Japanese Metadata queue

posted
Total Posts
77
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

About:

Hello! If you have any problem with metadata or you are too lazy to search it, you can write here. I will provide all sources. Everything will be done according to the rules.

Rules:

Only Japanese songs (any genres) and also OST of rhythm games.
No meme songs.
Please do not send songs that have already rank. just take metadata them (unless they are old).
Don't give me kudosui!
Your map should be half-finished.


Status:
OpenClosed
Shmiklak
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602408
Спасибо кеса
TyrantsEye2014
not sure with tags so need help
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/610733
thanks
Stack
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623776

Thanks in advance :)
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

gottagof4ast wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623776

Thanks in advance :)
This song already rank and you can tale metadata from this.


TyrantsEye2014 wrote:

not sure with tags so need help
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/610733
thanks

Shmiklak wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602408
Спасибо кеса
Done!
My Angel RangE
o/ req open?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623539
(..i'm right ?)
MaridiuS
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/621731 hello this one, thanks :D
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

My Angel RangE wrote:

o/ req open?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623539
(..i'm right ?)
DONE!

MaridiuS wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/621731 hello this one, thanks :D
See rules
MaridiuS

Lama Poluna wrote:

My Angel RangE wrote:

o/ req open?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623539
(..i'm right ?)
DONE!

MaridiuS wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/621731 hello this one, thanks :D
See rules
well that's sad i just skipped the last rule :v.
Ametrin
...still open?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/568305

thanks!
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna
its open!
fattypikachu
Here we go! ^-^

Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/490887

Thanks! :)
dkingo
Hi, need more metadata of my song

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/633242

Thanks!
Seto Kousuke
hi hi long time no see... https://osu.ppy.sh/s/593690 that's the map, not really sure what to put on tags besides obvious stuff haha, so a help would be nice <3 map is already finished so all cool
Aisha
Hi! Nice queue :p

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/617216

Can you give a check about metadata please? I'd really love that (there's not rank map tho). Thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna
I can check on Saturday
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

dkingo wrote:

Hi, need more metadata of my song

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/633242

Thanks!

fattypikachu wrote:

Here we go! ^-^

Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/490887

Thanks! :)

Seto Kousuke wrote:

hi hi long time no see... https://osu.ppy.sh/s/593690 that's the map, not really sure what to put on tags besides obvious stuff haha, so a help would be nice <3 map is already finished so all cool

xfraczynho wrote:

Hi! Nice queue :p

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/617216

Can you give a check about metadata please? I'd really love that (there's not rank map tho). Thanks in advance!
Done!!!

And its open now!
EijiKuinbii
лама привет!!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/635058
лама спасибо!!
PandaHero
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1347602

Help me with title and tags, please T_T
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

PandaHero wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1347602

Help me with title and tags, please T_T

EijiKuinbii wrote:

лама привет!!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/635058
лама спасибо!!
Done!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply