forum

The topic about everything!! :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
If you have anything that you'd like to say, although it doesn't deserve it's own topic, say it in here.

I've bought a Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 today. >:3
Kylecito
for starters everything ever sucks right now
Manabeast
Phoenix Wright 3 is amazing and Phoenix himself should be in Brawl.

Lord knows if we were to get a Megaman, we'd get lolBattleNetworkMegaMan, and we all know how lame he is. Gogo Phoenix for Capcom 3rd party character!
awp

Manabeast wrote:

Phoenix Wright 3 is amazing and Phoenix himself should be in Brawl.
uh have you been livin' under a rock, dude?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHXmlX_eV88
Manabeast
Saw that ages ago. Still, a man can dream!

Well, as long as he has a license to do so.

I was caught dreaming without a license once. The Thought Police had a field day with that one. Whooo boy, there were rats and everything. Luckily I knew to scream "JULIA! JULIA!"

Wow, I need more sleep.
awp
Oh my Shuuuuriaaaa!
Manabeast
Wow, I was going for 1984, but that certainly works, too. BATTLESHIP HAIR!
Rod_old
Whoa, everything is a lot of stuff. We sure will have some trouble filling this thread.

DAMN, I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING EXTREMELY RANDOM TO POST HERE
AAAAAAAAAAH

Edit: remembered something random.
OMG THERESGONNABEAASSISTTROPHYOFJILLFROMDRILLDOZER IN SMASH BRAWL THATS SO FRIGGING AMAZING ALLIEVERASKED AAAAH SEXUAL PLEASURE
Kylecito
sonic is so exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtreme now

HE EVEN HAS ONE EYEBALL HOLY FUCK
phill_old
closing all other topics and forums now, this topic has it all.
Rod_old

Kylecito wrote:

sonic is so exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtreme now

HE EVEN HAS ONE EYEBALL HOLY FUCK
wat
LuigiHann
Did you see the news today? Smash Bros Brawl is going to have a level editor.

So even if Phoenix Wright isn't a playable character, I can at least make a level shaped like his hair.

Actually, I'm hoping for Megaman as playable, so then characters from the Capcom "universe" can show up as Assist Trophies - PW included. It's still unlikely, but it really seems like they're putting everything that can possibly be imagined into this game, so I wouldn't be surprised. I also hope for EBA and/or Ouendan assist trophies.
Topic Starter
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann

Loginer wrote:

Why does everyone want Phoenix in Brawl? Sure, he's the protagonist in the most epic game series of the century, but a guy who can't walk up 2 flights of stairs without getting exhausted just doesn't fit in a fighting game. <_<
I think anyone suggesting him as playable is just joking, because he's an amusing and iconic character. There's something hilarious about a "lawyer game" to begin with, and putting a lawyer game character into a fighting game is doubly hilarious.

I do insist that he'd be a fun assist trophy, as those are more oddball and varied.
Manabeast
Peach gets captured all the time and can't do crap but for one game.

Jigglypuff is a ball of puff that sings, and can slap people.

Phoenix has saved at least, like 15 people from the clutches of the prison system. He could hold his own in a fight. I mean, that finger could HURT.
awp
I think Phoenix would do good as a support item. Pick up his lawyer's badge (because nobody would believe he was a lawyer without one) and then Objection! Wright points out a contradiction in an opponent's movement, briefly paralyzing them!
Kylecito
so these are my conclusions for today:

the sky is kinda blue, like them waters. tho sometimes its white??????????? whats up with that???????? i mean the sky not the water. tho waterS arent blue either?????????? if water looks blue because pool walls are painted that color is there any chance the sky is the same thing and were inside a giant pool?????????????? stay tuned
awp
itt wave physics
Hitoshirenu Shourai
It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!!!
Homestarrunner
i hope my body can take it...... lol
awp
WHAT NINE THOUSAND?
show more