forum

Kayem & El Grekoz - Dance Like A Hedgehog (Da Tweekaz Ultima

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iPown3G
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Donnerstag, 11. August 2011 at 19:48:41

Artist: Kayem & El Grekoz
Title: Dance Like A Hedgehog (Da Tweekaz Ultimate SEGA Remix)
Tags: Super Sonic Sega Da Tweekaz Hardstyle Hard insane Dance Like A pro hedgehog
BPM: 150
Filesize: 4119kb
Play Time: 01:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Broken-leg Sonic (3,3 stars, 125 notes)
  2. Sonic (4,99 stars, 285 notes)
  3. Super Sonic (5 stars, 316 notes)
Download: Kayem & El Grekoz - Dance Like A Hedgehog (Da Tweekaz Ultimate SEGA Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the ULTIMATE SEGA Remix by Da Tweekaz of the track "Dance Like A Pro".
Also check out Da Tweekaz @
http://facebook.com/datweekaz and
http://www.datweekaz.com

Note: The diffs are EASY, HARD+ and INSANE (aka. Broken-leg Sonic, Sonic & Super Sonic) :>
(even if it says "Normal", i can't make the "Easy" diff easier than it currently is..^^)

Enjoy!
BloodyDeath_old
geile map muss ich sagen geiler song dazu hammer :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jenny
Das Lied gefällt mir nich... naja wie dem auch sei, ich hab' zumindest meine Meinung kundgetan.
Dafür dass du eig. noch kaum Osu-erfahrung hast is die Map... wow, nur halt die Viertel näher annander, der Rest is eigentlich ok, stared~
dkun
hello.

modding key:
this is a suggestion/praise
this is something you should really fix!
this is unrankable.

General
Your MP3 is 320kb/s bitrate. You need to convert this down to 192kb/s or lower.
The MP3 also has more then 30 seconds of unplayed time. Consider cutting the end, if necessary.
You could add Sonic to the tags as well.
You need to have a difficulty which is lower then 3 star rating.

Super Sonic
Your slider shapes are very... erratic. This isn't a bad thing, but flow is also another question.

Sonic
Now this diff is actually very nice to play though.
00:43:998 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Combos like these are very hard to read. Perhaps you should place them in a different manner?
^ This goes the same with the rest of the linear patterns you have laying around.

Good job on the current mapset, though. Just call me if you fix the MP3 issue at least and I'll star this.
Topic Starter
iPown3G
+ Fixed bitrate (now 192kb/s).
+ Added Tags
+ Fixed the combo at 00:43:998 in the "Sonic" diff

- 3-Star-Diff -> Work in progress

Edit:
+ Added a 3 star diff "Easy" (what actually can't be easier from my point of view)
+ fixed the timing (changed offset from -2 to 32), now it's perfect so to speak ;)

I would appreciate more feedback :)
Nozox
nice map like the song :D but easy is veeeeery easy and maybe sonic a bit easier
Hanyuu
Nice map~ but the ninja spinners are annyoing :P

Star, good job!**
theMikeAG
Yo yo yo, let's get sum Sonic up in this house.

~General~
Maybe change Easy's name to something Sonic related? Might I suggest "Tails?"

~Storyboarding~
Most of the "Creates" in the song are actually "Cranks." Fix please.

~Easy~
00:52:432 (x) - Add a note here.
00:56:032 (1) - End this spinner at 00:57:632. Also, a finish sounds nice here.
00:58:032 through 00:59:232 (x) - Map this section?
01:32:832 (1,2) - The way these two sliders overlap is ugly. Fix.
01:40:432 (x) - Add note here.
01:46:832 (x) - Note here too. (a stack would work great)
01:48:432 (x) - Note here too?

~Sonic~
00:08:832 (1) - Remap this spinner. Spinners need at least a 2000 point bonus to be rankable.
00:17:632 (1) - Remove New Combo.
00:18:432 (1) - Remap this spinner too.
01:26:032 (1) - Another Spinner that needs fixing.

~Super Sonic~
Map The Intro. (obviously)

Nice Map. Star for U.
Topic Starter
iPown3G
Alright!!
First of all: I thought about calling it "Tails", too. But the track's name is "Dance Like A HEDGEHOG" and not... 2 tailed... thingy.. Nevermind.

+ Fixed "Easy" (sorry, but i wasn't able to add some of the notes... Otherwise the diff was rated higher than 3 stars :/
+ Fixed "Sonic" Spinners are now longer and not so "ninja'd" ;)
+ MAPPED THE INTRO ON SUPER SONIC! (Okay, that one's a big update for the map so it may be possible that it needs fixes again)

- Storyboard texts will be corrected later that day. (Hopefully with some other fixes then ;))

EDIT
Texts are now corrected!
Lanttu
Try adding some more hitsounds~
And I'd suggest you to make a diff with about~4 stars also, this current diff spread is kind of evil.. çwç

[Super Sonic]
00:43:232 (4) - Try to make it more like this http://puu.sh/3XaP so it's not touching the previous slider?

