forum

Motivation/Your daily play routine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
1Alone
- What keeps your motivation up playing this game? Come on daddy needs some motivation before I actually rage quit this thing :lol: (To be honest I wanna quit but that osu icon on my desktop keeps calling out to me O.O)

- What is the routine you used playing this game? Play only music you like? Multiplayer? F2?
N0thingSpecial
1. Satisfaction of FC, quit while you can

2. I play maps I like and songs I like
Topic Starter
1Alone

N0thingSpecial wrote:

1. Satisfaction of FC, quit while you can
I'm trying but my finger won't budge, is this what they called a weeb's curse

Hibiya-chan
1. I keep improving but honestly u should quit while ur still ahead

2. Randomly play maps in the morning then other stuff after that
ManuelOsuPlayer

1Alone wrote:

- What keeps your motivation up playing this game? Come on daddy needs some motivation before I actually rage quit this thing :lol: (To be honest I wanna quit but that osu icon on my desktop keeps calling out to me O.O)

- What is the routine you used playing this game? Play only music you like? Multiplayer? F2?
Make collections by acc Like: maps under 70% acc. maps under 75%. Maps under 80%. Maps under...
Maps under 98%. Maps Fc>98. Hidden < 90%... Hidden FC. Hidden SS.

I like chose a X* range. Order by Diff. And press F2 until i like something. Then play it and i add it to a collections like: Easy rythm to follow hard to aim. Easy to aim, hard to read...
So when i improve for example my overall acc at any map i play and feel my aim It's much worst than my tap skills. I go to a easy rythm hard to aim. So i can focus more on improve aim.
I try to have all my skills at same level. After improve for example aim i move to hardest aim maps, so i can check what else i need to improve on maps what i aim well but i play really bad.
-Makishima S-
Great amount of fun unranked maps + ScoreV2 which makes them even better challenge.

Also random fun with farm maps.
Sayorie
I got hooked to osu! because of the songs, and it will stay that way. Don't really care much about rankings, my tics won't let me FC anyway.
Topic Starter
1Alone

[Taiga] wrote:

+ ScoreV2 which makes them even better challenge.
Well this is new, never heard of it before. Is this like pp+?
-Makishima S-

1Alone wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

+ ScoreV2 which makes them even better challenge.
Well this is new, never heard of it before. Is this like pp+?
No, it actually force you to properly acc sliders. Like now hitting slider on 50 window still gives 300, in ScoreV2 it is 50 or miss.
Kyrari

1Alone wrote:

- What keeps your motivation up playing this game?
The thought that I could be a decent mouse player atleast in my country, well nowadays I just mostly play for fun since I don't have any other main game currently. Would probably quit and take a break if I can find one I could play constantly like osu lol.

1Alone wrote:

Literally depends on mood:
Some days I just feel like going to a low SR multi and just chat with people
Some days I feel good about my streams or jumps so I just spam hard maps with them in solo until I'm tired
Some days I just feel like I haven't done anything so I find a random old map and get a top 50 there
Also have a list of FCable songs that I feel like I can do, so I cycle through them daily to see if I would get a lucky run on that day

Kinda defaults to just playing multi games when I don't have much things to do that day
Meah
Fav. songs only
Braixen-Desu
1. Pray to god that I FC a 5*
2. Play Touhou songs
vinnicci
Streaming, many things to try like ar8 streaming and want to get good at it.
Topic Starter
1Alone

vinnicci wrote:

ar8 streaming
Is it any different from the streams at insane maps with ar9? A bit slow streaming?
vinnicci
-Makishima S-
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7941549 - that's motivation
kai99

1Alone wrote:

- What keeps your motivation up playing this game?
ppppppeppepe
partially my skills because i see them improving tbh xd
fcing a song or stream is also satisfying

1Alone wrote:

i used to go multi when i'd lost motivation, but that was because i had a set of maps that i wanted to fc so i've only played around that range which made it repetitive and boring. now i have a more variety of maps so i go around 3.6* to early 5* and try out different maps, and so far i haven't had any fcs for a long time but i'm enjoying it. if my aim gets better, i'm sure to fc them though..
Topic Starter
1Alone

[Taiga] wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7941549 - that's motivation
Damn, that unstable rate. Mine never goes down from 200 despite S's and FC's T.T. It's probably my computer limiting me though, had to use 120fps frame limiter so the gameplay don't turn out choppy, even on unlimited frame limiter it only goes to max 170fps lol

kai99 wrote:

i used to go multi when i'd lost motivation, but that was because i had a set of maps that i wanted to fc so i've only played around that range which made it repetitive and boring. now i have a more variety of maps so i go around 3.6* to early 5* and try out different maps, and so far i haven't had any fcs for a long time but i'm enjoying it. if my aim gets better, i'm sure to fc them though..
Most of them tech maps or just songs you enjoy? lol
kai99

1Alone wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Most of them tech maps or just songs you enjoy? lol
not sure. they're not skill practicing maps, but just random songs mostly recommended by friends. i enjoy all of the songs, so they're more a reflection of what my friends like........ i'll link some for anyone that wants to take a look or those that need early to mid 4* maps.

Caradine
120fps is unplayable get yourself a .
kai99

Caradine wrote:

120fps is unplayable get yourself a .
i pley with 120 all ze time -_- works with memorice
Caradine

kai99 wrote:

i pley with 120 all ze time -_- works with memorice
but can you memorice every frame -_-
kai99

Caradine wrote: