m4m as requested, also feel free to use this banner I made in my free time
- 00:30:762 (3) - Some nitpicking, not exactly lined up with the 00:30:949 (4,5) in a straight line, please fix this. fixed
- 00:57:387 (2,3) - imo that's some uncomfortable movement right there as the player moves from 00:57:387 (2) to 00:57:762 (3) , I'd change the placements around if I were you, just a suggestion. ctrl+g'd the (3)
- 00:59:168 - Maybe stack a circle on top of 00:59:262 (1) ? Right now it feels empty. fixed
- 01:00:387 (2) - Move this to 01:00:293 as it doesn't feel like you're playing the pattern to the music at all, or an alternative - stack a circle on top of 01:00:387 (2) ?
- 01:00:574 - If you do end up moving the slider mentioned previously, maybe add a kickslider or a triplet stack on top of 01:00:762 (1) ?
- 01:01:512 (1) - Perhaps blanket the slider end of 01:00:762 (1) ? Right now the slider body is touching the slider end and aesthetically it doesn't really look nice.
since all the above part are fixed at the same time i cant really use all suggestion since i fixed it in different ways
- 01:09:387 (2) - Some inconsistent spacing with this pattern compared to 00:49:512 (1,2) and 00:57:012 (1,2) - perhaps ctrl G? i did something
- 01:37:137 (1) - imo too high of an SV, the massive sudden increase could cause some combo breaks here and there, maybe lower the SV a bit? no , its still under control and do able , imo its the special part of the song where i want player feel to be unexpected , this is clearly not a sightread kind of map
- 01:38:262 (3,4,5) - Again with the first point, they're not exactly lined up in a straight line, please fix
- 01:39:762 (3,4,5) - ^ fixfixifxifix
- 02:01:512 (1) - Why a 3/4 slider? What you did at 00:49:512 (1,2) was better imo so why not keep the similar structure? kinda did sth
- 02:20:168 - Seeing as you mapped to the sound at 02:19:793 (2,3) why not stack a circle on top of 02:20:262 (4) ? i want to give some space on not contuninously have to press and this would break the spacing off this part
- 02:21:293 - Same case with previous, would be nice to stack a circle on top of 02:21:387 (2) fixed this
- 02:48:387 (1) - was thinking a 1/6 repeat slider would be nice there, your choice though.in this diff i decided to put focus on vocal instead so no uwu
- 00:51:949 - May I suggest placing a circle, stacked on top of 00:52:043 (2) instead of having a repeat slider there? er no that is pretty massive spacing change and i also didnt find it better to play
- 00:54:293 (2,3) - imo the back and forth movement doesn't really play that well, was thinking you could move 00:54:387 (3) towards the slider head instead of the slider end and move 00:54:574 (4,5) up instead. i ctrl+g the slider (1) should solve this tho it doesnt really have problem with me or player i asked to testplay this
- 00:56:824 (8) - Maybe ctrl G for better directional flow into 00:57:012 (1) ? fixed
- 01:00:293 (2) - Was thinking maybe shorten the slider and place a circle at 01:00:574 just so it looks like it's mapped to that sound? The triplet sounds like it's something that's worth mapping due to its strong sound. highlighting the high pitch voice more since its more outstanding
- 02:03:949 - Same case as 00:51:949 ^
- 02:07:324 (1,2) - Why require such arbitrary jumpy motion on that part when 00:55:324 (1,2) and 01:07:324 (2,3) needed such little movement to hit?
- 02:08:449 - same case as 02:03:949
- 02:12:668 (3,1) - that's some massive spacing for its current star rating, I'd move 02:12:668 (3) closer, preferably x:152, y:289 ill figure this out somehow aaa ive tested it many times tho it really doesnt do as big as you think it is but yea i might consider since right now its fine as it is
- 02:13:793 (2,3) - I assume this is for aesthetic purposes but the spacing seems to be inconsistent with other patterns following a similar rhythm structure like 02:01:512 (1,2,3) doesnt really matter imo since theres a big hold jumps before this player's focus would reset and this kind of spacing would help them a little of regaining more focus instead of a small jump
- 02:25:137 (1) - NC this just for indication of 1/8 slider stream in the middle of a stream?fixed
top diff's the best one in the set imo - well there's my few cents on the set, hope it does get ranked!
+1 sp lulty for the mods~!
very quick check cuz gd reqs fork my lif
- 00:50:262 (3,4,5) - 00:53:262 (3,4,5) - spacing is different while intensity is almost the same :thinking: fixed i think
- 00:46:512 (1) - 01:58:512 (1) - 1st verse has spinner and 2nd verse has long reverse nani the what oki blame underdogs looo
- 00:55:324 (3,4,1) - 01:07:324 (2,3,1) - and 02:07:324 (2,3,1) - 02:19:324 (2,3,1) - decide which triples gonna use on related parts plz ya shud be consistent now l o l
- 01:52:137 (6,7) - isn't they should be 1/8 reverse how u did at 01:50:637 (5,6) - right