Daisuke - Moshimo

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Origuon

Sharkie wrote:

[General... more like hitsounding.]
So I take it that you're a completely new to mapping and moreso with hitsounding.
I just took a random measure (01:04:226 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - ) and figured out the percussion part to it, hitsounding follows the percussion part pretty much all the time. Also, here's a key:
N - "Normal" (No Hitsounding needed) (Hi-Hat Hits)
C - Clap (Snare Hits)
W- Whistle (Bass drum hits)
Percussion Part for 01:04:226

I like to use Whistles for bass drum hits. I like to use Claps for Snare Hits, and you don't have to add any hitsounds for Closed Hi-Hat hits. Of course, in default hitsounding, there really isn't a good bass drum hitsound, so here's one for you

To add it and use it, you'd have to normal-hitwhistle2 and put the file in your song folder. However, the number after "hitwhistle" doesn't really matter, you can use any number you want, just make sure and then go into the timing panel and change it to that same number.
This is what it looks like Timing Panel~

Going back to
01:04:226 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this measure.
After you have done that, I would use a Whistle on 01:04:226 (1,2) - and 01:04:976 (6,7) - (for 7, make sure you only put a whistle on the slider head, not the whole body... if you put it on the whole body, it sounds really bad)
and claps on 01:04:601 (3) - 01:04:882 (5) - and 01:05:351 - (the slider tail)

And I bet you're wondering, where do I put the finishes? Well, those are of course for Crash Cymbals.
You do have to listen to those but as a general rule of thumb, they tend to happen every 4, 8, 12, or 16 measures.
However, every song is different so make sure you listen to the percussion part!

Like there is a Crash cymbal 00:50:726 (1) - here. After 4 measures, there is another one 00:50:726 (1) -
This song is pretty normal in terms of the percussion, its not anything super strange so you're good.

In addition, everything before 00:06:663 - where there's no percussion, you really shouldn't add claps or finishes. However, here is a good part to use Whistles if you want to. I would change this to "Soft" instead of "Normal" in the Timing Panel and use the default hitwhistle for 00:02:726 (2,5) - for the piano part!
It sounds pretty cool. Make sure you listen to the piano!

00:06:663 (7) - Here is where I would change back to "Normal" and use the bass drum hitsound and then use a clap 00:06:851 (8) - here and then a Finish 00:07:226 (3) - here.

Also, remember when I specified the notes had closed hi-hat parts? Well the "tsss" sound here 00:11:913 - and here 00:12:288 - are from qiuckly opening and closing the hi-hat. I actually would use the default soft-hitwhistle for it. i will keep reading this part and asking ppl for hitsounds because i don't understand everything in english x) but what u said is really usefull i understand a bit thanks you

[Easy]
Holy goodness, this needs to be remapped
I think you should change the Slider Velocity to .9
Also, in an Easy, you should always use distance snap for everything. Everything must be the same distance. In this case, after you have changed to .9, I would use x1.0 distance snap. This means that the spaces between the notes require the same amount of distance moved when compared to a slider. i will remap the easy thanks for the aadvices

1. 00:01:246 (1) - I would do something like this
    This looks a lot better while keeping the same idea that you had already mapped.
    The spacing is really random, which would actually kinda work in an Insane or Extra, but definitely NOT an Easy. The design actually doesn't look that bad at all, but there's not much else I can say about it since it's not finished.
[Bakkalo's Insane]
  1. 00:07:788 (3) - I would move 3 to x:285 y:347 because the bass guitar has a loud note there and there is a snare hit on that note.
  2. 00:15:851 (5) - I wouldn't use a reverse slider here. I would want players to click 00:16:226 - this because its a very strong downbeat with the bass drum hit and the lead guitar playing a powerful note.
  3. 00:24:476 (5,6,7,8,9) - The Rhythm of the drum fill is actually this.
  4. 00:50:351 - I would increase slider velocity here by like x.2 or x.3, this is kinda underwhelming because of the really loud CLAP.
  5. 01:02:351 (8) - Awesome slider here
Cool diff. I like it just not as much as I want to because there's a lot of linear flow, and the structure is kinda lacking. Stuff like 00:58:226 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - doesn't really have a set structure in my opinion.

[Sage Mode]
  1. 00:05:538 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - These jumps are way too big, they're overmapped fixed
  2. 00:18:851 (3,1) - I'd make this a larger jump, really strong downbeat here.fixed
  3. 00:19:226 (1,2,3,4) - Poor flow in my opinion. The angling is kinda weird. Maybe something like this?fixed
  4. 00:24:476 (5,6,7,8,9) - The Rhythm of the drum fill is actually this.fixed
  5. 00:39:382 (5,6,7,8,9,1,2) - Cool concept!
  6. 01:03:757 - This is overmapped - fixed
  7. 01:08:351 (7) - I would continue this stream instead of making a 1/2 repeat slider.
changed it but not sure still got some doubt ( will wait for other ppl mods)

There's a lot of things that need to be fixed and I actually think remapped. However, don't get discouraged, that's how you improve.
Thanks a lot dude for this mod ! he is really usefull i changed my part just need barbex t change his parts and bakkalo to change his Diff and then it will be good i will focus on hitsounding from now thanks again
Little
Here's my Normal diff: http://f.ttle.li/yrAx.zip
Topic Starter
Origuon

Little wrote:

Here's my Normal diff: http://f.ttle.li/yrAx.zip
Ty i'll submit and put your name in tags
Manu028
Hi, m4m from my modding queue!

