forum

mistyworks - daisy strategy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SilentWings_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 12:56:47 PM

Artist: mistyworks
Title: daisy strategy
BPM: 166.73
Filesize: 8528kb
Play Time: 03:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. S (4.96 stars, 519 notes)
Download: mistyworks - daisy strategy
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Graveyard probably, unless I map better D:
Reed R Gale
Wooooow I like this song!!! Anyway, I'll try my hand at modding.

[General]

- Use bookmarks. Well that's really just a suggestion, They help me get around anyway. Unless you deleted them all or something.
- Timing seems fine to me
- Add more flavor to the notes (Finish/clap/whistle). I'd say this most likely due to you not being done yet though, in which case ignore this comment entirely

[Insane]

[00:21:724] Should end at [00:23:073] in my opinion.
[00:34:859] (Completely opinion here) I'd increase the volume a bit to accentuate the end of the opening.
[00:51:592] Probably just my opinion so I'm putting this in green: [00:51:592] This combo is a bit long. I'd recommend separating it somewhere.
[01:16:392] This beat seems unnecessary to me. A little pause every now and then makes for a bit of flavor to the beatmap (I'd say).
[01:49:446] Long combo, consider revision but its up to you.
[01:50:883] Unnecessary note, I'd say it sounds better without it.
[02:09:566] Long combo, consider revision. Perhaps a combo-break here: [02:14:057] ?
[03:15:674] The following combos are long, but hey, maybe its just your style.

[Closing notes]

A well timed map, nothing I can really nag about, I just don't like combos very long. I'd like to see more accents on the notes (e.i. claps, finishes, whistles, or maybe even some custom stuff) but the map in itself is good for insane. As a person, I would lower the HP drain, but, once again, what do I know.

In any case...

This is the part where I whore for kudosu. I beg of thee!

Cheers~!

Reed R Gale