forum

Muse - Mercy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pelaaja_X
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 27. heinäkuuta 2017 at 12:58:38

Artist: Muse
Title: Mercy
Tags: drones batman arkham knight
BPM: 130
Filesize: 3671kb
Play Time: 03:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Mercy (4,51 stars, 664 notes)
Download: Muse - Mercy
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
100% mapped, but needs impovement. Please testplay and disclose any notes you consider mismapped.

2017/7/27 Kiai added, some hitsounds added before the first chorus.
Lunacys
The map is really monotonous.
Add kiai time, use different soundsets and sound additions, sometimes change the SVs, add a preview point, change the patterns.
And the offset is wrong, decrease it to something like ~6634. Or move it to the first circle at 00:15:864 (1).
Also, don't end a slider at a drum sound if you follow the drums, replace those with circles (for example 00:16:557 (4) and 00:21:403 (1) ).
Finally, you are missing notes at some important places like 00:18:172 and 00:27:864, consider filling those.
Good luck.
Topic Starter
Pelaaja_X

Lunacys wrote:

The map is really monotonous.
Add kiai time, use different soundsets and sound additions, sometimes change the SVs, add a preview point, change the patterns.
And the offset is wrong, decrease it to something like ~6634. Or move it to the first circle at 00:15:864 (1).
Also, don't end a slider at a drum sound if you follow the drums, replace those with circles (for example 00:16:557 (4) and 00:21:403 (1) ).
Finally, you are missing notes at some important places like 00:18:172 and 00:27:864, consider filling those.
Good luck.
Thank you for your feedback, I'm take it into account. The links don't work by the way, but it's ok since the timestamps were pretty useful.
What comes to the drums, is that I am following the singing and the melody more than the raw beat.
It's one of my very first beatmaps, so maybe that's whay it's a bit monotonous :D
I am also not very much into osu! hitsounds, so I want to keep them as soft and unnoticable as possible.