forum

Cameron Strother - bucho mio ~LocoRoco Green's Theme~

posted
Total Posts
show more
wmfchris
[Hard]
00:07:869 (5) - remove whistle? It sounds to be a lower tone in a quiet background, then a whistle seems odd here.
00:16:098 (6) - ^
00:36:822 (5) - down 1 grid to make it symmetrical? you may need to change the shape of the slider a bit to meet the spacing
00:38:194 (9,10) - I prefer clapping on (9), remove clap on (10)

[Not so Hard]
00:07:869 (4) - remove whistle?
00:13:355 (5) - ^
00:38:194 (5) - slightly covered by (3), it's suggested to move elsewhere since this is a easier hard?
01:03:565 (3) - is it possible to rotate (3) a bit that the ending of (3) points to (4)?
01:08:194 (5) - remove whistle?

[Easy] fine

Looks pretty ready for me. I only heard patchouli many times lol
Topic Starter
Reiji-RJ

wmfchris wrote:

[Hard]
00:07:869 (5) - remove whistle? It sounds to be a lower tone in a quiet background, then a whistle seems odd here.
00:16:098 (6) - ^
00:36:822 (5) - down 1 grid to make it symmetrical? you may need to change the shape of the slider a bit to meet the spacing
00:38:194 (9,10) - I prefer clapping on (9), remove clap on (10)

Looks pretty ready for me. I only heard patchouli many times lol
All fixed :O
Thank you, wmf >w<
Sallad4ever
ok then

[Not so Hard]
I still think the whistle slider slide sounds awkward. You really should do something about it, either remove the whistle slider slide or add a whistle on the start/beginning. I'm not going to force you, but I highly suggest it

[Hard]
01:33:222 (4) - NC (new combo) this to make it consistent with 00:49:336 (1)

Yeah that's all, I can bubble this call me again later
Topic Starter
Reiji-RJ
Fixed, thank you :3
Sallad4ever
I need confirmation on the second offset, I got 16927 for it. Maybe you can ask IceBeam to confirm it
IceBeam
hm..a bit weird timing honestly

for example,in Hard,00:16:440 (1) looks a bit off-timed,I'm getting around 16420,probably less
though downbeat is around 16930,yeah

so,do we need more opinions then?
Sallad4ever

IceBeam wrote:

hm..a bit weird timing honestly

for example,in Hard,00:16:440 (1) looks a bit off-timed,I'm getting around 16420,probably less
though downbeat is around 16930,yeah

so,do we need more opinions then?
yeah I guess.
I rather settle the timing before bubbling it so it'll be easier for BAT to check it later. As for 00:16:440 (1) adding an uninherited timing section on 16420 will snap it, but I'm not good with multiple offset too so I rather have help from pro timer
Topic Starter
Reiji-RJ
Okaay, fixed the timing
Thanks Alace for it :3
Sallad4ever
Sorry for the awfully late reply m(_ _)m

Great!!

But it seems that IceBeam forget to change the 2nd offset on his diff. (2nd offset on Easy is 16420 but the others are 16620)
The map doesn't have anymore problem I can see, but no matter how many time I hear it I can't agree with the use of slider whistle on Aleks' diff. I guess this is my personal preference =3=

Call me back after you finish fixing the offset
Topic Starter
Reiji-RJ
Okaerinasai, Sallad!
Ah, it's my mistake, sorry ;~;
Fixed, thanks for checking >w<
Sallad4ever
Ok everything is good now, enjoy your Bubble!!
Topic Starter
Reiji-RJ
Oh yeah >w<
Thank you a looot!
narakucrimson
Hello there!

[General]
  1. The end of the last kiai is funny because it ends in three different places in the three difficulties :P Can you choose one of those places and use it in all the difficulties for consistency?
  2. A Normal difficulty would be mighty nice for the spread. I can let you go with the current one but it isn't so good imo, there's a pretty big jump from [Easy] to [Not So Hard] :/
[Easy]
  1. 00:23:106 (2) - I didn't want to nazi anything but... Can you move this one grid right? xD Looks more consistent!
  2. 00:47:106 (1) - Watch your symmetry, sir >.< (nazi)
  3. As for the rest, flawless ^^
[Not So Hard]
  1. 02:09:392 (3) - Yeah I'm pretty nazi with symmetry xD You can move the last sliderpoint one grid right and one grid up to make this more symmetrical :V
Well that's all! Won't pop, I'll leave that to you if you decide to change anything. Call me back when you're done!
Topic Starter
Reiji-RJ
Thank you, all fixed ;3
Leave diff spread as it is!
narakucrimson
My only complaint is about the spread as I mentioned before, but I can let you go with it :D

Ranked!
nhSnork
Wow, a LocoRoco map, and featuring my fave LocoRoco song at once? Thanks a lot! :)

надо усложнить хард, чтоб нормал не казался сложным
Тааак, то, в чем я подозревал многие другие карты, неожиданно нашло свое подтверждение здесь... :D
Rue
Woo \:D/
I have taken over the new page, whoa.
Бтв Рей Рей ты победила.
Aleks719

nhSnork wrote:

надо усложнить хард, чтоб нормал не казался сложным
Тааак, то, в чем я подозревал многие другие карты, неожиданно нашло свое подтверждение здесь... :D
нехорошо читать чужие логи, даже c ирк модом о/

yay, gratz Reiji !!
*~* <--- а это мой друг, усатый o/
spboxer3
congratz~ fun map :3
rui
congratz :)
IceBeam
finally we did it '^'
AIR315
Congratz~
Tony