forum

Non-generic greeting title

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Drakari_old
Hey osu! forum/people/trolls/etc. I am Kamil Drakari (According to the internet) and very annoyed that the username Kamil was already taken by someone who never even played. Really, look him up.

So far I've played a bit, mostly songs I already knew and happened to find when I searched, and enough to know that I'm not very good. Currently I skip any difficulty labeled easy or beginner, but can't always complete normal. And I REALLY F***cking suck at taiko.

Anyways, I recently found the joy of watching the computer play the most insane songs loaded with all the difficulty-up mods enabled and reading some of the comments while I listen so I was wondering what the absolute most difficult song is. Any suggestions?
Vext_old

Drakari wrote:

Hey osu! forum/people/trolls/etc.
Hey, that's me! Welcome!
Hika
HELLO. Vext is a pedo.
BrightBlueInk
Welcome! I enjoy watching the computer play hard maps, too. xD I'm not sure which one is the hardest, though!
Topic Starter
Drakari_old

BrightBlueInk wrote:

Welcome! I enjoy watching the computer play hard maps, too. xD I'm not sure which one is the hardest, though!
Well if you find any harder than DJ Sharpnel-StrangeProgram let me know. That "song" is insane....
f e a r
Welcome, and stream compilation huehuehuehue
Topic Starter
Drakari_old
I figured I could just reuse my introduction thread for my raging. It's only two weeks old so it's fine right?

I'll leave the reaction part to your imaginations.
Vext_old
Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?
gosu_dango
deleted
mathexpert
welcome! ^^