forum

Shade - Rebirth the edge

posted
Total Posts
show more
NatsumeRin
i didn't star this before, but it's too late to do it now.

blame myself.
Ignacio_old

ElxBeta wrote:

sengoku rance <3

the sb is awesome astom, congrats.

This message is not short for me.
wn gay xd <3
Sakura
[Skin]
You should also include the score numbers on the hitbursts, aditionally i love how you made hit300k pink considering it's a combination of cyan+orange =P, the reason for this suggestion is because players will directly play the map and wont have any idea which one is 100 or 300, etc. You shouldnt be expecting players to check the song folder to see which one's which
The hit50 is very similar to hit100k, maybe change hit50 to something different, but then it wouldnt be blue like usual and changing hit100k would remove the gimmick on hit300k, so i'd leave up to you what to do here.

[General]
I cant really tell what each diff name is supposed to be, couldnt you try something that can be measured for diff names so it's more clear which diff is harder than the other? (or at least put in creator's words which is which).
Second kiai start isnt snapped correctly to the downbeat.

[Ugu]
I highly suggest increasing AR at least by 1, the slider speed tends to not match the AR which is kinda throwing me off sometimes on the timing, plus there are times with a lot of notes on the screen and some overlaps, tbh, this map is harder to read than Hyper Weapon because of that.

[Nyo]
01:14:642 (1) - Very close to the spinner (200 ms?), for the difficulty level im guessing this is aiming for (Normal?) also since it's exactly in the center, the approach circle will blend with the spinner circle, also the spinner approach circle may confuse the player, color haxing should make it look better, however i still recommend either deleting the note or positioning it farther away from the spinner on the timeline.

[Hanny]
The rythm looks pretty inconsistent which may prove a challenge for new players, this is noticed easily because of how often you break your clap pattern in middle of the song, i'd recommend rethink the rythm here and go for something more constant, but that would be boring to play, also try to avoid stacking notes too often for the sake of new players.

Other than the mentioned stuff note placement looks pretty fine, also nice SB, i'd normally say to not force default skin, but all sets that matter cover pretty much the whole skin, so there wouldnt be much gain by adding the default versions instead of forcing default, i'd like you to get more mods before you ask me for a recheck here.

Edit: And seems the map got updated while i was in mid of modding it ._.
Topic Starter
Astom

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Skin]
You should also include the score numbers on the hitbursts, aditionally i love how you made hit300k pink considering it's a combination of cyan+orange =P, the reason for this suggestion is because players will directly play the map and wont have any idea which one is 100 or 300, etc. You shouldnt be expecting players to check the song folder to see which one's which
The hit50 is very similar to hit100k, maybe change hit50 to something different, but then it wouldnt be blue like usual and changing hit100k would remove the gimmick on hit300k, so i'd leave up to you what to do here. done

[General]
I cant really tell what each diff name is supposed to be, couldnt you try something that can be measured for diff names so it's more clear which diff is harder than the other? (or at least put in creator's words which is which). diff names don't need be "measured" because each diff have star rating :>
Second kiai start isnt snapped correctly to the downbeat.

[Ugu]
I highly suggest increasing AR at least by 1, the slider speed tends to not match the AR which is kinda throwing me off sometimes on the timing, plus there are times with a lot of notes on the screen and some overlaps, tbh, this map is harder to read than Hyper Weapon because of that. done

[Nyo]
01:14:642 (1) - Very close to the spinner (200 ms?), for the difficulty level im guessing this is aiming for (Normal?) also since it's exactly in the center, the approach circle will blend with the spinner circle, also the spinner approach circle may confuse the player, color haxing should make it look better, however i still recommend either deleting the note or positioning it farther away from the spinner on the timeline. fixed

[Hanny]
The rythm looks pretty inconsistent which may prove a challenge for new players, this is noticed easily because of how often you break your clap pattern in middle of the song, i'd recommend rethink the rythm here and go for something more constant, but that would be boring to play, also try to avoid stacking notes too often for the sake of new players. eh... remaped

Other than the mentioned stuff note placement looks pretty fine, also nice SB, i'd normally say to not force default skin, but all sets that matter cover pretty much the whole skin, so there wouldnt be much gain by adding the default versions instead of forcing default, i'd like you to get more mods before you ask me for a recheck here.

