1. osu!community
  2. Other
  3. Introductions
posted
Hello, I'm Toby from Germany. Since I started playing osu 4-5 months ago, due to my friends, I was in love with it. One of the thing I liked the most was the great community that came with it but I was unsure if I would be able to fit in. But now I decided to try to make myself at home here in the Forums. I am curious as to what awaits me here but from what I've seen the people are friendly for the most part.
I hope to see you all around, bye! :lol:
posted
Welcome to the forums! A lot of people will be happy to meet you here. Although it gets kind of serious/boring anywhere besides off topic. That is where the "interesting" people hang out.
posted
Ich trinke Wasser...

But welcome! I'm kinda bummed that Sandy posted first, but OT/Off-Topic is pretty much where all the fun is. Go ahead, make some friends!
posted
welcome to the forums

off topic is hell
posted
Willkommen =)
posted
posted

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!!

This place is lovely ain't it? ;DD
This has become my home :333

Well anyway, be sure to check out the rules of the forums and enjoy your stay!!!

Also, if you dare, check out Off-Topic :)
posted
also be aware to these users:

Blitzfrog
Blitzfrog
Flanster
Flanster
Flanster
Blitzfrog
Flanster
Flanster
Luqanted
Flanster
Flanster
Flanster
Stefan
Stefan
Flanster
Flanster
posted
Why "If you dare"?
posted
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
posted

Tobyrho wrote:

Hello, I'm Toby from Germany. Since I started playing osu 4-5 months ago, due to my friends, I was in love with it. One of the thing I liked the most was the great community that came with it but I was unsure if I would be able to fit in. But now I decided to try to make myself at home here in the Forums. I am curious as to what awaits me here but from what I've seen the people are friendly for the most part.
I hope to see you all around, bye! :lol:

This was toby's last message before sadly leaving the forums.
posted
Kiilua, welcome to the forums.

But why did you necro a thread like this?
posted
Welcome