forum

How do you move your mouse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alvaris
First, I'm sorry if this thread was already posted, went back a couple pages and didn't see it, so yeah.
Like how do you move your mouse, do you use only your wrist and arm on the table or? Cause I have difficulty in like, moving from up to down of the screen without straining the wrist :/
Shael_old
you use low sens.?
Zekira
How do you move your mouse?
With my hand...?
Krzysiek
Grabbing mouse with thumb and little finger. Moving up by straightening both fingers, down by bending them to the inside, moving left by straightening thumb and benging little finger and moving right by bending thumb and straightening little finger. No hand move involved. Putting spare fingers on the mouse when doing spinners.

High sensitivity recommended.
Topic Starter
Alvaris

Shael wrote:

you use low sens.?
I dunno, the mouse sensitivity setting(outside of osu) is set to the middle. Is that counted as low?

Krzysiek wrote:

Grabbing mouse with thumb and little finger. Moving up by straightening both fingers, down by bending them to the inside, moving left by straightening thumb and benging little finger and moving right by bending thumb and straightening little finger. No hand move involved. Putting spare fingers on the mouse when doing spinners.

High sensitivity recommended.
..okay. o_O
Shael_old
i think, yes

try 12/12 or 8/12, whatever fits you

higher sens means less movements, less tiring
Shael_old
also turn off mouse accelerator
XPJ38
I grab my mouse with fingertip grip, i.e. I mainly use my thumb and ring finger to move it. My hand doesn't move, neither my arm.
The good side is that jumps are quite easy to do. The downside is it sometimes hurts because my hand is very tensed.

See the videos in my signature to see in real how I move my mouse.
Wishy
I just look at it with a mean look and it moves.
Mukku
I do Bad Communication.
Sup A Noob
I use my will...

...power.
Drakari_old
I move my wrist a little, but like people say it's less tiring to raise the sensitivity and move with your fingers.
DJNightmare
i move my wrist alittle using high sensitivity mouse.
Also sometimes i put my arm on the table and end up moving too close to the table where my chest hits O_O
Onozu
Hmm. High sensitive = you will fly your cursor all over the place, or worst, off the screen. (just dont get too high)
I'm using 1.0 Mouse sensitivity and i have no problem playing insane modes with jump or no. x)
I think it all matters to the person handling the mouse, mouse size, maybe..
Also, i usually swing my wrist normally, tiring is when i play fast BPM songs.
So yeah this is my experiences with my mouse. 8-)
Hikaros

Wishy22 wrote:

I just look at it with a mean look and it moves.
dang it. u stole my answer before i had a chance to post it lolol.

now on a real answer:

i use 6/12 (windows) and 4.0 in osu

i didn't have to force my wrist like that.
ElNiCoDarknesS
I move it with my hand...

In-game Sensivity: 1,4x
eldnl

ElNiCoDarknesS wrote:

I move it with my hand...

In-game Sensivity: 1,4x
wow
Espionage724
I use my hand as well (who would of guessed)

But specifically, I use 1.0 sensitivity (no precision mode), the USB Mouse 1000Mhz Polling Rate thing for Windows, and no enhanced precision in Windows. I think it does quite well :)
silmarilen
for up and down i use my thumb and for left/right i use my wrist.
Pizzicato
i move the mouse with my right hand

i lift my mouse in game when it's about to go outside the mousepad