feels kind of odd especially with the buildup into a 1/2. Well if I wanted to reprensent this part how I hear it, it would be a 1 (23) 4 pattern, with 2 and 3 stacked, but since it's unplayable I made it this way. Still think it reprensent well the part, and if it would be "missleading", the player would just restart at this point...
- 00:17:295 (2,3,4,2,3) - I believe you should keep the same rhythm types on these parts for a better consistency leading into the heavier part of the song. Would be very boring. Since there are 3-4 rythmical patterns, it's just a mix up of representing the same rythm differently.
- 00:28:295 (3,1) - Maybe consider blanketing here for a slightly better aesthetic? It's not mean to be a blanket at all :/
- 00:30:295 (8,9,1) - I think you can make a better circular flow which would match the style you're mapping potentially better as well as reinforcing fluid cursor movement, maybe try something like this: I never use circularflow in this part of the song, each time this part happen in the song.
I want it to not be like the other parts since the cymbal does (hit blank hit), so I try to follow that
- 01:00:961 (1,1) - Nazi blanket Fixed
- 01:03:615 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - I feel you could make a more coherent and crisp pattern here, right now it doesn't feel like it holds much character the way it is,maybe try something like this: Your proposition is just not following my thought about this part of the song. I want it to looks how I did it,
and it's totally subjectiv at this point
- 01:07:171 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - ^ ^
- 01:37:406 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - Whilst being comfortable and nice to hit, just like above I don't feel they have any synergy with eachother or your style of mapping (I personally believe from what I see you excel at mapping neatly) and I believe that giving actual shapes to these jumps would make a nicer overall look for the player. Meant to be this way. I want those jumps to not have polygonal jumps since those jumps cover a triplet snare part in the song, remembering like a military rhythm. Those snare aren't the most regular sounds and I want the jumps to represent that.
- 01:53:184 (2,6) - Potential stack? It would make that harder to read without no reason. Also, I don't stack this kind of things during the whole map
- 02:13:184 (1) - This wave slider is inconsistent as the curve at the end is way more subtle than the curve at the beginning, making the end curve more pronounced would fix this and create a good opportunity to blanket 02:13:739 (2,1) inside said curve. You are true, this curve wasn't really well made, changed
- 02:17:850 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Perhaps make this a perfect star for the same reasons as above about synergy and whatnot same, I want to represent the snare sound by "unstructure" here
- 02:25:389 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Same as 01:03:615 (1,2,1,2,1,2) . same
- 02:39:517 - Add a note, there is quite a strong emphasis with vocals here and the spacing is also a bit inconsistent around this part with 02:39:628 (2,3) being spaced further away whilst being a 1/4. but this part is mapped to drums
- 03:00:961 (1,2,3,4) - I think this works and looks better as a cross square jump, as shown: same, snare thing
- 03:02:147 (3) - x:416 y:88 so it's central in the previous two notes, again just my aesthetic-based opinion Here, the note is more approched from the 2 than the 1 since it's a kick resouning behind this note, being less powerful than a snare
Might as well stop here, since I will be repeating a lot of the same suggestions. Basically just focus on the shapes and patterns you're making I believe your map will heavily benefit if you use more precise and coherent shapes in your jump that work well with eachother. Remember to take in vocal and music emphasis as well so you're not over/under mapping and part! Well, most of the things you said were meant to be this way. If you want to see a more visually structured map by me to prove that everything in this map is choice and not incapacity, here's a map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665744
Really fun map, would love to see this get ranked and your hitsounds are great! Thx dude
most are subjective[General]
- what's the point on having color 1 here? i can't see any orange color in the background? It's because of my autism, I changed background but not combo color , changed
- since there is no storyboard so using widescreen is unnecessary. tick out please yes
- Wave hitsound with possible delay > 5ms: soft-hitfinish2.wav looks like it was having some delay, changed
- i think color 3 is quite dark. it could be difficult for players to read in gameplay. maybe try to lighten up little bit? tried to remove darker
- i suggest that the title should have some spaces between slash (like "Fairlady:Reincarnation / Ideal", like this map does.). so that it could be much easier to read imo. sure
- since the song is from Queen A'rcadia album. why don't you add this in tags. It's in now
- i don't think adding "high bpm" in tags would be nice idea cuz the song itself isn't too fast. i think it would fit with speedcore maps instead. (like https://osu.ppy.sh/s/381103) I see, changed!
