forum

Additional Scoreboard Highlighting

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ThePassingShadow
I think there is already a thread about adding friends/foes/etcetera... But I think that would be a good idea. Or more appropriately, friends/rivals. For example, someone who keeps passing you in the rankings. You pass them back, and you compete. That would be a rival.

Once that system is implemented (if peppy chooses to implement it), I think it would be a good feature if on the left side of the screen friends and foes were highlighted. The player's personal score is highlighted in red. Perhaps that could be changed to gold and rivals or foes could be highlighted in red and friends could be highlighted in green or blue.

That way, when you're playing a song, you might notice you pass a friend or rival. You would then go back after finishing the song to see who it was and perhaps go brag to them about it.
Topic Starter
ThePassingShadow
I hope bumping topics is not against the rules... But this is a month old, so I did not feel guilty.
RemmyX25
Eh, i didnt bump until mine was abandoned for 8 months, no biggie. At least you waited.

Yea I could see this *cough* ROLLED * cough*, but i think its already on peppy's to do list.

And i do believe there is a thread somewheres already...