[Sonic]
The spinners in this diff are still too short. >: Just delete them, they don't fit in anyways.
00:43:232 (3) - Again, maybe something like this? http://puu.sh/3Xb2
01:25:832 (1) - Just what is this spinner? I'd just delete it and map through it, since it doesn't really make sense at this point, specially where it ends sounds really weird.
01:41:932 (2) - Move one grid to left, then move the last square one grid back to right?

I guess that's it, have my star. :3
Topic Starter
iPown3G
Super Sonic
+ fixed the slider

Sonic
+ Deleted some Spinners and added notes instead!
+ Edited the slider at 00:43:232 so they don't touch theirselves anymore
+ Edited the slider at 01:41:932 so they don't touch AND gives it more style

Thank you very much!
selimsrm
General:
Timing feels good to me
A proper Easy is needed

SPOILER
Broken-leg Sonic
General
This would make a great normal.
Circle size to 4
AR to 4
OD 3
HP 3

Try to keep slider uniform within a combo, I see a lot of the short curved slider are different.

Use a Beat Snap Divisor of 1/2 and keep everything on the red or white ticks.
00:59:232 - 01:16:432 - stick to white ticks with the start and end of the sliders.
00:43:232 (5) - This slider is ugly

Sonic (hard?)
Consider lowering HP drain a little
Again I'd stick to red an white ticks
00:37:732 (3,4,5,1,2,3,4) one combo if you want to keep the stream.I would stack or put a repeating slider in myself. This is something for an insane in my opinion.

Super Sonic
Small circles
Fast sliders
00:08:832 (1) - auto barely gets 2000 on this spinner, consider making it longer.
Same things with the others, there's a lot of use of the blue ticks.

This song has potential, good luck with it.
+star
Topic Starter
iPown3G
Broken-leg Sonic
This diff is so damn easy, lolz. its just beat clicking. I think everyone can handle that.
I won't stick to the white ticks because the track uses dotted notes (duration extend by its half).
The player really ONLY klicks at white ticks, the rest is like happening automaticly.
The Slider is ugly? :D Well, it's not about style for this slider. It just needed the correct length, and thats what it is: A correctly timed slider.

Sonic
Yes, like i said. Its HARD+ and on it's way to be insane. It's not meant to be only a hard.

And again, i won't use the white and red ticks ;)

FIXED the combo at 00:37:732 (3,4,5,1,2,3,4) now it has its own combo.
I won't stack it. Like i said, it's almost an insane diff ;)

Super Sonic
FIXED the spinner at 00:08:832: The spinner now starts at 00:08:632 and keeps its ending point

And still i'll keep the blue ticks ;)

Thank you :)
Zelos
Folder:
Your bg must be resized to 1024x768 pixel ratio. Your bg is currently unrankable as is.

General:
If you want this map to go for ranking, the easiest difficulty needs to be under 3 stars. It currently is not that way.
Please use the same tick rate for all difficulties.
End the Kiai time on the previous big white tick.

All my mods are suggestions and can be ignored unless otherwise stated.

Broken Leg Sonic:
00:09:632 (1,2) - This is an ugly overlap. Try fixing this please.
00:16:032 (1) - move this to the left 1 grid point so it matches the spacing of all incoming notes.
00:30:432 (3) - move this to the right 1 grid point so it matches the rest of the spacing.
00:36:832 (3) - adjust this slider like so stated in the pic? (Pic below)

00:59:232 (1,2) - well this kind of plays wierd on an Easy. its not that its hard to hit, it just looks like a pattern for jumps. So possibly change this?
01:12:832 (2,3,4) - try to even out the spacing here.

Sonic:
Possibly 1 circle size bigger and bring the OD down by 1?
00:06:832 (3) - grab the 2nd slider point and move it down 2 grid points to make it the slider more round and curvier.
00:09:432 (1) - center this below the incoming slider? it would look nicer.
00:22:232 (1,2) - this is kind of an ugly overlap. try to fix this please.
00:36:832 (5) - grab the slider grid points and re-arrange them so they form a box and makes the slider more like this?

01:02:232 (1,2,3,4) - center this on the y-axis? It still fits the spacing quite well if you do it.
01:06:832 (6) - grab the second slider grid point and move it to the right 3 grid points so the slider has a much nicer and more round smooth flow to it.
01:35:232 (2) - adjust this slider to look like this a little?

Super Sonic:
Please use a circle size of at least normal. Its technically rankable but you will get a low map rating most likely.
Decrease the od by 1 also.
00:27:532 (2) - move this to the left 1 grid point to match current spacing.
00:27:732 (3) - move this to the right 1 grid point to match current spacing.
00:36:032 (3) - grab the 2nd slider point and move it to the left 6 grid points to it makes the slider more smooth and round.
00:36:832 (4) - adjust this slider to make more round and smooth.
00:39:232 (4) - grab the 3rd slider grid point and move up 2 and 1 to the left grid points to it makes a better looking slider.
00:55:232 (3) - grab the 3rd slider grid point and move up 1 and 2 to the right grid points to it makes a better looking slider.
the 1.25 section has really big spacing inbetween 1/4th notes and is really hard to hit. please change this.
01:46:432 (3) - grab the last slider grid point of this slider and move it the right 1 and down 1 so it matches the flow of the previous slider.