Edit: And seems the map got updated while i was in mid of modding it ._. yea :3 because someone else mod it by IRC + was something important
Garven

Astom wrote:

PD: Guest mappers never finished their diff. so...
Sorry 'bout that. ;_;
wule
OMG fxxking impressive storyboard! i wanted to map this BGM lol :o

Goodjob!
eldnl
[General]

~

[Hanny]

Esta dificultad es algo dificil para los principiantes, hice un par de testplays y no les fue muy bien, para tus futuras dificultades faciles trata de no seguir el ritmo de los claps, es confuso.
AR+1 esto es necesario porque hay muchas partes como esta en las que el jugador pasa por alto una nota, ya que la otra esta mas cerca.
00:38:873 (1) No veo la razon para que este slider sea un combo unico, recomiendo quitarlo para ser consistente con los demas combos.
00:46:084 (1) ^ Lo mismo aqui, creo que es necesario para no confundir al jugador, asi sabrá que nota apretar con mas facilidad.
01:13:200 - Este spinner me parece algo corto, que tal si lo eliminas haciendo algo como esto? http://puu.sh/5XYv ademas creo que sigue mejor el ritmo.

[Nyo]

OD+2 es solo una sugerencia, por que la idea es que esta dificultad sea un poco mas dificil que la anterior en todos los aspectos.
01:13:200 - El spin aun me parece muy corto para esta dificultad, toma en cuenta la misma sugerencia que puse en la dificultad anterior.

[Ugu]

01:29:786 (3,4,5) *nazi* puedes separar un poco estos sliders? se sienten muy apegados, haz algo como en esta parte 00:15:940 (1,2,3)
Es raro como aqui al primer intento consigo SS, pero en las dos dificultades mas faciles no pude...
01:50:123 - Agrega una nota aqui, ya que se siente como si el slider comenzara 1/2 antes, ademas creo que queda mucho mejor :>

[Hyper Weapon]

~

Perfect ~
Topic Starter
Astom

eldnl wrote:

[General]

~

[Hanny]

Esta dificultad es algo dificil para los principiantes, hice un par de testplays y no les fue muy bien, para tus futuras dificultades faciles trata de no seguir el ritmo de los claps, es confuso. En si la cancion no es adecuada para un principiante, la intencion de esta diff es ser la diff mas facil del map y solo eso. Por otra parte al menos para mi es mas facil jugar cuando el ritmo del map es continuo o sigue algun patron, el patron que uso para mapear se adiere a los "claps" de las canciones y eso esta fuera de discucion, no es algo q vaya a cambiar.
AR+1 esto es necesario porque hay muchas partes como esta en las que el jugador pasa por alto una nota, ya que la otra esta mas cerca. mm ok
00:38:873 (1) No veo la razon para que este slider sea un combo unico, recomiendo quitarlo para ser consistente con los demas combos. ok
00:46:084 (1) ^ Lo mismo aqui, creo que es necesario para no confundir al jugador, asi sabrá que nota apretar con mas facilidad. ok
01:13:200 - Este spinner me parece algo corto, que tal si lo eliminas haciendo algo como esto? http://puu.sh/5XYv ademas creo que sigue mejor el ritmo. ok

[Nyo]

OD+2 es solo una sugerencia, por que la idea es que esta dificultad sea un poco mas dificil que la anterior en todos los aspectos.
01:13:200 - El spin aun me parece muy corto para esta dificultad, toma en cuenta la misma sugerencia que puse en la dificultad anterior. orz no me habia dado cuenta, done

[Ugu]

01:29:786 (3,4,5) *nazi* puedes separar un poco estos sliders? se sienten muy apegados, haz algo como en esta parte 00:15:940 (1,2,3)
Es raro como aqui al primer intento consigo SS, pero en las dos dificultades mas faciles no pude... supongo q es pq el ritmo de la cancion no es adecuado para dificultades mas faciles
01:50:123 - Agrega una nota aqui, ya que se siente como si el slider comenzara 1/2 antes, ademas creo que queda mucho mejor :> uhm lo arregle de otra forma.

