forum

GMTs are now BATs

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mara
I rank them.
D33d
Do you really need to fart around this much? Change the titles to how they were!
Corin

D33d wrote:

Do you really need to fart around this much? Change the titles to how they were!
But... w-w-what about The Flying BATs ;_;
D33d

Corin wrote:

D33d wrote:

But... w-w-what about The Flying BATs ;_;
Dead and buried. although I did find that to be somewhat amusing.
Lizzehb

LunaticMara wrote:

I rank them.
Rank plz?
Mara
Your map was so weeaboo that your map just got nuked.
NoHitter
Anyone else think that this was a sick, early April Fool's joke?
Mara
This April Fool's joke is still going around.
awp
It's not an early April Fools joke, it's really late.
Hamuko

awp wrote:

Or really early.
jjrocks

awp wrote:

It's not an april fools joke until one of the teams change their name to "BATman"
Firo Prochainezo
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

BATMAAAAAAN
awp

jjrocks wrote:

awp wrote:

It's not an april fools joke until one of the teams change their name to "BATman"
That's Ival and that was like 2 years ago

someone else is on the slow train
SapphireGhost

James2250 wrote:

Are we making progress here yet~
No

No we are not
OzzyOzrock
ahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Shellghost
I got my map bubbled can someone appreciate it now?
Derekku

Shellghost wrote:

I got my map bubbled can someone appreciate it now?
Sure!

/me takes some pictures and sells them on ebay
jjrocks
I thought you're supposed to stare at it for hours and try to find deeper meaning within the map.

Example:
00:04:717 (1,2) - This spoke to me, the way the slider curved shows the example of how paths are not always linear while the white represents the innocence within the curve.

00:05:384 (1,2) - This was interesting the green represents the envy of the white slider curve and tries to immitate it.

00:39:384 (1) - ;-; beautiful, just beautiful. No words could describe the emotion, the symbolism that this single note emits.
Derekku
What? No! It's all for the money 8-)
jjrocks
You're missing the point of appreciation! How in the world are you a BAT!
James2250
We appreciate the money we get

8-)
Sakura
I thought you were supposed to appraise maps and see how much money they are worth?
Derekku
Yep that's part of it!

soooo much money 8-) 8-) 8-)
Sakura
And i guess im supposed to mod ppl's mod posts?

inb4 "You need an space between 00:45:345 and (1) otherwise the osu! editor would mark it as invalid format when the mapper tries to copy/paste"
James2250
Exactly!!

See we all have our "useful" roles here :D
Raging Bull

jjrocks wrote:

I thought you're supposed to stare at it for hours and try to find deeper meaning within the map.

Example:
00:04:717 (1,2) - This spoke to me, the way the slider curved shows the example of how paths are not always linear while the white represents the innocence within the curve.

00:05:384 (1,2) - This was interesting the green represents the envy of the white slider curve and tries to immitate it.

00:39:384 (1) - ;-; beautiful, just beautiful. No words could describe the emotion, the symbolism that this single note emits.
jjrocks seems very good at appreciating beatmaps. Let jjrocks be in the Beatmap Appreciation Team.
Beuchi
I appreciate this thread.

*hugs thread*
Shellghost
TAT's
Wojjan
SO SILLY these names are changing!
wow!
jjrocks
Shame on you Derekku. Shame. On. You.

I thought you people would take time and appreciate the beatmaps, but now I see that the entire team is corupt!
Yuzeyun

jjrocks wrote:

Example:

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Reminds me of some TV show I watched way ago orz!

brb mapping like this :D
Kitsunemimi

jjrocks wrote:

Epic Touhou reference?

EDIT: wait no not really. I'm sorry, I just saw the words "green" and "envy" and then it just clicked in my mind and I arghrhggr
jjrocks

Kitsunemimi wrote:

jjrocks wrote:

Epic Touhou reference?

EDIT: wait no not really. I'm sorry, I just saw the words "green" and "envy" and then it just clicked in my mind and I arghrhggr
Congrats Kitsu you're starting to learn how to appreciate and analyze beatmaps. You even caught on to something I missed!
mm201
Have you never heard the expression, "green with envy?" It has nothing to do with touhou.
jjrocks
You never know mm....you never know...

I was going to analyze another song but I'm to tired to do it.
Wojjan

mm201 wrote:

Have you never heard the expression, "green with envy?" It has nothing to do with touhou.
"Cake."
D33d

mm201 wrote:

no what are you talkng aout parsee's jealous spell is totally where it ll bgan
Kitsunemimi

D33d wrote:

mm201 wrote:

no what are you talkng aout parsee's jealous spell is totally where it ll bgan
He speaks the truth.
Sync
I want to be a CAT
Kotik_old
ok
show more