[General]

Mitsuna's Hard has no source and tags (Look at AiMod for further informations, it also has some other little problems)

[Sage Mode]

1. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8825276 Space usage is bad, use the whole playfield (Can't mod accurately because of this, some ways to fix it could be remaps in some parts)
  2. 00:03:476 (6,1,2,3) - fix blankets https://i.gyazo.com/5b17f84163a85585109 ... 737fa7.png https://i.gyazo.com/351d0b04bfeb0e3d349 ... 3567da.png
  3. 00:29:726 (1,2) - another blanket to be fixed
  4. 00:44:538 (5,6,7,8) - pretty strange angle (?) make "5,6,7 triangle" larger (in terms of angles, not spacing)
  5. 00:49:413 (2,3) - weird to play, maybe nc the 3 and make the spacing the same as 1-2
  6. 00:56:726 - kiai should stop here (same with other diffs)
  7. 01:00:288 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - shape is pretty strange, with ALL the streams, if you're new to map them, there is an option where you can convert slider to stream, just make a slider and do ctrl+shift+F, it's a good way to start mapping streams (01:23:726 (2,3,4,5,6) - this is an example of bad shape)
Sorry for the poor mod but i suck at modding low star diffs, + it had that space usage problem so i couldn't mod accurately, btw i hope it helped you, I really like the song and really want this to be good. It was not bad overall, it just can get A LOT better maybe even with a remap

Good luck with your map ^^ (i may do a GD :o )
Topic Starter
Origuon

Manu028 wrote:

Hi, m4m from my modding queue!

[General]

Mitsuna's Hard has no source and tags (Look at AiMod for further informations, it also has some other little problems)

[Sage Mode]

[list][*] https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8825276 Space usage is bad, use the whole playfield (Can't mod accurately because of this, some ways to fix it could be remaps in some parts)I'll try maybe remaping it
[*] 00:03:476 (6,1,2,3) - fix blankets https://i.gyazo.com/5b17f84163a85585109 ... 737fa7.png fixedhttps://i.gyazo.com/351d0b04bfeb0e3d349feaf2253567da.pngfixed
[*] 00:29:726 (1,2) - another blanket to be fixedfixed
[*] 00:44:538 (5,6,7,8) - pretty strange angle (?) make "5,6,7 triangle" larger (in terms of angles, not spacing)
[*] 00:49:413 (2,3) - weird to play, maybe nc the 3 and make the spacing the same as 1-2i agree for NC But i don"t agree with spacing i think the 3 has a good spacing cuz the music isn't louder as she was before
[*] 00:56:726 - kiai should stop here (same with other diffs)not sure but i'll take in consideration
[*] 01:00:288 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - shape is pretty strange, with ALL the streams, if you're new to map them, there is an option where you can convert slider to stream, just make a slider and do ctrl+shift+F, it's a good way to start mapping streams (01:23:726 (2,3,4,5,6) - this is an example of bad shape)[/list I suck at making streams x) i'll try doing my best ]

Sorry for the poor mod but i suck at modding low star diffs, + it had that space usage problem so i couldn't mod accurately, btw i hope it helped you, I really like the song and really want this to be good. It was not bad overall, it just can get A LOT better maybe even with a remap

Good luck with your map ^^ (i may do a GD :o )
Thank you for the mod he is usefull to me (sorry i'm not taking anymore GD)
okay lol

Venum_21 wrote:

Placeholder for M4M (Are these allowed?)

I should be done in a day or two ;)
I'm this guy ^^ so this is for the M4M. I'll update my post on your modding queue with a link to the map, sorry I forgot to include that before. Anyway, here's the mod:

Easy
00:04:246 (4, 5) - Both of these sliders end on fairly significant sounds in the map. It would emphasize the song better if they each ended a beat sooner, and normal hitcircles were to be placed on the part the sliders originally ended on.

00:06:496 (3) - This would sound way better if you put a slider here, and made it end on the note that currently has a slider beginning on it. After that, put a hitcircle where the slider (4) currently ends, and make sure to start a new combo on it, as it marks an important change in the song!

00:07:996 (5) - This hitcircle doesn't represent the music very well, and will likely be difficult to click for beginner players, as it doesn't really go with the music very well. I would suggest moving the hitcircle to the red line on it's right (00:07:808)

00:07:996 (6) - Same as the hitcircle before it. I would recommend moving it to (00:08:371) and cutting its length in half. This will go with the music better, and will also avoid the issue of having the slider end on a significant part of the song that should instead be represented by a hitcircle. After you shorten the slider, I would also suggest moving it in between the notes before/after it, similarly to how it was before.

00:10:246 (4) - This slider doesn't really sound right with the music, it goes on for a bit too long. I would recommend making it end on (00:10:808).

00:12:121 (6, 7) - These notes really don't represent the song at all, I would recommend removing them completely. The best way to fix this part is to simply leave the space between the (5) slider, to the new combo (1) slider, completely blank.

00:12:871 (1) - I understand what part of the song you were trying to reflect by using this slider here, but because the note it ends on is an important, new, section of the song, I would suggest you remove this slider and put a single hitcircle on (0:13:246). And remember to make a new combo start on this hitcircle!

00:13:621 (1) - This slider shouldn't start a new combo, as it isn't really placed on a significant part of the song.

Little's Normal
01:26:913 (1) - This spinner could be quite difficult for a newer player to do; mostly because of how short it is. It could probably stay (especially because of how well it represents the music), but I would recommend bringing the OD (overall difficulty) of the song down by 1.

Mitsuna's Hard
00:29:726 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) - Now, this isn't really my area of "expertise," but I'm not so sure someone playing 3* maps would be able to single-tap 160 bpm hitcircles 8 times in a row very easily. If you implement a slider into that part somehow, it could represent the song just as well, but would make it easier to play for the "target audience" of this difficulty.

01:09:976 (4, 5) - Again, it's been a while since I was playing 3* songs, but two kick sliders (sliders that go back and forth quickly, such as these) separated by 1/4 beats could be tricky for an inexperienced player to play very well. I would recommend turning it into a triple, where the third note is the beginning of a kick slider. From there, make the kick slider go back and forth (like it was before) until (01:02:538). (01:02:632) Should probably be left blank, because 1/4 jumps shouldn't be in a 3* difficulty, but it's mostly up to you whether you'd like to make the kick slider end a bit early.

