forum

Sadomasochism/roast thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
Just say the magic word and you're getting verbally spanked. Mind you, I ain't gonna go easy on yall bitch ass nigs.
abraker
Hey, what is on the floor, slightly well done, and attempts to be quality for a cheap price of a shit thread?

Comfy Slippers

Now you are well done. Off to the trash with you, roasted slippers.

kai99
wait so waht's the word
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
o .... first customer

abraker - your stereotypical every-day attention seeker. One of those ironic shitposters that are fun (but for all the wrong reasons). Not realizing that all of his attempts at comedy are there to suppress his insecurity. But what he fails to hide away is his huge ego.

kai99 - the appearance of this anomaly says enough. Your typical bulky 30 year old man using voice changer and cutesy act in hope to stay relevant. Desperate works that "she" calls art are bad enough to make a blind person puke.
Rurree
second customer here
johnmedina999
Hit me with the worst you got.
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

Madvillain wrote:

second customer here
Bad case of dyscalculia aka moron unable to do simple math.

johnmedina999 wrote:

I want to know what I'm bad at (though I think I already know).
I don't know. I've been reading a lot of your recent stuff regarding newfag-oldfag thing and all i can say is that you're much like a bowling ball. It's like you want to get picked up, fingered, thrown down the alley. But after all of that you still come back for more.
Hit me with the worst you got.
Editing a dumb post with a post that's equally dumb won't make things better. 2 wrongs don't make a right
Aomi
prop'o si
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

Aomi wrote:

prop'o si
Više i ne mogu očekivati od prosječnog "forum game" parazita. Mislim, postoji razlog zašto vrebate na najgorem subforumu u postojanju. Nesposobnost sastavljanja razumne rečenice i vođenja normalne rasprave. Drugim riječima.... još jedan slučaj mentalnog deficita.
Blitzfrog
Why the sadist AND maso? Is there meant to be roasts for you too?
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
yes

Tho I can't say a lot about frog, since his entire existence is roast-worthy. I could roast these ashes, but it's too time consuming looking how irrelevant these remains have become.
Railey2
maybe you should visit r/roastme

they have some quality burns
Aomi

Comfy Slippers wrote:

Aomi wrote:

prop'o si
Više i ne mogu očekivati od prosječnog "forum game" parazita. Mislim, postoji razlog zašto vrebate na najgorem subforumu u postojanju. Nesposobnost sastavljanja razumne rečenice i vođenja normalne rasprave. Drugim riječima.... još jedan slučaj mentalnog deficita.
jel si morao bas na moj rodjendan ??
nemam reci.
actually i laughed quite a bit so ty ♡
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
(ne)sretan rođendan
Aomi
hvala brt sutra ce biti oluja god bless :pray:
miykah
Oh please roast me. Do it.
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

miykah wrote:

You're a nobody. Noone noticed your 3 month absence... and rightfully so. I'd continue but it's meaningless. So you can just get your forum avvy to incinerate you instead. You're not worth my time.

Railey2 wrote:

Bruv, you have more dick in your personality than you do in your pants. I would call you a cunt but you lack the depth or the warmth. You're one of those pricks who are nowhere to be seen, just to arrive at bad times and make things worse.

nobody is safe
levesterz
I come from the guidance of the south star and landed here
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

levesterz wrote:

I come from dyslexiland
FTFY
abraker

Comfy Slippers wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

Bruv, you have more dick in your personality than you do in your pants. I would call you a cunt but you lack the depth or the warmth. You're one of those pricks who are nowhere to be seen, just to arrive at bad times and make things worse.
This thread is now everything I hoped it would be
miykah

Comfy Slippers wrote:

miykah wrote:

You're a nobody. Noone noticed your 3 month absence... and rightfully so. I'd continue but it's meaningless. So you can just get your forum avvy to incinerate you instead. You're not worth my time.
Totally not what i expected. Lame.
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

miykah wrote:

Totally not what i expected. Lame.
You don't have to quote your sexual partners buddy, we get it.
abraker

Comfy Slippers wrote:

abraker - your stereotypical every-day attention seeker. One of those ironic shitposters that are fun (but for all the wrong reasons). Not realizing that all of his attempts at comedy are there to suppress his insecurity. But what he fails to hide away is his huge ego.
I expect a better roast like you did to railey. Got a half-assed critique instead.
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Comfy Slippers wrote:

I expect a better roast like you did to railey. Got a half-assed critique instead.
It's not a half assed critique of its true
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

It's not a half assed critique of its true
A good critique includes examples as well
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
abreaker - Its legit pointless to make fun of you cause it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out. Explains these assumptions you're making tbh.
abraker

Comfy Slippers wrote:

abreaker - Its legit pointless to make fun of you cause it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out. Explains these assumptions you're making tbh.
Oh fresh bait

I sacrifice blitzfrog instead
Lacrimae
verbally spank me daddy
kai99
same
Rurree

Comfy Slippers wrote:

Madvillain wrote:

second customer here
Bad case of dyscalculia aka moron unable to do simple math.
give a fish some slack

also i didn't know kai was looking to be a customer :(
Blitzfrog

Comfy Slippers wrote:

Tho I can't say a lot about frog, since his entire existence is roast-worthy. I could roast these ashes, but it's too time consuming looking how irrelevant these remains have become.
Or rather your roasting skills is as powerful as your balls
Meah
title describes me
kai99
sry im 30 y.o
Naimae
this is pointless because none of these insults hold any weight
you might as well be producing insults and some chinese insult factory sweatshop and tossing them into a bin for them to be shipped off across the pacific but they just get thrown out halfway because they want to make room for a lewd mini-dungeon to relieve their sexual anger and that's worth more than any of the insults on these threads

xDD
DJ Enetro
CS go and hi me with all you got
show more