- 04:34:211 - having 2 green lines is unrankable. but the other one is a red line? https://i.imgur.com/glKQue5.png
- 00:16:738 (2,1) - i think ds between here is quite too far. they are just 1/8-beat apart from each other. maybe try to make them closer. Since it's an held slider and the next element is in the same direction of the slider, slider leniency will just do the work pretty easily[/color]
- 00:20:517 (1) - why blank here? i can't hear any significant stop sound here. making 1/4-beat slider like the others might be better. At this special part, the crash cymbal hits, so I want to do like a stop, but you are directly leaded to the next object that isn't at the same place as this note. I do it aswell at
- 00:27:628 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - these have as same rhythm as 00:16:962 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - but why they are mapped differently? consider making them the same plz. Because this whole part is a part where I mix up a lot of rhythm pattern fitting with the song rhythm.
- 00:32:517 (3) - since there is a slow sv here, adding nc here might be better for players. Ok
- 00:57:184 (1,1) - why don't you make streams here like you did on 00:53:850 (1,2,3,4) -? Was unconsistent, changed
- 01:10:739 (1,1) - i think the movement is quite lack here because 01:10:739 (1) -'s flow likely to go right side but 01:11:184 (1) - is forcing players to go back left slide again. Man this spacing is so small LUL
- 02:15:628 (1,2,3) - i think you could enlarge this part bigger so that players may not confused between 1/4 and 1/6. The gimmick here was to do that it's the same length of the 1/6 but at 1/4, like if there is 8cm for 4 1/6 notes there is 8cm for 3 1/4 notes. I can understand that it's hard to read so if someone else tell me that I will change that.
- 02:19:628 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - since this part here is crescendo like 02:16:073 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -. so making them the same could be great idea imo. true, the crescendo was not marked at all in this part
- 02:34:739 (1,1) - :joy:
- 03:07:184 (1,1,1) - aren't they should snap like this? i heard this part closely and i noticed that the notes didn't follow the song correctly. Possible. I will quickly ask goldenwolf about that he has a nice rhythm ear, will change if he agree
i think your map nc too frequent, like every 2-3 hitobjects lol. i think reducing them could be better, also the map is quite ambiguous cuz you can't tell that which is 1/4-beat apart or 1/2. Reading is a entire part of this map. I want the map to have some hard to read parts. The rhythm is pretty tricky in the song so fingercontrol and reading is something I want the player to use a lot in the map. About the NCs, it's mostly because it's an "highbpm map" and I try to nc every downbeat so if I use long sliders the downbeat will just be 3 items after. You can check this highbpm map that has a lot of small combos: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/701018
GL~ Thank you
K flemme d'anglais.[Cursed Reincarnation :]
- Le timing me semble un peu bizarre au début, genre on sent que le violon est décalé à 00:00:749 - , ou encore le tic à 00:01:704 - . Ce ne sont que de petits ajustements mais nécessaire. Je demande à GoldenWolf vu que c'est lui qui a timé :c
- Les combo colors ne sont pas assez différents les un des autres je trouve. Dans certains cas, comme pour les 1/6 (00:23:406 (1,2,3,1) - ) ça manque un peu de lisibilité sur le NC. Essaye quelque chose comme ça https://puu.sh/xJCeU/9d1a3a66aa.png . Changé!
