forum

Comparing to stars of Butou series

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
koseh_old
  • What is Butou series?
    [list:1337]Those is in TNT(Taiko no tatsujin)'s original music composed by Kakumi Nishigomi (西込加久見).
    In near beginning part, there is short yellow drumroll, We know that as slider.
    The sheet state is determined by how many times that was hit. (0 stroke Futsuu, 1 stroke Kurouto, 2 or more stroke Tatsujin.)
    It's comfort to just think that have three Oni Diff each songs. These have some common, but most patterns are somewhat different.
    One thing to be certain, Futsuu sheet is not always the easiest.
    Total 9 songs are included in this series.

Purpose?
    • I chose this way to better understand how any pattern affects stars. I wanted to know what raise stars a lot, or what is raise only difficulty.
      However, My motivation is lost during this homework. So I put significance to comparison of stars about each maps.
      I did these except for analysis. Just see for fun.

Method
    1. I mapped the following songs with follow to both sheet wiki and video of simultaneous playing. Never submission!
    2. I edited as notepad for some songs.
    3. Depending on the song, I skipped the short yellow drumroll of branching.
    4. Don-drumroll is Replaced to Denden(spinner).
    5. I overwrote maps from sheet wiki, and verified with video twice or severn.
    6. The sheet is formed of Futsuu/Kurouto/Tatsujin, 3 things. "Shin Garyou Tensei" have 6 things(including 2P sheet.)
    7. Total 30 sheets.

Conclusion Only

This is spreadsheets, and also can see here

Idle Talks
    1. Their diff is ★8 or ★9 in TNT.
    2. Speaking of what I might found,
      1. Several 1/6 quadruplets between patterns raise stars a lot. It also works higher than many train patterns.
        (Garyou Tensei: Tatsujin // Shin Garyou Tensei: Kurouto // Hyakki Yakou: Kurouto > Futsuu)
      2. Unexpectedly, simple patterns get stars higher than kinda tricky patterns. I don't know the reason about it.
        (Garyou Tensei: Futsuu > Kurouto // Gekka Bijin: Futsuu is the highest)
      3. Trains also similar as above. Connected same triplets(like ddkddkddkddkddkddkddkddk), I think those raise stars too much.
        However, Some trains like "dddkkkdddkkkdddkkkdddkkk" don't seem to raise too many stars.
        (Hyakka Ruouran: Kurouto - dkkdkkdddkkdkkdddkkdkkddd // Kurofune Raikou: Tatsujin - like dddkkkdddkkkd //
        Fuun Shishi: Tatsujin - 1/6 dddkkkdddkkk)
    3. I saw some maps of same song already submitted. Both maps seemed to have no problem but their have different stars.
      I just saw the version of .osu is different.
    4. If you need .osu files, plz send me PM in game(now web PM is available, but It's unknown if I'm alive.).
    5. I'm weak in english.