forum

[invalid] non mods rankedlist

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Gardomir
hey osu! players,

Well my Idea is maybe a bit weird for the players who played osu! long.
but i wish there would be a rankedlist added where no mods had been activate to the beatmap.
there is already a active mods rankedlist , so why not add one where no mods are acitvated?

when I first started Osu, of course i played bit. and than i got a really good run. and than i saw on the global rankedlist that Iam still far ahead to call myself good on the beatmap. so I retryed it and played more beatmaps.

only a few minutes ago i realised that active mods give you an higher multiplier, now I know why there are so many better players on the maps with really high points.

I can imagine that everyday many beatmaps getting played and so the places in the rankedlist would switch often , but atleast (maybe) new Players wouldnt thnik of what they did wrong in the beatmap (like me) even if they didnt miss or any other bad plays.

Have a nice evening

Gardomir
Sandy Hoey
Isn't nomod already an option. You have to be supporter to get that feature though
Edgar_Figaro
If I am not mistaken if you do selected mods with no mods selected it works just like this
Seijiro
this is a supporter feature already: Global Ranking (selected mods)
If you don't select any it will display only noMod scores.

I believe this is not gonna happen, unless peppy himself steps in and decides to change supporter privileges (which is a rare event, if not impossible)