- 00:16:738 (2) - L'extend sonne super mal ici (les hitsounds n'aident pas aussi). Je pense qu'un simple 1/4 ou un circle est bien suffisant pour la transition, ça fera moins violent après l'accélération. Justement, le fait que le slider se tient plus longtemps est un avantage pour le joueur à mon avis,
de plus, la slider leniency est bien assez permissive vu que le prochain élément dans la même direction que le slider. J'ai cependant mute le slider-end qui n'avait aucune raison d'être mute effectivement
- 00:27:406 (5,6) - C'est hardcore à cette vitesse ce genre de rythme, alors que tu es encore dans la phase de découverte, je trouve que c'est brutal ce genre de pattern. Un reverse serait bien assez pour faire découvrir au joueur le genre de chose qu'il pourrait voir. J'ai fais testplay la map à 5-6 personnes facilement, aucun n'a eu de soucis sur ce pattern car il a carrément le même rythme que 00:23:850 (2,3) - mais un des deux éléments est un slider 1/8 à la place d'une simple note, du coup c'est le même pattern en terme de jouabilité... Je pense sincèrement que c'est pas un soucis à ce moment de la map. De plus, ça me dérangerais de changer ce pattern car ça serait le seul qui différencierait des autres dans la même part plus loin dans la musique
- 01:17:628 (1,2,1,2) - Ils sont vachement plus violent que 01:24:517 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - alors qu'ils sont dans la même section musicale, mais eux ne sont pas avant le kiai qui pourrait expliquer pourquoi ils sont comme ça pour donner l'emphasis à la section suivante. Nerf donc. Si ce pattern est si "puissant", c'est parce que de un, les drums frappent sur des chinese cymbals, ce qui marque une puissance extrême a mon avis, mais en plus, il change le patterning des snares qui donne une sorte de syncope bousculée, marquant fortement les 01:17:628 (1,1) - . De deux, la voix prend un ton particulièrement intense, ce qui, additionné au deux, justifie l'intensité de ce passe à mon avis. En vrai, je ne pense pas que ce pattern soit plus intense que l'autre que tu a link, car celui-ci fait un pattern "(break)mouvement(break)mouvement(break)", alors que le deuxième fait un "mouvement-mouvement(break)mouvement-mouvement(break)etc... ce qui demande beaucoup plus d'effort de reading et de technique
- 01:35:517 (3,4,5) - Je trouve ce genre de flow un peu bizarre. Tu le casse entre 01:35:739 (4,5) - alors qu'il n'y a pas vraiment de raison. Et à ce BPM ça devrait rester fluide. M'ouai, je trouve ce flow assez basique, et puis il peut suivre cette direction sans soucis vu que c'est littéralement le dernier pattern de la part. Le pattern se joue de manière assez fluide imo. Si c'est un réel problème j'aviserai de le changer
- 01:36:516 - Overall je trouve que cette partie est extrêmement en bordel. Tout s'overlap de manière pas très propre et détruit la lisibilité de tes patterns,
genre 01:36:517 (1,1,1) - ça c'est pas beau, et ça non plus 01:37:406 (1,2,3,4) - . 01:36:517 (1,1,1) - j'ai réorganisé ces 3 sliders pour qu'ils overlappent de manière plus lisible. Cependant, cette part utilise des jumps non-"geométriques" car le batteur utilise un rythme ternaire sur la caisse claire qui rappelle cet effet "militaire", et donc un genre de musique un peu vieillot. De plus, le coup d'une caisse claire est moins régulier que le son produit par un coup de grosse caisse, ce qui rappelle l'irrégularité dans le son d'un enchaînement de caisse claire.
- 01:38:295 (1,2,3) - Pk le spacing serait différent alors que c'est 3 fois un snare ? Je veux dire t'as mis plus d'emphasis entre 01:38:295 (1,2) - que 01:38:591 (3,1) - c'est pas normal ^^' et c'est valable pour les autres fin de kiai évidement. Justement, écoute bien, c'est un coup de grosse caisse à chaque fois, c'est pour ça que la note est placée plus proche 01:38:591 (3) - 01:39:480 (3) - 03:02:147 (3) - 03:03:036 (3) - 04:15:036 (3) - 04:15:924 (3) - Il y'a un kick ici à chaque fois
- 01:36:295 (2,3) - Je trouve que faire jouer le 1/8 n'est pas worth, c'est déjà une partie compliqué, et un simple 1/4 slider fait amplement le travail pour couvrir la voix + drum ici. C'est valable pour les autrs kiai bien sur. Le son à 01:36:350 - est extrêmement puissant, ce qui me ferait du mal à ne pas le mapper, mais j'avoue que ce pattern peut être assez compliqué à engager si on ne s'y attend pas. Je me demande si il y a un moyen de mieux taper ce pattern en gardant un clic du joueur à 01:36:350 - ? Je n'arrive pas vraiment à trouver un pattern qui fit bien, c'est pourquoi j'ai mappé cela de cette manière. Si tu pouvais me donner une proposition qui fit bien là dessus je serai ravis de l'appliquer