01:07:226 (1, 2, 3) - Same problem; kick sliders separated by 1/4 beats will probably be hard to play for someone playing around 3* songs.

01:08:351 (4) - There are two major problems with this jump. First, it's a 1/4 jump. Second, it's a very big jump for a 1/4 jump. This could be incredibly difficult for a 3-star-song-player to hit!

Bakkalo's Insane
I didn't see a lot of small details wrong with this map, however there was what could be classified as a pretty big issue. Generally in a map, hitcircles and sliders are placed in a kind-of circle, where the cursor will "flow" in the a direction, to reach the next note. This map constantly reverses the flow of notes (counter-clockwise to clockwise to counter-clockwise, etc). Obviously a 4* map shouldn't use exclusively one direction in most mapsets, but this map changes the direction notes go in at a very high frequency, which makes a lot of the motions and jumps required to play the song feel very odd, and not at all natural.

Sage Mode
00:06:476 (6) - This reverses the direction notes go in, in a way that doesn't feel very natural. Perhaps consider moving the last few jumps around a bit so they go in more or less the same direction?

00:10:038 (6) - Same. It's a rather big jump, so it would probably be best if it didn't break the direction that notes are going in (even if it's zig-zaggy motions like the jumps before it), as it could be rather uncomfortable to play.

00:46:788 (6) - Same. It's a huge jump, so reversing the direction the player has to move their cursor in will make it very difficult for a 5* player to do this jump very easily.

00:49:038 (3) - Same. Normally I wouldn't mention something like this (in this particular part of the map), but it's just so easy to change without screwing up the rest of the map.

Feel free to PM me or reply to this post if you have any questions or anything. Best of luck!
BAKKALO

Venum_21 wrote:

Bakkalo's Insane
I didn't see a lot of small details wrong with this map, however there was what could be classified as a pretty big issue. Generally in a map, hitcircles and sliders are placed in a kind-of circle, where the cursor will "flow" in the a direction, to reach the next note. This map constantly reverses the flow of notes (counter-clockwise to clockwise to counter-clockwise, etc). Obviously a 4* map shouldn't use exclusively one direction in most mapsets, but this map changes the direction notes go in at a very high frequency, which makes a lot of the motions and jumps required to play the song feel very odd, and not at all natural.
How can i correct this ? :thinking: :c
Topic Starter
Origuon

Venum_21 wrote:

Venum_21 wrote:

I'm this guy ^^ so this is for the M4M. I'll update my post on your modding queue with a link to the map, sorry I forgot to include that before. Anyway, here's the mod:

Easy
00:04:246 (4, 5) - Both of these sliders end on fairly significant sounds in the map. It would emphasize the song better if they each ended a beat sooner, and normal hitcircles were to be placed on the part the sliders originally ended on.

00:06:496 (3) - This would sound way better if you put a slider here, and made it end on the note that currently has a slider beginning on it. After that, put a hitcircle where the slider (4) currently ends, and make sure to start a new combo on it, as it marks an important change in the song!Fixed

00:07:996 (5) - This hitcircle doesn't represent the music very well, and will likely be difficult to click for beginner players, as it doesn't really go with the music very well. I would suggest moving the hitcircle to the red line on it's right (00:07:808)I don't know if it's a good idea 'ill take in consideraation

00:07:996 (6) - Same as the hitcircle before it. I would recommend moving it to (00:08:371) and cutting its length in half. This will go with the music better, and will also avoid the issue of having the slider end on a significant part of the song that should instead be represented by a hitcircle. After you shorten the slider, I would also suggest moving it in between the notes before/after it, similarly to how it was before.

00:10:246 (4) - This slider doesn't really sound right with the music, it goes on for a bit too long. I would recommend making it end on (00:10:808).Fixed

00:12:121 (6, 7) - These notes really don't represent the song at all, I would recommend removing them completely. The best way to fix this part is to simply leave the space between the (5) slider, to the new combo (1) slider, completely blank.Thanks i fixed it

00:12:871 (1) - I understand what part of the song you were trying to reflect by using this slider here, but because the note it ends on is an important, new, section of the song, I would suggest you remove this slider and put a single hitcircle on (0:13:246). And remember to make a new combo start on this hitcircle!I don't know what to do x) because the sliders looks good and one hitcircle looks good aswell but i think an hitcircle is not flowing really goodI changed the part ty

00:13:621 (1) - This slider shouldn't start a new combo, as it isn't really placed on a significant part of the song.
Fixed

Sage Mode
00:06:476 (6) - This reverses the direction notes go in, in a way that doesn't feel very natural. Perhaps consider moving the last few jumps around a bit so they go in more or less the same direction?I don't agree but i'll take in consideration

00:10:038 (6) - Same. It's a rather big jump, so it would probably be best if it didn't break the direction that notes are going in (even if it's zig-zaggy motions like the jumps before it), as it could be rather uncomfortable to play.same i'll take in consideration

00:46:788 (6) - Same. It's a huge jump, so reversing the direction the player has to move their cursor in will make it very difficult for a 5* player to do this jump very easily.I think the music is getting louder so these jumps are good getting bigger and bigger

00:49:038 (3) - Same. Normally I wouldn't mention something like this (in this particular part of the map), but it's just so easy to change without screwing up the rest of the map.