Star because I definitely see you have potential.
Topic Starter
iPown3G
First of all: Thank you VERY much for the detailed mod! You helped a lot :)

General

Fixed the BG image

Broken Leg Sonic:

Fixed the overlap
Fixed some spacing issues
Fixed the slider 00:36:832 (3)
Added a slider after the spinner 00:59:232

Sonic:

increased circle size and decreased the overall difficulty
Fixed various sliders ;)
Fixed Overlap
- i did not center 01:02:232 (1,2,3,4) on the y-axis... Didn't know what you mean by this :D additional i kind of like the way it is atm

Super Sonic:

Fixed Circle size...
Fixed Various single notes and sliders
- did not fix the 1/4th notes

Thanks a lot! :)
Lidan
Hey :)

[Broken-leg Sonic]
  1. 00:23:632 (X) - Evtl. nen Circle hier hin, passt imo besser.
  2. 00:45:232 bis 00:55:232 - Auf 00:45:232 (1) ne Clap setzen und dann auf jeden zweiten weißen Tick eine (00:45:632 (2) auf den Anfang keine, aufs Ende eine, 00:46:432 (3) auf den Anfang keine, aufs Ende eine usw.).
  3. 00:58:432 bis 01:16:432 - Solltest hier evtl. paar Circle reinsetzen. In dem Teil sind nur Slider :S
  4. Wäre gut wenn du paar mehr Hitsounds benutzt.
[Super Sonic]
  1. Die Slider Velocity ist imo nen bisschen zu hoch. Bin mir aber nicht so sicher, wart da lieber ob jemand anders was dazu sagt.
  2. 00:08:632 (1) - Passt imo nicht so.
  3. 00:37:732 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Das Spacing ist imo zu hoch, wäre gut wenn du da nen Compressed Stream (viewtopic.php?f=61&t=52148) drauß machst.
  4. 00:44:032 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^
  5. 00:50:432 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - ^
  6. Die Diff ist imo ein wenig zu schwer^^ Kann aber auch sein, dass ich einfach zu schlecht bin xD
  7. Solltest auch hier mehr Hitsounds benutzen.
  8. Slidertickrate auf 1 stellen.
  9. Solltest hier die selben Tags benutzen wie bei den anderen Diffs.
[Sonic]
  1. Scheint ok zu sein, solltest aber auch hier mehr Hitsounds benutzen.
Gute Map :)
star~
Kert
[General]
You definetly can do an easy below 3 star rating even not hurting diff settings (setting everything to 0 is plain stupid) selimsrm suggested you a page ago. Just replace some slders/notes with sliders with a reverse point or extended sliders. It's not that the song is too fast and it's impossible to make it easier
It looks like all your diffs are done by random placing/shaping sliders or notes. At least the shapes of them and flow seems to be broken for me. Overlaps are most of the time not well done in my point of view. Tell me if I'm wrong. But better do something about this. It gets boring because of all this, really
There's an unneeded inherited timing section at 00:00:032 in all diffs. Delete it
Offset seems to be early, find someone who is experienced with timing. Or try offset 56 and then resnap all notes e.t.c.
Place the very last uninherited section at the end of the slider in all diffs
And maybe add 'ice cap' to tags? Because the tune remixed here is from Ice Cap act 1
Soft sampleset doesn't fit to this song at all, consider changing this. Also diffs other then Easy almost don't have hitsounds at all
The last thing I want to mention is: there are too many slider speed changes for such a short song, you could easily map it without them (or leave 1 for the slow part) and the map would still be fine

[Broken-leg Sonic]
Useless timing sections: 01:16:832, 01:21:632
00:36:832 (3) - Shorten this slider to 00:37:632 and add a newcombo note at 00:38:432
00:40:032 (1) - Remove new combo
00:41:632 (3) - Add new combo
00:43:232 (3) - Shorten this to 00:44:432 and add a newcombo note at 00:44:832
00:45:232 (1) - Remove new combo
01:48:432 (5) - Better move this away from the reverse point of the previous slider, because it's completely hidden and it's an Easy after all!

[Sonic]
00:12:432 (1) - Remove new combo
00:12:832 (2) - Add new combo
Move timing sections 00:57:432 and 00:57:632 to the end of the spinner
01:25:832 (1) - The spinner doesn't fit at all

[Super Sonic]
00:08:632 (1) - It doesn't fit
00:50:832 (1) - Remove new combo
Move timing sections 00:57:432 and 00:57:632 to the end of the spinner

I guess that's all.
You seem to map good in terms of rhythm (not really creative, but it's fine), but visuality wise it's.. meh
Call me back when you apply my mod so I can star this map
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.