- Je suppose que tu as une raison de skip les beats de vocal genre 02:09:850 - ou d'instru 02:11:627 - ? Oui, cette part est mappée sur les drums! je met bien en avant les pauses avec des longs sliders, c'est pour ça que j'ignore les vocals, les drums utilisent beaucoup de cymbales et de manière très marquée, c'est pour ça que je pense que les drums sont l'élément principal de la part
- Au passage tes NCs sont bizarre dans cette section, genre 02:10:295 (1) - ça n'a pas de raison d'être NC, on est en fin de phrase vocal, et ça n'a pas le mérite d'être emphasis par un NC. Je pense que revoir ça ici ne serait pas de trop.Vu que la part est mappée sur les drums, j'ai décidé d'NC à chaque fois que le drummer tape sur une cymbale, c'est pour ça que j'ai NC si souvent. Si tu penses que c'est too much, je vais reNC cette part
- 02:46:628 - Tu laisses la voix vide mais pas pour 02:44:850 (3) - ? :thinking: drum mapping dans ces parts too :/
- 03:03:628 (1) - Ça fini sur la lifebar XD Changed LUL
- 03:14:073 (2,3,1) - Le fait que ce soit du 1/8 devrait être plus évident et moins brutal en terme de spacing. Le petit gap est mortel à cette vitesse. J'ai space plus et stacké le 1/8
- 04:39:011 - Pourquoi c'est le seul à être skip ? En fait je ne sais pas pourquoi tu skip certaines notes de l'instru tout court sur cette partie genre 04:48:611 - ou 04:43:811 - . Parce que la boite à musique joue des notes aiguës (celles que je follow sur cette outro, 04:38:411 - , 04:39:611 - ) et des notes graves (jouées toutes les croches, 04:39:011 - , 04:43:811 - , 04:44:411 - , 04:48:611 - , etc...) D'ailleurs, dans la partie qui suit (04:54:622 - ) je follow la guitare, qui remplace les notes hautes jouées par la boite à musique dans la partie précédente.
- 05:00:030 (1,2,3) - The spacing. C'est un réel problème à cette vitesse?
Voilà, je pense que du hard modding pour esthétique ne serait pas de trop. Bah, concrètement, la plus part des esthetic choices de la map sont des choix et non des maladresses, je pense notamment à 00:47:184 - qui possède des unpolished streams, lié au fait que la partie est jouée à la caisse claire, donnant cet effet d’inconsistance du son, et aussi à 01:36:961 - , 03:00:961 - , 03:20:517 - et 04:13:406 - pour les exactes mêmes raisons. Si tu veux voir comment je peux appliquer des patterns full polished et suivant des patterns géométriques, je t'invite à aller voir cette map qui contient énormément de patterns snappés et géométriques: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665744
i suggest that the title should have some spaces between slash (like "Fairlady:Reincarnation / Ideal", like this map does.). so that it could be much easier to read imo.I'm not sure if that's allowed, would rather ask kwan/doyak
I would like to add the guitarist but I can't write in japanese and don't know where I can find this written
- Frontier - wrote:i suggest that the title should have some spaces between slash (like "Fairlady:Reincarnation / Ideal", like this map does.). so that it could be much easier to read imo.I'm not sure if that's allowed, would rather ask kwan/doyak
also add these this and this to tags ( from album cover )
Also i thinkChanged artists and added some more names in tags, thanks!
Artist: 葉月ゆら×世の漆黒×Symholic & Paspal or 葉月ゆら & Paspal
Romanised Artist: Hatsuki Yura x Toki no Shikkoku x Symholic & Paspal or Hatsuki Yura & Paspal
some of the things i say repeat 3 or more times! you should be able to tell where the other locations are because the map has very strong structure, so i'm not ging to say them all the times!
00:09:956 (1,2) - would b cute to make them circles since there isnt a pickup note on the slider end like the other sliders. I see what you mean sound wise, but mapping wise I don't understand you idea, you want to only make the slider heads as circles, or slider tails too?
If I make only slider heads, it would be akward to have no objects on 00:10:323 - 00:10:865 - , and if I would make tails clickable, it would be akward to only have those one like this, wouldn't it? Maybe I didn't understood your proposition, feel free to reexplain me
02:23:167 (1) - feedback in these areas is very low in game. idk what you did with hitsounding but i can barely hear the notes i am clicking. please change sample Changed!