Feel free to PM me or reply to this post if you have any questions or anything. Best of luck!
Thanks for the mod !
okay lol

BAKKALO wrote:

Venum_21 wrote:

Bakkalo's Insane
How can i correct this ? :thinking: :c
This is kind of a complicated situation, mostly because the diff didn't really have any flaws other than what I mentioned. For that reason, redoing too much of the map would be a waste of time, especially when the map is still completely playable with the frequently reversing direction of notes. My suggestion would be to try to redo a few of the larger jump sections with reversing directional flow, as these are going to be the sections of the map that are going to be the hardest for a less experienced player to play; especially due to the unpredictable nature of the movement required in these jumps.

I would recommend trying to move a few of the really large jumps such as 00:16:976 (3, 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3, , 5, 6) to make sure they don't cause the direction to be reversed. From there, you can implement a slider (right after the jumps end) that reverses the direction in a fairly smooth manner, such as the slider at 00:22:226 (1). This will basically ensure that the larger, longer jumps are not too hard/unpredictable for a 4* player, but at the same time, you won't have to redo massive sections within a difficulty that's really good already.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about what I said, or anything :P
Little
@Venum_21, I think the current length of that spinner is fair for a Normal difficulty, so I'll keep it. This is not the lowest difficulty in the set, and based on the rest of this map, if the player can pass that, they can probably get this spinner.

Thanks.

@Origuon, please add CloudSplash16 in tags. It is my old name.
Mitsuna-

Venum_21 wrote:

Venum_21 wrote:

Mitsuna's Hard
00:29:726 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) - Now, this isn't really my area of "expertise," but I'm not so sure someone playing 3* maps would be able to single-tap 160 bpm hitcircles 8 times in a row very easily. If you implement a slider into that part somehow, it could represent the song just as well, but would make it easier to play for the "target audience" of this difficulty.

01:09:976 (4, 5) - Again, it's been a while since I was playing 3* songs, but two kick sliders (sliders that go back and forth quickly, such as these) separated by 1/4 beats could be tricky for an inexperienced player to play very well. I would recommend turning it into a triple, where the third note is the beginning of a kick slider. From there, make the kick slider go back and forth (like it was before) until (01:02:538). (01:02:632) Should probably be left blank, because 1/4 jumps shouldn't be in a 3* difficulty, but it's mostly up to you whether you'd like to make the kick slider end a bit early.

01:07:226 (1, 2, 3) - Same problem; kick sliders separated by 1/4 beats will probably be hard to play for someone playing around 3* songs.

01:08:351 (4) - There are two major problems with this jump. First, it's a 1/4 jump. Second, it's a very big jump for a 1/4 jump. This could be incredibly difficult for a 3-star-song-player to hit!

Thanks dude, it really helped me, i hope you'll enjoy the "new version", feel free to say anything else and give me some advices :)
Chewin
Hello! Sorry for being late, here is my mod from my m4m Queue!

General

1. (just a tip) Consider to use a 4:3 or 16:9 ratio for BG size.
  2. Is there an error on hard diff name? Shouldn't be "Mistuna's Hard" instead than "Mitsuna"? I don't understand if it's intentional or not.
  3. There is an error in Tags as well. The tag should me Mistuna- not -Mistuna on easy diff.
  4. Check the offset on Easy diff. It's not the same of others. It should be 1226 for consistency.
  5. Try to reset manually the offset timing on Sage Mode diff as well, it looks like it's kinda bugged, because it appears empty in timing section.
Easy

1. (your map isn't even finished? Well, I will mod the part you made)
  2. I think you still have to do it because the map is still uncompleted, but consider to add custom hitsounds or some hitsounds to the map to fill the drum sounds in the music.
  3. 00:03:496 (4) - This slider is actually overextended for no reason at all. You can reduce it by 1/1 adding a circle on the downbeat at 00:04:246 where you actually need to reset the New Combo where a nee vocal section is starting
  4. 00:07:996 (3) - Same here. This slider should be reduced by 1/1 so you can add a circle on the downbeat with a new combo (Actually this should be made even because you have to add an hitsound on 00:08:746 for consistency, when you will set hitsounding on Easy diff)
  5. 00:10:246 (7) - New combo here
  6. 00:11:371 (8) - This slider is correct, but, there should be a circle on the downbeat, because you have been forced to map the next 00:12:121 (1,2) without filling any sound in the music. It's just a constant 1/1 but it doesn't fill the music correctly. Here, you could remove the slider (8) using a circle instead and starting a slider on the downbeat, to avoid the randomly next mapped part. This is what I mean:
  7. 00:13:246 (3) - New combo here is really needed, a new section is starting here
  8. 00:13:996 (4,5) - What happened with spacing here? xP
  9. 00:15:871 (7) - NC here, and switch NCs on 00:17:371 (1,2)
  10. 00:19:246 (4) - Since the new vocal is starting 1/1 later, where the slider's tail actually ends, you can consider to use a circle here instead than slider and add an other slider/circle on 00:19:621 (4) where you can set NC:

or (I prefer, because too much circles are annoying):
  11. 00:21:121 (1,2) - If you follow what I said above, just switch these NCs
Little's Normal

1. 01:01:601 (5,6) - Till here, all stacks you used are 1/2, so, I would avoid this one, because it would confuse players. I know you used it on 00:06:851 (4,1) but this is predictable since there is set NC on the second element! So, consider to unstack them >.<
  2. 01:25:226 (4) - What about setting NC here? Because a new sequence with clash in the cymbals is actually starting here
  3. I have to compliment with you. This map is kinda perfect. Nothing to say. Good job.
Mitsuna's Hard

