1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
posted
Hey guys, I made an avatar request shop three years ago and abandoned it
(t/242901)

I am re-opening as I have the time to make you guys some avatars and I also really want to make some :)

Some useful info:
If I see that your specific request has been fulfilled by someone else then I may either ignore your request or prioritize others who are waiting for one / wanting a new one.

Simply use this template below!
Images(Please link high quality image):
Text(optional):
Colour Scheme / Atmosphere (optional):
Additional Info:


Here are previous examples of my avatars I created three years ago!
(I plan to try new styles this time)






that's all for now! Take care. :)
posted
wow awesome <3
i like your example
goodluck~
posted
great work
Images(Please link high quality image):http://www.zerochan.net/2061623#full
Text(optional):Aller
Colour Scheme(optional):warm
Additional Info:Scenery only
posted
Nice example images

Images: http://www.zerochan.net/683406
Text: kreggo
Color Scheme: surprise me. :)
Additional Info: Take out the '0401' in the background
posted
Images: http://imgur.com/ywu71QK
Text(optional):[Rue]
Colour Scheme: Surprise Me :3
Additional Info: Make it like the one i have now, just better ♥
posted
I will start working on them tomorrow.
Thank you for the requests :)
posted
omg! Good luck and beautiful examples.
posted

kreggo wrote:

Nice example images

Images: http://www.zerochan.net/683406
Text: kreggo
Color Scheme: surprise me. :)
Additional Info: Take out the '0401' in the background
If you want anything changed let me know
posted
canceled
posted
It looks awesome!
Thanks a ton! :D
posted
you might get it wrong
i mean,just capture the sunset with the two people who were watching it
also the text seem unfit
i want this style of text

sorry for bothering you
posted

-[Jess]- wrote:

you might get it wrong
i mean,just capture the sunset with the two people who were watching it
also the text seem unfit
i want this style of text

sorry for bothering you
Oh right I thought that you didn't want the people involved as you said 'scenery only'
I will get on to correcting it for you :D

__________________________________
Is this better?
posted
Image: http://www.mediafire.com/view/i7szzfvfn ... %20pic.jpg
Text: Vintasi
Only request to change is maybe flipping the image and putting the text on the left side instead of the right
I also liked the top right format with the red eyed girl. Although if you think there is a better option I will gladly take it :D
Thank you so much :D
posted
thanks!
Looks great
posted

[Lucian] wrote:

Images: http://imgur.com/ywu71QK
Text(optional):[Rue]
Colour Scheme:
Additional Info: Make it like the one i have now, just better ♥
I did three versions of the background, but if you want something else let me know
posted

Kuvon wrote:

[Lucian] wrote:

Images: http://imgur.com/ywu71QK
Text(optional):[Rue]
Colour Scheme:
Additional Info: Make it like the one i have now, just better ♥
I did three versions of the background, but if you want something else let me know
Sorry to bother you again.
But could you make my picture a little bit smaller and make it look like the third or seventh sample?
But keep the circle border if you could, and no background outside the border like the 1st pic please.
posted
Thx
posted

[Rue] wrote:

Sorry to bother you again.
But could you make my picture a little bit smaller and make it look like the third or seventh sample?
But keep the circle border if you could, and no background outside the border like the 1st pic please.
Yeah I will do that, also my bad I left out a gradient layer so it turned the transparency black s:

So you want a smaller circle with transparent background?
Or no circle and like example 3?
posted

Kuvon wrote:

[Rue] wrote:

Sorry to bother you again.
But could you make my picture a little bit smaller and make it look like the third or seventh sample?
But keep the circle border if you could, and no background outside the border like the 1st pic please.
Yeah I will do that, also my bad I left out a gradient layer so it turned the transparency black s:
So you want a smaller circle with transparent background?
Or no circle and like example 3?
Transparent and smaller circle please :3
Please sign in to reply.