[Hyper Weapon]

~

Perfect ~
thx por el mod
Yuukari-Banteki
Problems in bold, i consider unrankable. Not in bold makes them suggestions.

[Hanny]
The first thing I notice is that, give or take the kiai, you don't have much in the way of hitsounds in here, or if you do they arent noticable. Your map would be a lot more interesting if you could throw those in there at a rate of at least 1 hitsound per 10 notes.
On a related note, you could stand to increase the volume of the hits pretty much throughout the map. (if the above statement is incorrect, this is why)
This is a leetle rough for the lowest of 4 difficulties. Its also somewhat unintuitive in primarily following the backbeat rather than the melody.
01:47:238 (1) - comes awfully soon after spinner end for a lowest difficulty
otherwise a fairly nice and polished map, if somewhat repetitive and uninteresting.

[Nyo]
This looks more like an easy to me than the above did, are the two "switched" for some reason? If so, you might want to indicate that or find a way to deswitch them.
On second thought, its likely that the difference is based on the fact that this one is much more intuitive.
higher hit volume again
01:14:931 (1) - although this would have the same problem with the spinner if this is the intended easy
01:31:373 (3) - a finish on the end of this in addition to the whistle would sound rad
01:34:834 (1) - ^
01:42:046 (7) - ^
01:58:200 (1) - i was expecting this combo to mimic the yellow one two before it...might wanna give that a shot and see if you like it
02:17:238 (2,3) - can you make the hitsounds on these two match since they follow the same background pattern?
again, your map is polished but uninteresting. Part of the problem appears to be that the only hitsounds you can hear over the music are finishes, which you don't use often, and the other part is that you are mapping the beat rather than the melody. If you don't like remapping and you want it to be interesting, I'd suggest working on the hitsounds more.

[Ugu]
Before I even start, I'm going to take a guess that your hitsound volume is too low.
Good hitsounds would do wonders.
00:10:748 (3) - hitsound goes here
00:12:911 (4) - also at the end of this
etc.
00:15:940 (1,2,3) - feels weird
00:59:498 (1,2,1) - the overlap between sliders is ugly and confusing
01:12:911 (3) - consider removing this entirely and starting the spinner where it starts. Your spinner is depressingly short and this doesn't feel like it belongs.
01:38:584 (1,2) - was expecting this combo to reflect the previous one. You might want to cause it to do so if you can not fuck up the nice symmetry with the following combo when the music actually changes
01:50:267 (1) - this triple seems forced. If you were doing it for variety...its detracting more than its adding.
02:08:152 (4,1) - the hiccup here feels weird
02:17:959 (1,2,3,1) - You um...cut off a combo and a stream in the middle of a rising flourish of the music? why? you even have the right pattern for it!
Lots more intuitive. If you have trouble making easies, ask someone who doesn't for help instead of shitting one out like you're constipated :P

[Hyper Weapon]
Hit volume, etc.
Hitsounds are actually good here, and that tells me you can improve them in the earlier diffs.
00:46:084 (5) - what would be really cool here...put in a few more inherited timing sections and make them progressively louder for this whole slider, then drop it back to normal at the end.
01:12:911 (5) - consider including this in your spinner
01:21:277 (1,2,3,4) - Try using 3 notes instead, with the endpoints the same and the third in precisely the middle
01:35:700 (2,3) - slider overlap is ugly and confusing. Try moving the first two up and flipping 3 vertically
01:39:450 (1,2,3,4,5) - niiice slider art
01:42:623 (1,2,3) - feels weird
02:13:344 (1,2,3,4) - doesnt really follow the music well
02:21:277 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - oooh you're mean >_>

I'll send you a potential "easy" later tonight
Topic Starter
Astom

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Problems in bold, i consider unrankable. Not in bold makes them suggestions.