1. (Read what I said in "General" field about diff's name. Also, very cute BG!)
  2. 00:01:038 (1) - Mh.. what about adding a circle on this tick? Song starts here, and you would even be consistent with next 00:01:788 (2,3,4,1) as well! That wouldn't be a bad idea.
  3. 00:08:351 (3,4,5) - I would avoid this random triples in the Hard diff. If you really want to keep this, just remove claps and use the standard hitsounding. Actually, the claps sound veeery bad xD Also, if you do this, consider the same for others, I won't mention them again xP
  4. 00:11:351 (3,4,5) - If you want to keep it, the rhythm should be this one for consistency with previous part, so you can set the NC on the downbeat:
  5. 00:35:726 (1,2,3,4,5) - This kind of pattern with this kind of spacing is kinda cancer to play for an Hard diff, trust me xD Try something else instead!
  6. 00:37:226 (1) to 00:45:851 (10) - I didn't get what your intention was on this section but it looks kinda overmapped to me. Mapping the slower part with triples is not a good idea actually xD Well, I would suggest you to use a different rhythm in this part filling the vocal in the music. I can give you some suggestions here, to improve this part. Let's start:
  7. 00:37:788 (2) - This slider is actually filling nothing. I would just use circle here so you can add an 1/1 slider that can follow the vocal on the next white tick:
  8. 00:38:632 (5) - Remove circle
  9. 00:39:288 (2,3) - Two points here. Starting a repeating slider on a blue tick (so 1/4 later from a circle) is actually a bad idea for an hard diff. Also, this is kinda overmapped. I would just follow vocal in this way instead:
  10. 00:40:601 (2,3) - Here, there should be a beat on 00:40:976 (3) because the vocal is starting here. So, this rhythm would be cool:
  11. 00:42:007 (2) - This circle is not needed
  12. 00:42:944 (6) - You really like triples. But nice new: you can keep triple, just, move this circle at 00:43:132 (7) so you emphasize the new incoming section at 00:43:226 (1)
  13. 00:43:882 (3) - Not needed circle
  14. 00:44:913 - If you listen carefully, you can hear that the vocal is starting here, and this slider is just covering all this part making it bad to play IMO. What about this other rhyrhm instead? Better one for this part:
  15. 00:44:726 (6) - ^ don't forget to add NC here
  16. 00:46:038 - Good news: I think you can start a triple here xP
  17. 01:08:351 (4,1) - Inconsistent and confusing spacing. You actually set the 1/1 rhythm 01:08:351 (4,1) the same spacing of 01:07:976 (3,4) that it's actually 1/2. Move the (4) closer to (3) or move the (1) further than (4)
  18. 01:19:976 - Vocal is starting here, so, you can add 1/2 slider here removing the circle at 01:20:163 (1). Also, I would also remove the NC from 01:20:163 (1)
  19. 01:24:944 (4) - Not needed circle
  20. Map is not bad. But with my suggestions I think it will be improve a lot
Bakkalo's Insane

1. 00:01:038 (1) to 00:07:226 (1) - The normal hitsounding is too loud for this calm section. You could follow the same idea of other diffs with setting soft hitsounding instead.
  2. 00:04:788 (2,3) - Well, the vocal is still the same that started at 00:04:601 an a new vocal is starting at 00:04:976 (3) and it should be clickable. What about using this other rhythm instead?
  3. 00:08:444 (6) - Unnecessary circle, this doesn't emphasize anything, it just ruin the rhythm
  4. 00:11:444 (7) - Same ^
  5. 00:18:851 (7) - Reduce this by 1/4 and add a circle on the blue tick to make a triple
  6. 00:24:476 (5) - Why is this snapped 1/6? Reduce it till the blue tick pls
  7. 00:31:226 (1,2) - I would switch NC here
  8. 00:39:851 (7,8,1) - Try to place these elements equidistant from each other? Becuase the spacing here is actually wrong. Options are 2: or make the spacing consistent or move the (1) further.
  9. 00:40:788 (2) - Well, this is the same of 00:04:788 (2,3). The slider should be on the white tick where the new vocal start, not on the red tick where the vocal start on the slider's tail.
  10. 00:42:476 (5,6) - CTRL + G them. Backing on the left after an unstacked triple is not good to play because the flow looks actually bad
  11. 00:44:538 (7) - Same here. I would use a circle on the red tick and add a slider or an other circle on the downbeat.
  12. 00:49:788 (1,1,2) - Same of 01:08:351 (4,1) of the hard diff. The spacing is actually the same for a different rhythm setting. Consider to change this with moving the 00:50:163 (1) further from previous (1) or the 00:50:351 (2) closer to it.
  13. 01:07:694 (4) - Remove this circle (overmapped triple) and add a circle on 01:08:069 (7) to make one single stream instead
  14. Well, this map more work on rhythm (too much overmapped triples IMO that even sound bad :\) and on the flow. I think this can be improved a lot!
Sage Mode

