forum

The Most Awesome Glitch Ever

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Donjo
I was playing a beatmap, and decided to pause. It strangly froze for a minute, but nevertheless paused. However, when I unpaused the game, I found things were acting VERY strange, in a totally awesome way. These actions in no way affected my performance, but it was kinda fun.

Here is a video showing me crusing the menus while everything is glitched.

Download Video of Awesome Glitch

As you saw, I accidentally "turned off" this strange behavior. If that DIDN'T happen, I would have shown what happened to a beatmap.

So if this happens to you and you don't think it's awesome in any way, turn on frame limiter to disable it it seems :D

Since I couldn't show it, here is the stuff specific to beatmaps:

*Turn Around arrows are replaced with the number 6
*The Orange "click here" circle was replaced with the words "click here to resume play" all scrunched up
*Some Beats had a square instead of a number. This may be specific to a certain number, but I don't know.
*The combo fire had it's colors inverted(I think)
*The Life bar had a white X where it was and the bar itself continually blinked.

The score tabs were not affected, and neither were the score numbers or background image.

I don't know if this can be replicated, but if it happens to actually do so, I will record a beatmap in action.
fdtoonsman
Freaking sweet.

Also, when you accidentally turned it off, I could almost imagine you mumbling "shit I turned it off"

Anyway, I almost hope I can see this for myself if it somehow turns on for me.

Download: Haru - Bhava-agra As Seen Through a Child's Mind (Instrument) (dksslqj) [596108's Taiko].osu