[Hanny]
The first thing I notice is that, give or take the kiai, you don't have much in the way of hitsounds in here, or if you do they arent noticable.
Hitsounds overlap with music so they aren't very noticiable, but I like them for that.

Your map would be a lot more interesting if you could throw those in there at a rate of at least 1 hitsound per 10 notes.
But I ussed 1 hitsound per 2 notes xD

On a related note, you could stand to increase the volume of the hits pretty much throughout the map. (if the above statement is incorrect, this is why)
You just need double click each start of slider and circle to notice than they are place like |x|o|x|o|x|

This is a leetle rough for the lowest of 4 difficulties. Its also somewhat unintuitive in primarily following the backbeat rather than the melody.
01:47:238 (1) - comes awfully soon after spinner end for a lowest difficulty uhm fixed
otherwise a fairly nice and polished map, if somewhat repetitive and uninteresting. aren't all easy diff like that xD?

[Nyo]
This looks more like an easy to me than the above did, are the two "switched" for some reason? nup If so, you might want to indicate that or find a way to deswitch them.
On second thought, its likely that the difference is based on the fact that this one is much more intuitive. probably yes because have more beats to click
higher hit volume again
01:14:931 (1) - although this would have the same problem with the spinner if this is the intended easy
01:31:373 (3) - a finish on the end of this in addition to the whistle would sound rad oh ok, sounds good
01:34:834 (1) - ^ -^
01:42:046 (7) - ^ -^
01:58:200 (1) - i was expecting this combo to mimic the yellow one two before it...might wanna give that a shot and see if you like it uhm no
02:17:238 (2,3) - can you make the hitsounds on these two match since they follow the same background pattern? oh I switch one of them to soft finish (whistle)
again, your map is polished but uninteresting. Part of the problem appears to be that the only hitsounds you can hear over the music are finishes, which you don't use often, and the other part is that you are mapping the beat rather than the melody. If you don't like remapping and you want it to be interesting, I'd suggest working on the hitsounds more. well I hope than the level up on volume make it a little better

[Ugu]
Before I even start, I'm going to take a guess that your hitsound volume is too low.
Good hitsounds would do wonders. they are same has other diff orz xD
00:10:748 (3) - hitsound goes here k
00:12:911 (4) - also at the end of this -^
etc.
00:15:940 (1,2,3) - feels weird oh it's a little change of spacing
00:59:498 (1,2,1) - the overlap between sliders is ugly and confusing oh I like it like that, but I moved (2)
01:12:911 (3) - consider removing this entirely and starting the spinner where it starts. Your spinner is depressingly short and this doesn't feel like it belongs. ok
01:38:584 (1,2) - was expecting this combo to reflect the previous one. You might want to cause it to do so if you can not fuck up the nice symmetry with the following combo when the music actually changes hmm I will not change that
01:50:267 (1) - this triple seems forced. If you were doing it for variety...its detracting more than its adding. mmm I think it's fine like that
02:08:152 (4,1) - the hiccup here feels weird looks good to me :o
02:17:959 (1,2,3,1) - You um...cut off a combo and a stream in the middle of a rising flourish of the music? why? you even have the right pattern for it! xD
Lots more intuitive. If you have trouble making easies, ask someone who doesn't for help instead of shitting one out like you're constipated :P xD, well more notes more intuitive for me at least, that just reflect than this song don't need a "easy", probably the most easy diff will be close to 4 star rating without loosing intuitiveness, but oh well.