1. 00:06:663 (7,8) - If I was you I would emphasize these 2 circles with Finish hitsound and I would even connect them with 00:07:226 (3)'s head where you can set soft/normal finish hitsound instead than drum that looks so poor actually
  2. 00:07:788 (5) - This is just a personal taste but I think it would improve the hitsounding a lot. If you followed above, add finish on this slider's head as well, removing clap, and add it on the same kind of sound like 00:08:351 (1), like 00:08:726 (5), like 00:09:288 (2,5) and so on. I think it makes this part much stronger and nice to hear.
  3. 00:10:226 (7) - There should be the NC here because the new section is starting here.
  4. 00:12:851 (4) - I would CTRL + G it and fix the spacing with 00:13:226 (1) then
  5. 00:13:976 (3,1) - I would blanket them because for a better flow this slider 00:14:726 (1) should be curved for a better cursor movement
  6. 00:16:038 (6,1) - I would switch NC for consistency
  7. 00:24:476 (5) - Same of Insane, why is it snapped in this way? Reduce it till the blue tick. Also, reduce the spacing between 00:24:476 (5,6) making it consistent
  8. 00:37:226 (7) - I do not understand why you are keeping using drum hitsounds instead to add soft finishes on these downbeat that makes the elements stronger, use it instead?
  9. 00:42:851 (1) - Remove NC here and add it on 00:43:226 (5) instead
  10. 00:43:788 (1) - So you can remove NC here
  11. 00:44:726 (6) - So you can add it here and remove it from 00:45:288 (1)
  12. 00:53:351 (8,1) - I would increase spacing here
  13. 00:57:288 (3,4,5) - Overmapped triple. Remove (4) and use 1/2 slider on 00:57:476 (5) removing the 00:57:663 (6) to fill this part in the best way
  14. 00:57:851 (7,8,9) - Overmapped triple. Remove (8) and start a triple on 00:58:038 (9) instead
  15. 00:58:788 (1) - Remove NC and add it on 00:59:726 (6) instead
  16. 00:59:913 (7,8) - Wrong spacing, it looks an 1/4 but it's actually an 1/2. Move the (8) further from the previous element
  17. 01:02:632 (1) - This is wrong because the downbeat should be clickable
  18. 01:03:288 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I don't understand why you are using so much triples where there shouldn't be any honestly :\
  19. 01:05:726 (6) - NC should start here and remove it from 01:06:101 (1)
  20. 01:06:663 (4,5) - To keep the spacing consistent move the (5) further from previous element
  21. 01:07:226 (6) - Add NC and remove it from 01:07:788 (1)
  22. 01:08:913 (1) - Remove NC
  23. 01:14:726 (4) - The vocal is starting here, so use an 1/2 slider and fix the next elements as well if you do this. Also, there should be NC on it and remove it from 01:15:288 (1)
  24. 01:16:226 (5) - Add NC here instead
  25. 01:16:976 (1,2) - Wrong spacing, move the "triple" furher, it looks an 1/4 spacing but it's 1/2 actually
  26. 01:20:726 (5) - Add NC
  27. 01:25:788 (1,2,3) - Fix the spacing here, you are actually using the same for different rhythm (same 1/2 than 1/1 and it's wrong in mapping).
Your mapset (except Normal) still needs a lot of work. I hope my mod will help you to improve it some more.
I wish you good luck my friend!
Little
Thanks Chewin, fixed all in my diff.
http://f.ttle.li/y61a.zip
Topic Starter
Origuon

Chewin wrote:

General

1. (just a tip) Consider to use a 4:3 or 16:9 ratio for BG size.
  2. Is there an error on hard diff name? Shouldn't be "Mistuna's Hard" instead than "Mitsuna"? I don't understand if it's intentional or not.
  3. There is an error in Tags as well. The tag should me Mistuna- not -Mistuna on easy diff.
  4. Check the offset on Easy diff. It's not the same of others. It should be 1226 for consistency.
  5. Try to reset manually the offset timing on Sage Mode diff as well, it looks like it's kinda bugged, because it appears empty in timing section.
Easy

1. (your map isn't even finished? Well, I will mod the part you made)
  2. I think you still have to do it because the map is still uncompleted, but consider to add custom hitsounds or some hitsounds to the map to fill the drum sounds in the music.I'll do when i will hitsound
  3. 00:03:496 (4) - This slider is actually overextended for no reason at all. You can reduce it by 1/1 adding a circle on the downbeat at 00:04:246 where you actually need to reset the New Combo where a nee vocal section is startingFixed
  4. 00:07:996 (3) - Same here. This slider should be reduced by 1/1 so you can add a circle on the downbeat with a new combo (Actually this should be made even because you have to add an hitsound on 00:08:746 for consistency, when you will set hitsounding on Easy diff)Fixed
  5. 00:10:246 (7) - New combo hereFixed
  6. 00:11:371 (8) - This slider is correct, but, there should be a circle on the downbeat, because you have been forced to map the next 00:12:121 (1,2) without filling any sound in the music. It's just a constant 1/1 but it doesn't fill the music correctly. Here, you could remove the slider (8) using a circle instead and starting a slider on the downbeat, to avoid the randomly next mapped part. This is what I mean:
    Fixed
  7. 00:13:246 (3) - New combo here is really needed, a new section is starting hereFixed
  8. 00:13:996 (4,5) - What happened with spacing here? xPFixed
  9. 00:15:871 (7) - NC here, and switch NCs on 00:17:371 (1,2)Fixed
  10. 00:19:246 (4) - Since the new vocal is starting 1/1 later, where the slider's tail actually ends, you can consider to use a circle here instead than slider and add an other slider/circle on 00:19:621 (4) where you can set NC:Fixed

or (I prefer, because too much circles are annoying):
  11. 00:21:121 (1,2) - If you follow what I said above, just switch these NCs
Fixed

