forum

Finally here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EnsiFerum_old
Hello all :)
I have been playing this game for a year, so it's finally time to make an appearance here.
So why just now here ? Well, was busy with faculty and stuff, and it will also be like that for a few years.
Also, I think I've entered my first forum 7 years ago, so I think of myself as too old for stuff like this but then again, it's nice to have a new experience from time to time. I hope it will be fun like it's fun to play Osu :D .

I usually play games in order to ease my mind, so I spent much time online. But it was too nerve wrecking having to deal with all kind of people. I'm a person that likes to talk wayyy too much, and I extract what is good everywhere, way too hardcore. and well it brought more bad than good :( . So one day, my friend showed me this game, he played the song bad apple. I really liked it, and now I'm addicted to it.

Btw, I really suck at it, only 3 maps full combo on hard :( I hope it will be better in the future, but oh well...

I usually blame my mouse for it
Fabi
Welcome to the forum! :P
Enjoy the gameeeeeeee!!
Hika
Hi ~ c:
Vext_old
Yes, join us old people here, welcome.
Firo Prochainezo
Why do you even want to be here? :I

No just kidding.

Hi.
YTYuyu
Welcome to the osu community :D and don't worry just keep on trying and you'll get better.
mathexpert
hai, and welcome ^^
Topic Starter
EnsiFerum_old
Thanks all...
I did another song on hard :)
dj M2fiesta
Ello and welcome to osu. ^^. So, like enjoy your star and practice. =P. Btw, that'sssss an awessssome avatar you have there.
Topic Starter
EnsiFerum_old
hahaha :) thank you :)