community forum

Lithe

posted
Total Posts
66
show more
D33d
I think that the dark purple should be lightened or changed to a different colour altogether. It makes it very difficult to see approach circles against dark backgrounds.
Verdisphena
Oh god Xiao, this is awesome, very awesome.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

XPJ38 wrote:

EDIT: I noticed a little glitch on your ranking-D-small (or is it voluntary?):
Not a mistake. Look at the other grades.

D33d wrote:

I think that the dark purple should be lightened or changed to a different colour altogether. It makes it very difficult to see approach circles against dark backgrounds.
That's easily editable in the skin.ini. I'm not too keen on reuploading for a single line change in that file, but I'll keep it in mind if I make an update.
D33d
Yeah, it was just a suggestion for a part of your next update. Naturally, it's better for the proprietor of a skin to alter something which causes issue with somebody, but changing the colour myself will certainly be easy enough.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

D33d wrote:

Yeah, it was just a suggestion for a part of your next update. Naturally, it's better for the proprietor of a skin to alter something which causes issue with somebody, but changing the colour myself will certainly be easy enough.
Will do.

Big update coming: going to add support for Taiko and CtB. Stay tuned!
Ikillforpies
Omg i love this!
Can't wait for Ctb addition!!
S o r c e r y
oh yea,i love this skin very much ;)
Gaba yvis
Pretty good skin. gratz
LightoHK
I love it !
Cool.. 8-)
BrightBlueInk
Gorgeous! I love how clean, but bright and cheerful it is. The sound effects are awesome, too.
YuiiMugii
Wow...the color scheme of this skin has the exact opposite mood of Nexus.
Drakari
:/
On one hand, I love this skin.
On the other hand, that spinner is blinding... And I really don't have the knowledge to replace it with something else or anything I would replace it with...

I'm also considering Xi-Style G2 that you just released an hour ago, but I don't really like that spinner either...

I guess I'll at least try this out...
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
Delete the spinner elements and use the default spinner.
ayumichan13
until someone makes a stream that looks like osu! stream's default, this is what I'm using. good job!~
billy96
love the bright color O_O

exact opposite of Nexus maybe?
---
Necropost...

I HATE YOU QUICK REPLY
Kusahime
Its awesome <33 i adore it ^^
Akazumix3
Great work ! <3 Use it<3!
N A L U
Nice Skin.
peppy
This is pretty awesome (as expected from you). Do me a favour xiao: when you release a new skin, PM me with a link to it. So I don't find it 9 months later.

(Also, completely off-topic, but are you interested in having a shot at bringing the osu! default skin up-to-date a bit? Throw me a message if you are and we can have a talk :))
Tshemmp

peppy wrote:

(Also, completely off-topic, but are you interested in having a shot at bringing the osu! default skin up-to-date a bit? Throw me a message if you are and we can have a talk :))
Yeah, please do it Xiao!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply