forum

IOSYS, ARM - Convictor Yamaxanadu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShadowzI_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 4:06:05 PM

Artist: IOSYS, ARM
Title: Convictor Yamaxanadu
Source: Touhou
Tags: Touhou, ARM, IOSYS, Convictor Yamxanadu, Fate of Sixty Years, Ace Attorney, Shikieiki Yamaxanadu
BPM: 175.01
Filesize: 16690kb
Play Time: 03:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Decisive (2.07 stars, 214 notes)
Download: IOSYS, ARM - Convictor Yamaxanadu
Download: IOSYS, ARM - Convictor Yamaxanadu (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey all, as you might know, (or not know) I have an obsession with beatmaps with memetastic music video... So here I was looking for a Convictor Yamaxandu and I failed to find a good full version of it... Thus I made my own.
But this is my first beatmap so there's a lot of tweaking needed and I think it might take half a year - 2 years before this can even be ranked to weed out my noobish mistakes

UPDATE:Well this map publicity is starting to hit the shitter... part of that reason could be because I haven't finished a normal difficulty yet :\
Until then leave it I guess, this will be a long (apparently solo) working process T^T

DAMN, I've failed at searching and finally found someone had already made a beatmap for this song... Whatever, the only highlight of my beatmap now is the Phoenix Wright Skin -,-

So for now I'll submit the first one I'd finished and hopefully this can be fixed before I finish the next difficulty.

• Some of the tweaking I know I need that I would like help with:

-A better spinner metre, and a better hitcircle.
    -Pass and Fail image
    -Better fitting hitsounds
    -Timing
    -Overall placement
  • Diffculties
    Decisive-Easy: 100% done 0%edited
    Fair/Legal-Norma:l 10% done
    Controversial-Hard: Nothing done
    Rigged-Insane: Nothing done
    ?
    ?
    ?

Note: I think some people will won't comment at all on how the placement are not always symmetrical... that might be because you turn off the video... Some of the beats are in places on purpose to highlight the video.