Sage Mode

1. 00:06:663 (7,8) - If I was you I would emphasize these 2 circles with Finish hitsound and I would even connect them with 00:07:226 (3)'s head where you can set soft/normal finish hitsound instead than drum that looks so poor actually
  2. 00:07:788 (5) - This is just a personal taste but I think it would improve the hitsounding a lot. If you followed above, add finish on this slider's head as well, removing clap, and add it on the same kind of sound like 00:08:351 (1), like 00:08:726 (5), like 00:09:288 (2,5) and so on. I think it makes this part much stronger and nice to hear.
  3. 00:10:226 (7) - There should be the NC here because the new section is starting here.
  4. 00:12:851 (4) - I would CTRL + G it and fix the spacing with 00:13:226 (1) then
  5. 00:13:976 (3,1) - I would blanket them because for a better flow this slider 00:14:726 (1) should be curved for a better cursor movement
  6. 00:16:038 (6,1) - I would switch NC for consistency
  7. 00:24:476 (5) - Same of Insane, why is it snapped in this way? Reduce it till the blue tick. Also, reduce the spacing between 00:24:476 (5,6) making it consistent
  8. 00:37:226 (7) - I do not understand why you are keeping using drum hitsounds instead to add soft finishes on these downbeat that makes the elements stronger, use it instead?
  9. 00:42:851 (1) - Remove NC here and add it on 00:43:226 (5) instead
  10. 00:43:788 (1) - So you can remove NC here
  11. 00:44:726 (6) - So you can add it here and remove it from 00:45:288 (1)
  12. 00:53:351 (8,1) - I would increase spacing hereFixed
  13. 00:57:288 (3,4,5) - Overmapped triple. Remove (4) and use 1/2 slider on 00:57:476 (5) removing the 00:57:663 (6) to fill this part in the best wayFixed
  14. 00:57:851 (7,8,9) - Overmapped triple. Remove (8) and start a triple on 00:58:038 (9) insteadFixed
  15. 00:58:788 (1) - Remove NC and add it on 00:59:726 (6) insteadFixed
  16. 00:59:913 (7,8) - Wrong spacing, it looks an 1/4 but it's actually an 1/2. Move the (8) further from the previous elementFixed
  17. 01:02:632 (1) - This is wrong because the downbeat should be clickableremapped
  18. 01:03:288 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I don't understand why you are using so much triples where there shouldn't be any honestly :\Bad sense of rythme x) i removed them
  19. 01:05:726 (6) - NC should start here and remove it from 01:06:101 (1) Fixed
  20. 01:06:663 (4,5) - To keep the spacing consistent move the (5) further from previous elementFixed
  21. 01:07:226 (6) - Add NC and remove it from 01:07:788 (1)Fixed
  22. 01:08:913 (1) - Remove NCFixed
  23. 01:14:726 (4) - The vocal is starting here, so use an 1/2 slider and fix the next elements as well if you do this. Also, there should be NC on it and remove it from 01:15:288 (1) Fixed
  24. 01:16:226 (5) - Add NC here insteadFixed
  25. 01:16:976 (1,2) - Wrong spacing, move the "triple" furher, it looks an 1/4 spacing but it's 1/2 actuallyFixed
  26. 01:20:726 (5) - Add NC Fixed
  27. 01:25:788 (1,2,3) - Fix the spacing here, you are actually using the same for different rhythm (same 1/2 than 1/1 and it's wrong in mapping).
Fixed

Your mapset (except Normal) still needs a lot of work. I hope my mod will help you to improve it some more.
Ty for the mod it helped me a lot !
Mitsuna-

Chewin wrote:

Mitsuna's Hard

1. (Read what I said in "General" field about diff's name. Also, very cute BG!)
  2. 00:01:038 (1) - Mh.. what about adding a circle on this tick? Song starts here, and you would even be consistent with next 00:01:788 (2,3,4,1) as well! That wouldn't be a bad idea.
  3. 00:08:351 (3,4,5) - I would avoid this random triples in the Hard diff. If you really want to keep this, just remove claps and use the standard hitsounding. Actually, the claps sound veeery bad xD Also, if you do this, consider the same for others, I won't mention them again xP
  4. 00:11:351 (3,4,5) - If you want to keep it, the rhythm should be this one for consistency with previous part, so you can set the NC on the downbeat:
  5. 00:35:726 (1,2,3,4,5) - This kind of pattern with this kind of spacing is kinda cancer to play for an Hard diff, trust me xD Try something else instead!
  6. 00:37:226 (1) to 00:45:851 (10) - I didn't get what your intention was on this section but it looks kinda overmapped to me. Mapping the slower part with triples is not a good idea actually xD Well, I would suggest you to use a different rhythm in this part filling the vocal in the music. I can give you some suggestions here, to improve this part. Let's start:
  7. 00:37:788 (2) - This slider is actually filling nothing. I would just use circle here so you can add an 1/1 slider that can follow the vocal on the next white tick:
  8. 00:38:632 (5) - Remove circle
  9. 00:39:288 (2,3) - Two points here. Starting a repeating slider on a blue tick (so 1/4 later from a circle) is actually a bad idea for an hard diff. Also, this is kinda overmapped. I would just follow vocal in this way instead:
  10. 00:40:601 (2,3) - Here, there should be a beat on 00:40:976 (3) because the vocal is starting here. So, this rhythm would be cool:
  11. 00:42:007 (2) - This circle is not needed
  12. 00:42:944 (6) - You really like triples. But nice new: you can keep triple, just, move this circle at 00:43:132 (7) so you emphasize the new incoming section at 00:43:226 (1)
  13. 00:43:882 (3) - Not needed circle
  14. 00:44:913 - If you listen carefully, you can hear that the vocal is starting here, and this slider is just covering all this part making it bad to play IMO. What about this other rhyrhm instead? Better one for this part:
  15. 00:44:726 (6) - ^ don't forget to add NC here
  16. 00:46:038 - Good news: I think you can start a triple here xP
  17. 01:08:351 (4,1) - Inconsistent and confusing spacing. You actually set the 1/1 rhythm 01:08:351 (4,1) the same spacing of 01:07:976 (3,4) that it's actually 1/2. Move the (4) closer to (3) or move the (1) further than (4)
  18. 01:19:976 - Vocal is starting here, so, you can add 1/2 slider here removing the circle at 01:20:163 (1). Also, I would also remove the NC from 01:20:163 (1)
  19. 01:24:944 (4) - Not needed circle
  20. Map is not bad. But with my suggestions I think it will be improve a lot
Hey, thank you for the mod bro, i hope the new version is better ! :D
YukiZura-
hi .. from my q
sorry late :?

Mitsuna's Hard

00:11:913 - i think you should distance this note because of the strong sound
00:39:476 (3) - this slider shounl start here 00:39:382 - .. slow down to 25% yo can hear it
00:39:851 - this slider is a bit odd at that place because the sound more likely a stream ... the slider suppose to be at 00:40:226 - instead..
and 00:39:757 - to 00:40:132 - do a reverse slider like this one 00:39:382 (3) -
00:42:007 - note here .. make it 3 circle hit after slider
00:57:382 - has sound here .. put the playback to 25% you can here it
01:00:288 (2,3) - feel weird playing ..
my suggestion ... delete this note 01:00:851 (3) - 01:00:288 (2) - end this slider at 01:00:569 -
and copy that slider paste it here 01:00:663 - ...

