Pretty neat game and deserves having it's own thread tbh
Kyonko Hizara
My crew, I guess

Azure_Kite
Team Azure in the house.

Disillusionz

Azure_Kite wrote:

Team Azure in the house.

Good team but why on EARTH would you level up Lissa to 5*...

Also a mod should delete the duplicate thread
Kyonko Hizara

SirOxorsid wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

Team Azure in the house.
Good team but why on EARTH would you level up Lissa to 5*...

Also a mod should delete the duplicate thread
If his Lissa has Renewal on her, her Renewal 3 is pretty good since she gets 10hp every 2 turns. Lissa is a really good healer all around, so I can see why someone would want to buff her up.
Topic Starter
scribblepotato
does anyone else use hanna as skill fodder
Tshemmp
Have 5 Hanas left, need more Hinatas though. Fury for everyone!
Sayorie
Yay finally a thread for this game.
Team on my signature is outdated, got 4.9k after replacing Olivia with Azura.
TeeArctic1
I tried playing it, but in my opinion, it was kinda underwhelming. I mean, with the mobile game Phantom of the Kill being more fun and complicated, I just felt that FE:H was disappointing in comparison.

Although, I didn't play it to max level or anything like that, so I might have missed something that made the entire thing worthwhile.
DakeDekaane
I've been playing this on my free time and I loved it. Quite simple so it's good for a casual play.

Except for the new tempest trials thing, it's a grindfest that I got bored of really quick (although it's a cheap farm for SP and HM), I'll just get that Breath of Life SS and I'll be happy.

I'm just waiting to get Abel so I can teach Alfonse Swordbreaker and make him a beast (and getting enough feathers to upgrade my Nino to 5* <3).
Tshemmp
Fuck Infernal Legion.
Jindujun93
Infernal Legion is actually fairly doable if you've been playing for a while, and know what you're doing in terms of skill inheritance. Beat the GHB with a team consisting of Nino, Eirika, Azura and Male Robin.

Also thank god that I managed to get the Quickened Pulse seal already, because the tempest trials are really draining my motivation.
Disillusionz

Jindujun93 wrote:

Infernal Legion is actually fairly doable if you've been playing for a while, and know what you're doing in terms of skill inheritance. Beat the GHB with a team consisting of Nino, Eirika, Azura and Male Robin.
Also thank god that I managed to get the Quickened Pulse seal already, because the tempest trials are really draining my motivation.

I got Breath of life 1 and i just stopped. These trials just take too damn long to complete. I could easy get the 50,000 score if i traded in my sanity. And thats with a horse emblem team (Priscilla, Olwen, Cecilia, and Xander)... it still just takes too long

also, yeah, fuck infernal legion
Jindujun93

SirOxorsid wrote:

Jindujun93 wrote:

I got Breath of life 1 and i just stopped. These trials just take too damn long to complete. I could easy get the 50,000 score if i traded in my sanity. And thats with a horse emblem team (Priscilla, Olwen, Cecilia, and Xander)... it still just takes too long

also, yeah, fuck infernal legion
For me it takes about... dunno, 7 or 8 minutes a run? Using Nino, Eirika, Olivia and Male Robin. As long as I don't make a mistake or get a really bad match-up (like a map with only red mages while Nino still isn't in Desperation range yet), I usually make it to the final map with all 4 alive, and the final map isn't actually that difficult with this team, considering that Nino can KO everything there that isn't named Henry or Stahl. Though yeah, those 7~8 minutes definitely do add up. I'd like to aim for at least an even higher score though, for some more orbs as a F2P player and to maybe jump into the next reward tier for feathers. Let's see how that goes.
Tshemmp
I am going to promote to T20 next arena season and been playing since second week after launch so I think I know what I am doing in this game. Still, I spent at least 3 full stamina bars until I did it with a 4* horse emblem comp someone postet on the subreddit.

Also at 80k score in TT now with rank 6000. Seems like to secure a top 5000 rank you need to get well above 100k score. The best thing about this event is easy HM and SP grind for your secondary units anyway, got 6 units from 0 to 1500 HM and several to 500. Also leveled 4 different healers from 20 to 40 just by doing TT.
NightNarumi
Guys, what do you think is better:
A Corrin (F) with +RES and -DEF or with +SPD and -HP?
Hopeofdespair
I can't get my waifu, Hinoka...
Tshemmp

NightNarumi wrote:

+spd
NightNarumi

Tshemmp wrote:

NightNarumi wrote:

+spd
Thx :p
Btw, I also began playing from the second week and onwards (but had like 3 weeks just getting the login bonus 'cause I was too busy)
Laharl
This game is awful.
Topic Starter
scribblepotato

Hopeofdespair wrote:

I can't get my waifu, Hinoka...
i get to many hinokas :cry: :cry:
MrAdamson45
I feel like im the only one here to not have any of my team on lvl 40...