1. osu!community
  2. Other
  3. Introductions

posted

Charmzz- wrote:

welcome! and you can add me :D

added, mutual pls xD
posted
If you ever want to message someone, I'm here! Add me if you'd like c:
posted

RyokoYamazaki wrote:

If you ever want to message someone, I'm here! Add me if you'd like c:

added ryoko, mutual pls ;3
posted
Welcome to forums :D
posted
Man, I feel you bro! I got 2 and they became inactive. Add me too!
posted

AkitoKazuki wrote:

Welcome to forums :D


thx akito o/

-Flux wrote:

Man, I feel you bro! I got 2 and they became inactive. Add me too!


added flux ;3

nb: sry 4 my late reply...
posted
same prob here :cry:
you can add me /=w=)/
posted

ChochoaLatte- wrote:

same prob here :cry:
you can add me /=w=)/


mutual mz o/
posted
Hello there! You can find some friends on osu! forums and IRC chat!
posted
mutual rawr
hi
posted

Venix wrote:

Hello there! You can find some friends on osu! forums and IRC chat!

ok venix, thx u!

Husa wrote:

mutual rawr
hi

mutual alver's friend (or maybe we can be a friend lol)
posted
posted

Lolinator2000 wrote:

Add this guy c:

whos that? :'v
posted
you can add me and we can play if you want (i'm bad at the game tho)
posted
hai hai
posted

Lost-Replay wrote:

you can add me and we can play if you want (i'm bad at the game tho)

im busy rn in my rl...

Intensity wrote:

hai hai

hai juga, temenan kuy /plak/
posted
boleh2 :D
posted
up:(
posted
If you want to get out there and find people, it is probably best if you become proactive and go post in some of the other forums or jump into some random mp lobbies and talk to people. I know this is your thread, but there really are a limited amount of people that actually spend any time at all in the intro forums
posted
You can only go so far being stuck to one thing.
Please sign in to reply.