[Hyper Weapon]
Hit volume, etc.
Hitsounds are actually good here, and that tells me you can improve them in the earlier diffs. has I said they are the same in all diff |x|o|x|o|x| I like map my maps like that lol probably sounds different to you because here you can hear more "hitnormals" at the same number of "hitclaps"
00:46:084 (5) - what would be really cool here...put in a few more inherited timing sections and make them progressively louder for this whole slider, then drop it back to normal at the end. done
01:12:911 (5) - consider including this in your spinner fixed
01:21:277 (1,2,3,4) - Try using 3 notes instead, with the endpoints the same and the third in precisely the middle uhm no
01:35:700 (2,3) - slider overlap is ugly and confusing. Try moving the first two up and flipping 3 vertically oh sorry but I love these orz
01:39:450 (1,2,3,4,5) - niiice slider art thx o/
01:42:623 (1,2,3) - feels weird uhm yea I know, I change both streams to something else
02:13:344 (1,2,3,4) - doesnt really follow the music well uhm fixed I hope
02:21:277 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - oooh you're mean >_> I think so <3

I'll send you a potential "easy" later tonight
Well obviously I'm better making hard/insane diff orz, most of my normal/easy maps are just to fill diff spread gap, but not for that I map them half assed, I accept than they are probably plain and a little boring but is just to make them easier of play under my point of view.

Thx for your mod :>
narakucrimson
Hi there! I promised you a while back I'd mod this, so I'll be giving you my first mod as MAT :3 (not that it will change much, lol)

[General]
  1. As always, you did a great skinning job. I just wanna say that a black sliderborder might not be so appropriate, since some parts of your sb have a lot of black and the sliderborder can't be distinguished.
    My suggestion is to use dark red:
    SliderBorder : 40,0,0
    Maybe even darker!
  2. I searched, but I couldn't find what the SGL on the tags stands for. I would like to know, so I can understand why it is in the tags (and in case it isn't needed, removing it).
  3. As for the rest, everything looks fine:
    SPOILER
    1. The title is ok, with lower case edge.
    2. Same tags in all difficulties.
    3. Same preview point in all difficulties.
    4. Same settings (eplilepsy warining on, sb in front of combo fire on, audio lead in = 0) in all difficulties.
    5. Mp3 is 192kbps.
    6. The folder looks tidy.
[Hanny]
  1. The spacing in this difficulty is pretty big, I don't know if it is so friendly for new players. I should get some new players to test it...
  2. 00:40:315 (2,1) - This direction change seems a little too sharp, and confusing too. For the experience I have, new players won't read spacing very well, so it won't be easy for them to hit this.
    Try, instead of this, a 2/1 long slider with one repetition. Like this:
    I didn't provide any code because you'll probably have to re-arrange some patterns there so that the spacing is normal, but trust me: it will make it much easier ^^
  3. 01:40:604 (2) - I don't like this sliders so much, I don't know how readable they could be. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd suggest adding 2 repetitions on (1). That would be easier to play imo.
  4. As for the rest, looks good!
[Nyo]
  1. 00:14:354 (1) - This here sounds as if it was screeeaming "put a new combo on me!". You'd have to remove the new combo on the previous slider, which makes it look a bit ugly...
    I don't know, the combo patterns in this section look weird, but maybe it is just me :P
[Ugu]
  1. 00:12:767 (3) - Perhaps this would flow better if it was here:
    On the place it is now, it kind of cuts my mouse movement.
  2. 01:00:075 (1) - A clap at the beggining of this slider would be nice to hear. It sounds well after that finish, and helps to create the feeling of "oh, look, a new part just kicked in!"
  3. 02:12:046 (1) - A whistle in this repetition could work pretty well, to kind of follow your hitsound pattern.
[Hyper Weapon]
  1. 02:13:056 (6) - Inverting this (Ctrl + R) would improve the flow imo.
Not much to say, apparently!
Good job, Astom!
Topic Starter
Astom

narakucrimson wrote:

Hi there! I promised you a while back I'd mod this, so I'll be giving you my first mod as MAT :3 (not that it will change much, lol)

