forum

Use 1 finger as guide streaming or don't?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer
I was wondering wich is the best way to stream. Using 1 finger more strenght and the other one following it (Like single tap the 50% of the stream bpm). Or use both same strenght?
I'm testing both ways and i'm not experienced engouht to get a conclusion.
JeromeTT
I think the majority of the osu! community uses the same strength on each finger to stream.
repr1se
If you push the buttons then you push the buttons, what else is there
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

repr1se wrote:

If you push the buttons then you push the buttons, what else is there
Acc, UR, stamina, coordination, rythm sense, finger control, consistence, speed...
Buster
TemaZPro can singletap streams
Blitzfrog
Using different strengths can result in more finger locking and decrease in speed. This is not to be confused with the natural strength difference between fingers. This is the intentional side
Caput Mortuum
Adding more strength to one finger requires wrist tapping like this guy did viewtopic.php?t=77456. But it's a bit hard to hit them with high accuracy unless you have gotten used to it.
markii
both fingers relaxed, no strength at all, osu! requires 0 strength, for anything, if you are using strength it's to make up for lack of technique and finesse.
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

markii wrote:

both fingers relaxed, no strength at all, osu! requires 0 strength, for anything, if you are using strength it's to make up for lack of technique and finesse.
Good to know. Thank's.