forum

[duplicate] Custom ingame background

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Descend
This is an idea of mine. I dont really like the backgrounds in many beatmap packs and i would like to be able to change the background of the map while still keeping it a ranked map. If i change the background in editor now it will become unranked and it will ask me to update to the latest version with the background i dont want to use... Please support my idea for custom ingame backgrounds!
Nitrous
Change the background while keeping the file name the same. It should stay ranked. This isn't really needed since the majority uses 100% Background Dim.
FiddleBlue
Well changing the name in the song folder can get tedious. And some people do like to play with a certain background like rrytui and his grey background. Changing the background won't do anything in gameplay, so I don't see why this shouldn't be in the game.

EDIT: This is dupilcated.
t/198483?hilit=background+color
Topic Starter
Descend

FiddleBlue wrote:

Well changing the name in the song folder can get tedious. And some people do like to play with a certain background like rrytui and his grey background. Changing the background won't do anything in gameplay, so I don't see why this shouldn't be in the game.

EDIT: This is dupilcated.
t/198483?hilit=background+color
You are right, i didnt know that other thread existed but im happy that others think the same way as me. However i already used my votes... kill me.