[General]
  1. As always, you did a great skinning job. I just wanna say that a black sliderborder might not be so appropriate, since some parts of your sb have a lot of black and the sliderborder can't be distinguished. Sry but no.
    My suggestion is to use dark red:
    SliderBorder : 40,0,0
    Maybe even darker!
  2. I searched, but I couldn't find what the SGL on the tags stands for. I would like to know, so I can understand why it is in the tags (and in case it isn't needed, removing it). SimuLation Game
  3. As for the rest, everything looks fine:
    SPOILER
    1. The title is ok, with lower case edge.
    2. Same tags in all difficulties.
    3. Same preview point in all difficulties.
    4. Same settings (eplilepsy warining on, sb in front of combo fire on, audio lead in = 0) in all difficulties.
    5. Mp3 is 192kbps.
    6. The folder looks tidy.
[Hanny]
  1. The spacing in this difficulty is pretty big, I don't know if it is so friendly for new players. I should get some new players to test it...
  2. 00:40:315 (2,1) - This direction change seems a little too sharp, and confusing too. For the experience I have, new players won't read spacing very well, so it won't be easy for them to hit this.
    Try, instead of this, a 2/1 long slider with one repetition. Like this:
    I didn't provide any code because you'll probably have to re-arrange some patterns there so that the spacing is normal, but trust me: it will make it much easier ^^
  3. 01:40:604 (2) - I don't like this sliders so much, I don't know how readable they could be. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd suggest adding 2 repetitions on (1). That would be easier to play imo.
  4. As for the rest, looks good!
Uhm I'm waiting for a new easy, I review this if Saturos don't finis it

[Nyo]
  1. 00:14:354 (1) - This here sounds as if it was screeeaming "put a new combo on me!". You'd have to remove the new combo on the previous slider, which makes it look a bit ugly...
    I don't know, the combo patterns in this section look weird, but maybe it is just me :P =P
[Ugu]
  1. 00:12:767 (3) - Perhaps this would flow better if it was here:
    On the place it is now, it kind of cuts my mouse movement. mm ok
  2. 01:00:075 (1) - A clap at the beggining of this slider would be nice to hear. It sounds well after that finish, and helps to create the feeling of "oh, look, a new part just kicked in!" mm ok
  3. 02:12:046 (1) - A whistle in this repetition could work pretty well, to kind of follow your hitsound pattern. ok
[Hyper Weapon]
  1. 02:13:056 (6) - Inverting this (Ctrl + R) would improve the flow imo. mm no
Not much to say, apparently!
Good job, Astom! thx
o/
MisakaMikoto
战国兰斯!
Lissette
oopsi toy tarde ><"

Hyper Weapon
00:56:181 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - haz que sean un solo combo, el primer combo tan corto se ve raro S:
01:28:777 - agrega un nota aqui?

Ugu
00:39:161 (1) - quita el new combo?
00:44:354 (3,4) - esto confunde bastante, parecen dos tripes @.@

Nyo
01:47:238 (1,2) - (el inicio del slider) esto se escucha mal, prueba otra cosa?

Hanny
subele 1 al HP drain
00:44:354 (1) - no me gusta como suena >:
01:48:104 (1) - agrega new combo (bug)

Star~
Topic Starter
Astom

Lissette wrote:

oopsi toy tarde ><"

Hyper Weapon
00:56:181 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - haz que sean un solo combo, el primer combo tan corto se ve raro S: ok
01:28:777 - agrega un nota aqui? mm no

Ugu
00:39:161 (1) - quita el new combo? ok
00:44:354 (3,4) - esto confunde bastante, parecen dos tripes @.@ :>

Nyo
01:47:238 (1,2) - (el inicio del slider) esto se escucha mal, prueba otra cosa?

Hanny
subele 1 al HP drain
00:44:354 (1) - no me gusta como suena >:
01:48:104 (1) - agrega new combo (bug)

Star~
Lissette
Re-checking ~~

Already talked to Astom about the silder tick soooo....