01:12:739 (3,3) - imo these would be better as circles. not that important I tried and found it very akward, looks like it make a strange stop
01:15:628 (1,2,3,4,1) - rhythm here is kinda fucky, 1-2 on vocals, 3 on drum, 3 end on vocal 4 on drum 1 on vocal? lol I removed 01:15:961 (2) - to only follow drums
01:18:516 (2) - sound like it should be 2 circles to me. better buildup this way Changed! I hope I made it as you entended because I'm not sure lul, but I like the way I made it
01:23:516 (3,4) - the blue ticks are really weird imo. there's nothing in the song supporting these really, just a normal rhythm with circle at01:23:516 - > slider > circle would work much better imo.. There are two snares on the blue tics, but I admit they aren't really easy to hear. Here again I'm not sure to understand well your proposition on how I should change it...
01:32:071 (1,2) - tht blue tick under 1 end is much stronger than 2. how about circle+repeat slider instead? I changed it to make the two sounds covered by 1 as notes and let 2 as a slider, so it's not exaclty what you proposed but feel pretty logic like this aswell I guess
01:53:517 (4,5,6) - sounds like 5 should be a slider based on your hitsounding lol I see what you mean but in those fast parts I try to make kick and snare clickables and only let blank sounds to slider tails
02:08:073 (1,2,3,4) - u should distinguish this more cuz its not the drum spam like earlier lol It's what I tried to do with the stream shape no being a slider convert but a bit more messy, isn't it enough?
03:03:184 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - would be cute to follow the guitar here to introduce the guitar solo imo I tried by putting two 1/4 sliders and one 1/3 jump before but sound so strange switching like this, like I don't know what to follow, I think it would be more consistent and logic to follow drums here (even if I tried to make a slider shape that remember guitare sound with 03:03:628 (1) - , not sure it's really appealing even if it is to me). Maybe if you put me a proposition that please me I would do it
overall imo the guitar solo has too high spacing on the background drum stuff lol. kinda messes thefocus on the guitar up when you hve fullscreen jumps onto random drum beats and the guitar is all distance snapped since this part is 1/4 I'm a bit scared of putting different spacing between 1/4 notes to reflect guitare. I think it would be too hard compared to the rest of the map. Maybe I didn't understand what you proposed again
03:13:295 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - this entire pattern is ridiculously uncomfortable to play imo I played the map a lot of time and find it flowing pretty well! Strange
03:16:739 (2,3,4) - theres a guitar thingy here but u drown it out with drums =((( Changed!
03:43:961 - triple! I hear a little sound at this timestamp but following bass since I was following drums isn't a bit strange?
lmk when u respond iguess Sure c:
reI changed the guitare part as I could, I hope it's better now. I basically wanted to do more intense linear flows for guitare part (except at 03:16:961 (1) - ) but you told me it's not the good way, don't really know how to make 03:06:739 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - 03:09:406 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not linear tbh, so I'll let it like this, since it's 1/4 spam and make not linear flow would make it jump?
dont think its weird to have only cicles at 00:09:956 (1,2) - lol
i mean theres only 1 violin on each slider, but the other sliders all have 2. so it makes sense to have 1 object (circle) cmpared to 2 (slider head and tail)
having the one that doesnt have pickup notes different makes sense, right?
01:23:517 (3,4) - these things are weird to me cuz i can just hear drum sounds on all of the ticks, and the one on the white tick is quite strong too. sso it just sounds kinda out of place to have it on a slider end imo.
http://puu.sh/y3I9R/ff46083dcc.jpg like this
02:08:073 (1,2,3,4) - not different enough lol, spacing is mre or less the same.. try making a circular motion or something that makes you have to move the cursor or recognize a different pattern from a line
03:07:850 (2,3) - 03:06:073 (2,3) - this spacing on a drum vs 03:04:628 (4,1,2,1) - this on a guitar. basically the drums feel more impactful than the guitar, since it's low bpm streams for the guitar and jumps for the drums.
the part with slider jumps on guitar is fine, but u can do more dynamic stuff with the streams imo (i mean you already hve tons of more spaced / jumpy/ angular 1/4 stuff) and also nerf the halfscreen drum jumps lol
also 03:16:850 (3,1) - really should be a slider.. fits your hitsounding and the song much better. i take back what i said about the guitar lol But you first told me to follow the guitare, putting a slider woudln't drown 03:16:961 (1) - again?
03:13:295 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - it's weird cuz, if u look at all your other patterns, they are all back and forth based. but this one has a linear zig zag thing instead. ofc if you play it a lot you will expect it and it will feel natural, but for others it stick out a lot as it's the only time you use that motion though it isnt on something special in the song. I tried very hard to change it, tell me if it's ok for you, not sure it's better than before