Really good >w<
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
selimsrm wrote:Only thing that I dislike
00:02:702 (3,4) - I don't like these, just me though.
Other than that, this is one sweet beatmap.
You do have 28 ranked so I expect it to be good.
Hell yeah dude
dNextGen wrote:Hi my name is Patrick and i like finding cupcakes while walking on the bich
Hmm. Don't think I will use that drum, sounds kinda funny in this song. Don't really want to add too many hitsounds, I want to let the drums in the song itself feel predominate.
Breeze wrote:Hey, man, I think you should use a custom sound to fit drum sound, like this. Now your map still fell lack of hitsound
Others are all fine, nothing found
lolcubes wrote:Hey there yyy. Let's mod this thing!
- I had much better results while playing when I added +5ms local. Maybe add 5ms to the offset? This difference isn't critical so up to you.
- Just a thought: I see you didn't use hitsounds very much, so I suggest that you try something like soft whistle (for a custom normal set) on key stuff like the horn (where available) on spots like 00:28:732, 00:29:085, 00:29:438, etc. This would emphasize it a little and would sound better to me. Just a suggestion. Just tried adding some soft-whistle with and without custom on normal.. Just doesn't feel right to me. I don't think there needs to be much going on as far as hitsound in this map. It's mostly just drums, which I feel is well captures with just hit-normal. A few hitfinishes for some emphases on some parts that I wanted to stand out a bit.
- Consider lowering HPdrain by 1. 8 feels quite high at certain places (the spinner and the slow sections). Lowering it doesn't reduce score anyway.I feel the new combos throughout the song allow for a high HP Drain, keeping for now.
- 00:02:967 (1,2,3,4,5) - This took me quite some retries to do right. Maybe I'm just bad, but this could be made more simple, especially if it's the first occurrence of such an odd rhythm. You could make a slider out of 00:03:849 (3,4) these two. This way the player sees much more easily how these should be hit, and can hit them much easier in the future I guess. This is only a suggestion so you can discard this if you don't like it. I feel it plays intuitive. It's distance snapped and to the drums. I think perhaps its just a technicality issue? Plays fine to me and others and might just be a divisor among certain players.
- 00:11:614 (5) - This should be a new combo in my opinion. You were following the rhythm beat up until 00:10:908 (1) where you swapped to the melody which you were following up until this point, where you swapped to the drumline. Don't worry about short combos if they make sense. Sounds good/makes sense, done.
- 00:34:026 (1) - This one is alright since it's on a big white tick, but why not place it at 00:34:202 (2) instead? It makes it more distinct that you swapped to the drumline here if you do this. This breaks the flow to me. Through this whole section (and the whole lot of the song) I usually have a note on the hardbeat drum or whatever you wanna call it (ref. 00:32:614 (1,3,1)). I think moving it to start at 34:202 simply just breaks the flow.
- 00:41:085 (1) - I guess this spinner follows the piano notes, and doing that makes HP drain a little dangerous (nothing too bad though). I suggest that you follow the horn instead which ends at 00:44:967. Just a suggestion. Spinner feels way to long for me here.
- 01:22:202 (6) - Just the same stuff like the above, makes a little more sense to place a NC here instead of at 01:22:732 (1) cause of the distinct drumline you're following. ya ok fixed
- 00:54:143 (3,4) - Pretty much same stuff like in highest diff. You swapped into the bass line here so these could be a new combo. Having a combo of 2 notes while they follow the same thing as stuff before doesn't make too much sense if you do this, so if you do this, remove NC at 00:53:791 (1).
- 01:16:291 (5,6,1) - If you look at your combo consistency, 5 should be a new combo instead of 1. (look at: 01:04:996 (1,2,3)) I guess just make these parts the same combowise.
- 01:22:732 (1) - Maybe remove this new combo? The drain is easygoing and these don't follow another line, they just continue following the drumline.
- 01:33:673 (5) - Same combo reasons like I suggested for everything else, place it here instead of at 01:33:055 (1)? You swap to bassline here.
made every change on this diff.
- I would say OD5 is too extreme for the easiest diff. This works okay for a normal-like diff though, but since it's the easiest one, it's quite hard on new players. Maybe reduce it to 4 or even 3? Okay lets do 3
- The only thing I didn't like for this diff was the short repeating sliders. Double repeaters are fine if it's only them, but stuff like 00:59:614 (3) could bring some confusion into play. I suggest that for these sliders you introduce a new shape. You could slightly curve them so they look different from the double repeaters and this could ease the reading a little.Okay curved the 1 and 2 and kept the 3 straight. Just also wanna comment on the "harshness" of this part if you will. I didn't want this to be some boring 1/2 slider or something even for new players. Tried to make it so I could map it so they get the sounds on the 1,2,3,4 and the whole slider stream on 3 since I feel it such a dominant sound in this song since its so loud and sound too cool lol. With a normal being the easiest diff, I don't think is asking too much from a normal diff.
A nice map I have to say. I couldn't find almost anything. Only a few suggestions for the combos haha. Well...that's a good thing I guess, good luck! thanks for the mod man ♥
P.S. the vid creeped me out for some reason. o_o