Xi-Style G2 v1.1 [11/04/12]
- Added mod icons for Perfect, Nightcore and osu!mania 4k through 8k.
- Added a small tab on top of all mod icons to read when multiple mod icons are stacked.
- Taiko is now bundled in the skin download.
- osu!mania has been skinned and is also bundled in the download. (Also available for download separately).
- Special game mode pictures have been skinned.
Download it here (v1.1): http://puu.sh/1mydV (.OSK)
v1.0: http://puu.sh/4iyJ (.ZIP)
NEW! osu!mania Add-on: http://puu.sh/1myiM
Taiko Add-on: http://puu.sh/cDfd
(ADDITIONAL) Robo-don Mascot: http://puu.sh/cKfA
Enlarged Score Stars: http://puu.sh/4GeQ
For those who like it big.
I am sick and tired of seeing Xi-Style being used. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. That concept I had in my head prior to Nexus finally came to fruition.
So yes, I virtually re-made Xi-Style.
The problem with this was not technical at all — but rather, how I would go about remaking this without losing the "Xi-Style" feel. This is a little closer to what I had envisioned when I first started skinning. I don't know if I succeeded, but I am slightly more pleased with this than the original skin. I don't know what else to say. I'm starting to hate this skin already.
Angst angst angst.