forum

Um . . . snarf

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AzureKikinak
Looking at AMVs and found a vid and thought I would try osu out. Kinda easy too get hooked. Tho I had a question for anyone who went through the tutorial, did you just move the mouse around looking at the stars while not paying any attention to anything else :)?
Weez
Title reminded me of this:

anyways hiiiiii :D
Topic Starter
AzureKikinak
Glad I could be of memory assistance ^_^
Vext_old

AzureKikinak wrote:

Looking at AMVs and found a vid and thought I would try osu out. Kinda easy too get hooked. Tho I had a question for anyone who went through the tutorial, did you just move the mouse around looking at the stars while not paying any attention to anything else :)?
Word on the street is that if you play the tutorial with the hidden mod at exactly 12 midnight +3 GMT, the ghost of Peppy's twin brother Popo will grant any wish you have... and then kill you.
Puhax

Vext wrote:

AzureKikinak wrote:

Word on the street is that if you play the tutorial with the hidden mod at exactly 12 midnight +3 GMT, the ghost of Peppy's twin brother Popo will grant any wish you have... and then kill you.
I have to try that.

Also welcome to osu!
Topic Starter
AzureKikinak
Thanks, I will remember that
Pizzicato
Welcome to osu!
Have fun and enjoy your stay.
Hika
Be scared of Vext, he will take your soul.
Also hi. Enjoy; osu! IS pretty addicting. :(
Mystgun
hello, welcome to osu! XD
Haseo_old

C L O U D wrote:

hello, welcome to osu! XD
mathexpert
hai and welcome :)
OzzyOzrock
But I'm the KING of useless cartoon characters neerr snaarff
Firo Prochainezo

Vext wrote:

Worst creepypasta ever.