forum

Lia feat. LISA - My Soul, Your Beats (Mixed ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YukiPlays
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sonntag, 13. August 2017 at 18:56:24

Artist: Lia feat. LISA
Title: My Soul, Your Beats (Mixed ver.)
Source: Angel Beats
BPM: 145
Filesize: 1769kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,28 stars, 90 notes)
  2. Hard (3,23 stars, 233 notes)
  3. Normal (2,47 stars, 197 notes)
Download: Lia feat. LISA - My Soul, Your Beats (Mixed ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The Mixed Version from "My Soul, your Beats"

Anime: Angel Beats

Cheri
I would like to help mod this map but ur timing off - ur notes isn't suppose to start on the blue tick but the white tick

I am no expert of timing but the least I can do is give u a more accurate 1

BPM should be round to 145

Offset - 800

after that, go up top to timing -> resnap all notes

Go check ur Aimod on - BG and Audio preview conflicting with other difficulties, etc
Topic Starter
YukiPlays

DJ Lucky wrote:

I would like to help mod this map but ur timing off - ur notes isn't suppose to start on the blue tick but the white tick

I am no expert of timing but the least I can do is give u a more accurate 1

BPM should be round to 145

Offset - 800

after that, go up top to timing -> resnap all notes

Go check ur Aimod on - BG and Audio preview conflicting with other difficulties, etc
Fixed! thanks
RockStyle
Normal
(noobmod go easy on me)

01:04:317 (4,5) - remove these two circles so that you have a little break in the game and it fits better to the music and the rest of the rhythm follow of the map

00:02:868 (6,7) - make these two into a new combo so the spacing is a bit more justified

00:06:179 (6) - maybe make this slider until the white tick after it and put the 7 closer to the end of the slider

00:12:386 (1,1) - i would remove the spinner so that the player has more time to go back into the playfield, because this is a low star rating map and the new players will spin really weirld, but its up to you

00:48:593 (6) - maybe make this slider a tick longer so that it fits more to vocals

01:09:697 (8,9) - remove these two sliders so that you have this kinda little jump section with 01:09:283 (6,7) - and 01:08:455 (4,5) -

01:26:869 (1) - make the hitsound of the spinner at 5% so that the actual sound after the spinner gets more emphasised by the circle
Topic Starter
YukiPlays
[quote="RockStyle"]Normal
(noobmod go easy on me)

01:04:317 (4,5) - remove these two circles so that you have a little break in the game and it fits better to the music and the rest of the rhythm follow of the map - I dont need it because 00:56:455 (8,9) and 01:09:696 (8,9) are the same rythm so the 3 need have the same play

00:02:868 (6,7) - make these two into a new combo so the spacing is a bit more justified - Did it thats a nice idea

00:06:179 (6) - maybe make this slider until the white tick after it and put the 7 closer to the end of the slider - Fixed

00:12:386 (1,1) - i would remove the spinner so that the player has more time to go back into the playfield, because this is a low star rating map and the new players will spin really weirld, but its up to you - I dont did remove the Spinner but i have make it easier for the player i did remove the slider after the spinner

00:48:593 (6) - maybe make this slider a tick longer so that it fits more to vocals - No need because 00:49:006 (7) is the vocal

01:09:697 (8,9) - remove these two sliders so that you have this kinda little jump section with 01:09:283 (6,7) - and 01:08:455 (4,5) - The Same thing as by first mod

01:26:869 (1) - make the hitsound of the spinner at 5% so that the actual sound after the spinner gets more emphasised by the circle - I did it thanks for the nice idea
Thanks for modding :)
silvershell
#modreqs

lots of unsnapped objects - check AiMod (CTRL + Shift + A)

HP6? on a 1.28*? i think you should reduce this for new players, same with normal. also OD and AR

keep in mind there should be some recovery time between spinners and the next object.

hard
00:15:903 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - these jumps can be made easier for a 3.32*
00:20:040 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - i think kicksliders would work better, this is only a hard ^^
00:40:317 (1) - i think you do this sort of thing multiple times, but this is the only time i'm going to point it out. i think circles would represent the music better
00:40:731 (2,3,4,5,6) - haha. okay this spacing is very random and LARGE. you should simplify it.
00:44:041 is missing a note. there is some important stuff going on here
00:49:007 (6) - random funky slider, curves look nicer
00:56:040 (6,7,8) - i don't see why these are different spacing. should be same
01:00:386 (1) - i find it odd how a spinner ends on a red tick. maybe pulling i back to the white tick would be better
01:05:559 (1,2,3,4,5) - this spacing seems really weird. consider arranging these into an easier pattern, like a square? and reducing the spacing. this diff is only 3.32*.
i'm not going to mod the other two diffs because it's a little tedious but i did a run through and i think you made some parts too hard with spacing. you should check this out,it'll make your normal diffs a bit more... normal

ps. your combos go pretty high, i think finding downbeats or strong beats to NC are better than having a 12 combo

good luck with getting this ranked!
Topic Starter
YukiPlays

silvershell wrote:

#modreqs

lots of unsnapped objects - check AiMod (CTRL + Shift + A) - I did it thanks for telling me this its perfect now

HP6? on a 1.28*? i think you should reduce this for new players, same with normal. also OD and AR - did read and fixed it for new players

keep in mind there should be some recovery time between spinners and the next object. - Im not sure if i did it right but some seems like its ok but i will see

hard
00:15:903 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - these jumps can be made easier for a 3.32* - did it easier
00:20:040 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - i think kicksliders would work better, this is only a hard ^^ - Yea its better
00:40:317 (1) - i think you do this sort of thing multiple times, but this is the only time i'm going to point it out. i think circles would represent the music better - I think i did fix it
00:40:731 (2,3,4,5,6) - haha. okay this spacing is very random and LARGE. you should simplify it. - Done
00:44:041 is missing a note. there is some important stuff going on here - did place one
00:49:007 (6) - random funky slider, curves look nicer - did curves
00:56:040 (6,7,8) - i don't see why these are different spacing. should be same - they are the same now
01:00:386 (1) - i find it odd how a spinner ends on a red tick. maybe pulling i back to the white tick would be better - its on the white now thanks
01:05:559 (1,2,3,4,5) - this spacing seems really weird. consider arranging these into an easier pattern, like a square? and reducing the spacing. this diff is only 3.32*.- i did it as a square
i'm not going to mod the other two diffs because it's a little tedious but i did a run through and i think you made some parts too hard with spacing. you should check this out,it'll make your normal diffs a bit more... normal - Thanks and yea i did fix it both diffs

ps. your combos go pretty high, i think finding downbeats or strong beats to NC are better than having a 12 combo

good luck with getting this ranked!
Omg thanks you did help me a lot hope its better now :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.