Bubble ~~
Topic Starter
Astom

Lissette wrote:

Re-checking ~~

Already talked to Astom about the silder tick soooo....

Bubble ~~
thx :>
Garven
[General]
Having an easy difficulty would help the difficulty spread of this. Hanny is pretty tough, but relies heavily on sliders so it's not -as- bad. I'm kind of torn atm.

[Skin]
Set your approach circle to 128x128 please

[Hanny]
Tick rate 2 fits this song better and would make awkward ticks on offbeat sliders go away
01:14:931 (3,4,5,1,2) - Things felt a little crowded here
01:47:238 (1) - This felt really soon after a spinner for the easiest difficulty of the set.
02:05:700 (1) - ^

[Nyo]
01:18:969 (1,2,3) - This overlap was kinda ugly
01:45:219 (1) - Feels like it's starting early
01:50:844 (4) - This was kind of hard to see under 01:49:834 (3) - 's hitburst

[Hyper Weapon]
01:21:277 (1,2,3,4) - Having a 4-beat rhythm during such a strong rhythm from the guitar felt really awkward to play

Solid maps though - good work.
Topic Starter
Astom

Garven wrote:

[General]
Having an easy difficulty would help the difficulty spread of this. Hanny is pretty tough, but relies heavily on sliders so it's not -as- bad. I'm kind of torn atm. I think than Hanny fits to be the easiest of all maps, is not a "easy" but is not hard enough for add a "easy", also that easy is not going to be "easy" because this song is not suited for have one, just read previous mod-post, also...

[Skin]
Set your approach circle to 128x128 please ups fixed

[Hanny]
Tick rate 2 fits this song better and would make awkward ticks on offbeat sliders go away long sliders don't sound well to me with tick rate 2, for example 00:08:296 (1) - , sounds excessive, so no
01:14:931 (3,4,5,1,2) - Things felt a little crowded here eh looks fine for me.
01:47:238 (1) - This felt really soon after a spinner for the easiest difficulty of the set. uhm fixed
02:05:700 (1) - ^ -^

[Nyo]
01:18:969 (1,2,3) - This overlap was kinda ugly looked good for me but fixed.
01:45:219 (1) - Feels like it's starting early well in 01:45:363 don't sound much better so no changes.
01:50:844 (4) - This was kind of hard to see under 01:49:834 (3) - 's hitburst uhm fixed

[Hyper Weapon]
01:21:277 (1,2,3,4) - Having a 4-beat rhythm during such a strong rhythm from the guitar felt really awkward to play mm changed to spinner

Solid maps though - good work. thx~
Garven
Wish you could have done an easier diff, but you've obviously tried, and what you have is passable for the easiest.

Ranked!
Orkel
Really fun map! Managed to get an SS on my first try though :P
Thite
gratz~ :)
Topic Starter
Astom

Garven wrote:

Wish you could have done an easier diff, but you've obviously tried, and what you have is passable for the easiest.

Ranked!
thx <3

Orkel wrote:

Really fun map! Managed to get an SS on my first try though :P
Yea I noticed >.< and thx :>

Thite wrote:

gratz~ :)
thx :>

Well also thx to all the people who help modding and testing this map :3, it was HARD of made so enjoy it a little at least T_T
Haseo_old
Best fucking SB I've seen in awhile.

Favorited.
Randy96

Haseo wrote:

Best fucking SB I've seen in awhile.

Favorited.
NatsumeRin
every Astom SB is fucking... awesome, you noobs.
Magicphoenix
GAHAHHAHAHAHA CONGRATS !
DaxMasterix

NatsumeRin wrote:

knjiga
Nice map :)
Faust

NatsumeRin wrote:

:lol:

Indeed. A few months ago this was incomplete. Happy to see it ranked.
ElxBeta
Sengoku Rance <3
wule

ElxBeta wrote:

Sengoku Rance <3
yea congrats ASTOM 8-)
crimsonxone
canción pegajosa !!! jaajajaj buen map a.a
eldnl

NatsumeRin wrote: