forum

"Pokémon Gray" website registered as a domain name (!!!!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekira
No source yet but I got this from one of the biggest Pokefreaks of another community I'm in so I think he's telling the truth...

Game Freak has reportedly registered pokemongray.com, though there is no website up for the suggested third game. Your thoughts on the third in the Unova series?
Inspecting pokemongray.com will actually tell that the domain is indeed already registered.
OzzyOzrock
Ohohoho, makes sense, as B&W needs a middle game.
Pokebis
lol u faggz still lik pokemon
more liek pokeMEN GAY1!!!!1!

That being said, sort of looking forward to seeing what sort of new content they add.
Topic Starter
Zekira
You can check this video --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmLLBp859EE

It says there that the website http://www.pokemongray.com is registered under Melbourne IT DBS which is same company where the official website of Pokemon Black and White (http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com) was registered.
Drakari_old
You didn't expect this? They always do a middle game shortly after the pair, and it usually has something related to their names as its title. I would have expected something a little more original than "GRAY" but it is the middle ground...

Though to be honest I really don't like black and white much. Haven't played, but the videos have the pokemon bouncing around for no reason all the time and ugly interfaces...
Pokebis

Drakari wrote:

Though to be honest I really don't like black and white much. Haven't played, but the videos have the pokemon bouncing around for no reason all the time and ugly interfaces...
They just upgraded to the normal JRPG structure...
And you can turn animations off, I believe.
Topic Starter
Zekira
You didn't expect this?
Of course I did, but not this early.
Also, I just think it merits a thread orz
mm201
orzzzzzz I was hoping for Pokémon Rainbow
OzzyOzrock

mm201 wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

more liek pokeMEN GAY1!!!!1!
Jarby
I would buy Pokemen Gay on release day.
awp
They should have just called it pokemon race relations

or pokemon brown or something closer to the racism analogy than grey
Azure_Kite

mm201 wrote:

A game where they implement every single pokémon? every single (currently existing) region?

I WOULD SO GET THAT.
Randy96

Azure_Kyte wrote:

mm201 wrote:

A game where they implement every single pokémon? every single (currently existing) region?

I WOULD SO GET THAT.
NoHitter

Azure_Kyte wrote:

A game where they implement every single pokémon? every single (currently existing) region? .
Wait for Pokemon to be out of ideas. (I guess around 7th gen.)
I would totally get that too :)
LuigiHann

awp wrote:

They should have just called it pokemon race relations

or pokemon brown or something closer to the racism analogy than grey
Pokemon Michael Jackson
K2J
The games were originally advertised in Japan with Jackson's "Black or White". So yeah.

I actually never finished Black, to be honest. And the inevitable Battle Frontier and (possible, especially if on 3DS) graphics update aren't going to be enough for me to re-buy something I got bored of.