Nitrous
I'm aliev
-Kazuto

Kibbleru wrote:

nazi stuff
Deredere★Phone :miku:
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Imposed metadata changes as stated by a QAT member. Yes, I just popped it.

Also made hitsound, NC fixes and used a more relevant difficulty name.
Izzywing
00:03:930 (1) - for this entire calm part the hitsounds sound a bit too loud. Lower them by 10% if possible
00:25:968 (1,2,3) - Dont use a perfect triangle here, its a bit misleading because the player assumes these are all the same duration apart but as you know, the timing is a bit delayed on 3
00:27:255 (3) - is slightly late
00:41:877 (1) - slightly late
00:48:643 - mm hitsounds like these where the object ends on nothing are really noisy and stand out. Also, hitsounds for this section overall are too loud.
00:55:378 (1,2) - why not just use the same shape
00:28:440 (1) - not a fan of how this section in the music and and then stuff like 01:05:173 (1) - are mapped really similarly when the music is quite different. Just makes it feel really samey
01:16:806 (1) - NC not necessary
02:05:479 (4,5,6) - I don't really like this overmap...it sounds noisy and the music is very calm. I dont see a reason for it. To contrast 02:07:469 (3) - is fine because I hear it in the piano so it doesn't feel out of place.
02:13:592 - kinda disappointing you didnt map this when its really audible
02:41:909 (1,1) - this needs work lol, you can see a bump at the end of it, smooth it some more
04:06:093 (7,8) - uve used this spacing for the drum triplets so far, so stack this one. save ur spaced piano triplets for the kiai ;)

a lot of the triplets sound like they're actually 1/6 (04:42:215 (4,5,6), 04:35:480 (5,6) etc)
04:55:072 (7,8,1) - sounds like 1/5 lol
I guess with all of these varying snapping, simplifying everything to 1/4 isnt too bad.

rest is okay I guess.

Double check the timing I pointed out, most importantly. There are things I don't like about this map, such as the fact that different sections in the music feel like they're mapped the same way. But that's not too big of an issue and kinda subjective, so I suppose I'd be okay with bubbling this. There's a lot of overmapping in this map, but since it's used for rhythm simplification that's okay with me.

Call me back
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Hobbes2 wrote:

02:05:479 (4,5,6) - I don't really like this overmap...it sounds noisy and the music is very calm. I dont see a reason for it. To contrast 02:07:469 (3) - is fine because I hear it in the piano so it doesn't feel out of place.
| There is a sound in the blue tick which I notice its a pitch change in the piano. Which is also similar to 02:07:308 (2,3,4) -
02:13:592 - kinda disappointing you didnt map this when its really audible
| I gave more emphasis to the vocal instead so I can give emphasis to the word ki-bun where the bold text is the syllable being emphasized

a lot of the triplets sound like they're actually 1/6 (04:42:215 (4,5,6), 04:35:480 (5,6) etc)
04:55:072 (7,8,1) - sounds like 1/5 lol
I guess with all of these varying snapping, simplifying everything to 1/4 isnt too bad.
| Yeah I did notice that too. I didn't use it for simplification reasons. The first half which used also 1/8 piano sounds is made passive instead. One time I ignored this rule is 03:16:033 (2) - just to give emphasis to introduce drums in the latter half.

rest is okay I guess.

Double check the timing I pointed out, most importantly. There are things I don't like about this map, such as the fact that different sections in the music feel like they're mapped the same way. But that's not too big of an issue and kinda subjective, so I suppose I'd be okay with bubbling this. There's a lot of overmapping in this map, but since it's used for rhythm simplification that's okay with me.
| All timing is in the first half is fixed and done with the help with MrSergio
Call me back
Thanks a lot!!!
Izzywing
Changes and timing look fine, gl
Kibbleru
quialifeided
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Thanks!
-Kazuto
Never mute me again pls :gun:
Venix
gratz
tatatat
soft-hitclap2.wav has a questionable 3ms delay.
soft-hitfinish.wav has a 1ms delay.
If the map gets disqualified could you fix these? The delays aren't large enough to be unrankable, its just.. undesirable.
Nice map though! Good luck c:

@_@
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Seems I got caught off-guard. I'll look into it.

EDIT: I'm currently waiting for a disqualify from the QAT to address this. I also made hitsound fixes as I noticed some objects are missing them. Likely due to me porting over hitsounds from my original version.
-Kazuto
Hime
IamKwaN

-Nitrous wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/605271

missing hitsounds on some objects + fixing hitsound delays as stated by this post: p/6152349
Izzywing
Noticed the delay but didn't mention anything because I didn't think 3ms was a big deal lol, my b

Confirmed that everything is fixed, rebub
Topic Starter
Nitrous
I just used that as an excuse to fix my faulty hitsounding ;)
Kibbleru
req
Topic Starter
Nitrous
I was ironically listening to Hitorigoto while this was posted.
-Kazuto
Play for my deredere finally