forum

Shawn Wasabi - WVFFLE FVLLING OVER

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neeyko
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2017 at 22:42:50

Artist: Shawn Wasabi
Title: WVFFLE FVLLING OVER
Tags: Shawn Wasabi WVFFLE FVLLING OVER waffle falling
BPM: 155
Filesize: 860kb
Play Time: 00:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hungry (4,29 stars, 172 notes)
Download: Shawn Wasabi - WVFFLE FVLLING OVER
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Ready to be modded
omletto5
Wollte dir jetzt eigentlich fix was modden, aber um ehrlich zu sein, gibts nich wirklich irgendwas, was man hier tadeln könnte.
Einzig und alleine den Fakt, dass das spacing ab und zu ein bisschen off ist und den flow downgraded kann man hier anstreichen.

Dude, die Map ist bis jetzt echt extrem gut und ich bin hyped auf das Endergebnis c: ;)
M3ddly
Ich finde die Map auch ziemlich gut und kann kentaro eigentlich nur zustimmen ^^ Ich würde jedoch noch den Spinner bei 00:35:085 (1) - noch normal mappen (also halt mit Circles und Slider lul) und am Anfang könnte man etwas Symmetrie in die Slider am Anfang bringen.

Aber sonst find ich die Map super und sie macht Spaß zum spielen. Freue mich ebenfalls sehr auf das Ergebnis :)
Topic Starter
Neeyko

Kentaro wrote:

Wollte dir jetzt eigentlich fix was modden, aber um ehrlich zu sein, gibts nich wirklich irgendwas, was man hier tadeln könnte.
Einzig und alleine den Fakt, dass das spacing ab und zu ein bisschen off ist und den flow downgraded kann man hier anstreichen.

Dude, die Map ist bis jetzt echt extrem gut und ich bin hyped auf das Endergebnis c: ;)
ok danke :D
Topic Starter
Neeyko

M3ddly wrote:

Ich finde die Map auch ziemlich gut und kann kentaro eigentlich nur zustimmen ^^ Ich würde jedoch noch den Spinner bei 00:35:085 (1) - noch normal mappen (also halt mit Circles und Slider lul) und am Anfang könnte man etwas Symmetrie in die Slider am Anfang bringen.

Aber sonst find ich die Map super und sie macht Spaß zum spielen. Freue mich ebenfalls sehr auf das Ergebnis :)
Stimmt du hast recht :o dankesehr
Mombei
Hi, from #modreqs :)

I'll try to go over the issues in a general manner so that you may improve as a mapper, rather than just improve your map.

1. There are spacing incoherences (think 00:05:472 (2,3,4) - 00:11:666 (3,4,5) ). Sections of a song so identical in intensity should be mapped similiarly.
  2. There is unneeded, unsupported, and unfitting filling (namely 00:18:633 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - ). Try to make overmapping have sense and purpose, especially when you fill 1/4. This could give you a hint on how to do that
  3. 00:22:021 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this is spacing emphasis done wrong. It is fine to highlight sounds through spacing but here you highlight the wrong sounds. First and foremost, the rhythm structure for these streams (00:09:633 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - 00:15:730 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 00:21:730 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 00:27:924 (7,1,2,3,4,5) - ) is not the best fit for the song. What these streams are calling for is something like this. Once you fix the rhythm structure, you can think about spacing emphasis. You should highlight through spacing each 1 since they are distinct in the music. Anything like this should work (pay no mind to the close spacing and the symmetry, I needed something quick. What's important is that the kickslider leads into the next stream with a little jump to highlight it)

In light of these general flaws, here is a list of things you should focus on :

1. Basic Rhythm Minor
  2. Basic Spacing Major
  3. Spacing Emphasis Major
  4. Streams Minor
  5. Overmapping Minor
I hope my feedback was of help. Cheers :)
Topic Starter
Neeyko

Mombei wrote:

Hi, from #modreqs :)

I'll try to go over the issues in a general manner so that you may improve as a mapper, rather than just improve your map.

1. There are spacing incoherences (think 00:05:472 (2,3,4) - 00:11:666 (3,4,5) ). Sections of a song so identical in intensity should be mapped similiarly.
  2. There is unneeded, unsupported, and unfitting filling (namely 00:18:633 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - ). Try to make overmapping have sense and purpose, especially when you fill 1/4. This could give you a hint on how to do that
  3. 00:22:021 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this is spacing emphasis done wrong. It is fine to highlight sounds through spacing but here you highlight the wrong sounds. First and foremost, the rhythm structure for these streams (00:09:633 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - 00:15:730 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 00:21:730 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 00:27:924 (7,1,2,3,4,5) - ) is not the best fit for the song. What these streams are calling for is something like this. Once you fix the rhythm structure, you can think about spacing emphasis. You should highlight through spacing each 1 since they are distinct in the music. Anything like this should work (pay no mind to the close spacing and the symmetry, I needed something quick. What's important is that the kickslider leads into the next stream with a little jump to highlight it)

In light of these general flaws, here is a list of things you should focus on :

1. Basic Rhythm Minor
  2. Basic Spacing Major
  3. Spacing Emphasis Major
  4. Streams Minor
  5. Overmapping Minor
I hope my feedback was of help. Cheers :)
Wow thanks a lot! Very good help for me ^^
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.