01:01:976 (4,5,1) - well this part you make exactly the same as i suggest xD

Sage Mode

00:07:038 (1) - remove nc
00:06:663 (1) - nc here instead
00:13:226 (1) - make this slider like 00:13:601 (2) - firstly copy 00:13:601 - this slider and paste the slider here
00:13:226 - then CTRL + H the slider and move the slider back to it place
00:57:476 - nc here
00:58:788 (6) - nc
01:01:226 - why there is a note here? there is no sound .. my suggestion

Goodluck with your map ^^
Mitsuna-

YukiZura- wrote:

hi .. from my q
sorry late :?

Mitsuna's Hard

00:11:913 - i think you should distance this note because of the strong sound
00:39:476 (3) - this slider shounl start here 00:39:382 - .. slow down to 25% yo can hear it
00:39:851 - this slider is a bit odd at that place because the sound more likely a stream ... the slider suppose to be at 00:40:226 - instead..
and 00:39:757 - to 00:40:132 - do a reverse slider like this one 00:39:382 (3) -
00:42:007 - note here .. make it 3 circle hit after slider
00:57:382 - has sound here .. put the playback to 25% you can here it
01:00:288 (2,3) - feel weird playing ..
my suggestion ... delete this note 01:00:851 (3) - 01:00:288 (2) - end this slider at 01:00:569 -
and copy that slider paste it here 01:00:663 - ...

01:01:976 (4,5,1) - well this part you make exactly the same as i suggest xD

Goodluck with your map ^^

Thanks man, will check this soon :)
Topic Starter
Origuon
Sage Mode

00:07:038 (1) - remove nc
00:06:663 (1) - nc here instead
00:13:226 (1) - make this slider like 00:13:601 (2) - firstly copy 00:13:601 - this slider and paste the slider here
00:13:226 - then CTRL + H the slider and move the slider back to it place
00:57:476 - nc here
00:58:788 (6) - nc
01:01:226 - why there is a note here? there is no sound .. my suggestion

Thx for the mod i doesn't change anything but maybe barbex will ty ! :D
Goodluck with your map ^^[/quote]
Thanks
Dinocrit
HELLO THERE

Mod
Easy

00:19:601 (1) - I think you need to change all of these the sliders on the reverse sliders. The hit sounds that convey the rhythm,but slider ticks - no.
https://puu.sh/xTUYt/6f667ae372.png - ^

Little's Normal

00:26:726 (4,5) - I think beginners will be able to pass this moment is perfect,it is better to allocate only the strong sounds.
00:04:226 (1,2,3) - Something is wrong with the timing,the notes do not get under the music and vocals

Mitsuna's Hard

00:11:726 (1,2,3,4) - Very ugly overlap, difficult to read from the first time to beginners.
00:19:601 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Make sure that they do not overlap each other like the bottom sliders
00:39:288 (2,3) - Ugly overlapping, it is difficult to read and it will be better if there is a normal distance between them.
00:57:382 - Missed note
00:55:226 (1,2,3,4) - That's better to remap without overlapping

Bakkalo's Insane

00:05:538 (5) - Blind note, it's better not to put it under the slider
00:03:101 (3) - uncomely overlap
00:08:726 (1,3,5) - ^
00:23:726 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I think it's better to change such moments like this
204,287,23726,5,0,0:0:0:0:
377,190,23913,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,287,24101,1,0,0:0:0:0:
135,190,24288,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,287,24476,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,264,24757,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,230,24850,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,198,24944,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,164,25038,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,131,25132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
00:46:226 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - Too big spacing ... Although, rather, it just increased too quickly, can make the increase smooth?
00:53:351 (7,2) - uncomely overlap
Remove all such overlaps on the map, I will not list them all further.
01:06:663 (6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6) - The song has one level of loudness and tension. Why spacing always different? It should be the same.

Sage Mode

I think ar9 it will be better because BPM is not big
Also, check the timing, it feels not accurate, notes a little earlier than the sound of the song.
00:09:101 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The song has one level of loudness and tension. Why spacing always different? It should be the same.
00:10:601 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
00:11:913 (1,2,3) - There should be a big spacing, and not in the moment above.^
00:23:726 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I think it's better to replace the slider with two notes
00:30:288 (2,3,4,5,6) - Either you allocate not the notes with spacing, or it's just random. Make the same or highlight strong sounds.
00:40:976 (6) - The slider starts with a void, do not do this.
00:40:226 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Why do you have a dramatic increase in spacing? Where is the rationale for this?
00:45:851 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,1,2) - These jumps I always go through completely, but they are randomly arranged and look wrong, make a regularity. Can there and back? Example - https://puu.sh/xTXdg/37ae707d2e.png
Throughout the map, random increases in spacing. It is necessary to correct.
01:26:351 (3) - I think it's better to make a slider in the back to back of the spinner.
01:27:851 - Make the minimum volume

That's all. Good luck!
Little
@Origuon why did you change my hitsounds......?
Please don't do that.

Revert to this: http://f.ttle.li/y61a.zip

@Dinocrit those parts both follow the song. There is no problem with the timing.
Topic Starter
Origuon

Little wrote:

@Origuon why did you change my hitsounds......?
Please don't do that.

Revert to this: http://f.ttle.li/y61a.zip

@Dinocrit those parts both follow the song. There is no problem with the timing.
Sorry Mb i copied the sage mode hitsounds on every maps i didn't notice i copied on ur too
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.