forum

Bone N Skin - Game of Bones

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vicky5124
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on miércoles, 13 de septiembre de 2017 at 11:15:37

Artist: Bone N Skin
Title: Game of Bones
Source: DubstepGutter
Tags: dubstep gutter dubstepgutter bone and n skin game of bones nitsuga 5124 style nitsu black rock shooter gun sword red demon blood glitch hop drumstep voice unhearable jumps 220 bpm stream weird sliders
BPM: 220
Filesize: 8536kb
Play Time: 04:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Game of bones (5,5 stars, 861 notes)
Download: Bone N Skin - Game of Bones
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I need a second diff, it can be a collab.
If you wana collab, send me a PM [ES / EN]
tatatat
Not really against the ranking criteria, but you should maybe rename your background image from "http---www.wallpaperbetter.com-wallpaper-258-700-926-black-rock-shooter-anime-hd-1080P-wallpaper.jpg" maybe. You should probably add some tags to help the user search for you map.

04:39:413 (1) - unsnapped object end. Don't forget you can run AIMod by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+A to find these mistakes easily.
02:59:527 - You probably should make this a more intuitive slider shape. This might be considered a burai slider which is unrankable.
00:52:436 - 00:54:618 - 00:56:800 - and more sliders afterwards, consider making more normal slider shapes?
01:09:891 - I don't think this slider is okay at all lol. with the slider before it being very fast, and this one overlapping itself a bunch, how is the player supposed to know what to do?
01:14:254 - Similar to above. You should probably also increase the stack leniency a little, so its more readable especially here.
01:18:618 - This slider represents almost the same sound as the slider at 01:14:254 but has a drastically different slider shape. why is that? (this slider shape is probably better though)
01:36:073 - Another weird self-overlapping slider.
01:38:254 - same as above
01:40:436 - same as above. Theres so many I'm going to stop point them out.
Don't forget to change the volume of hitsounds in the timing window to reflect the song. 100% hitsound volume constantly probably isn't okay.
02:16:982 - A different weird self-overlapping slider.
02:28:436 - Why are these sliders getting progressively bigger but are the length in time? Just a little weird.
02:59:527 - No. This is a weird slider shape and it overlaps itself.
03:18:618 - This seems like a very sudden difficulty spike. Maybe replace the streams with reversing kick sliders?
Consider adding more bleak custom combo colors, the default combo colors don't fit the map very well.
Topic Starter
vicky5124

tatatat wrote:

Not really against the ranking criteria, but you should maybe rename your background image from "http---www.wallpaperbetter.com-wallpaper-258-700-926-black-rock-shooter-anime-hd-1080P-wallpaper.jpg" maybe. You should probably add some tags to help the user search for you map.
can't rename coz of copyright, tags will be soon

04:39:413 (1) - unsnapped object end. Don't forget you can run AIMod by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+A to find these mistakes easily.
Fixed
02:59:527 - You probably should make this a more intuitive slider shape. This might be considered a burai slider which is unrankable.

00:52:436 - 00:54:618 - 00:56:800 - and more sliders afterwards, consider making more normal slider shapes?
Normal sldiers are boaring, i don't want ppl getting tired of the song for beeing too slow on a part

Weird sliders: None that tried the map had issues reading that

Don't forget to change the volume of hitsounds in the timing window to reflect the song. 100% hitsound volume constantly probably isn't okay.
Fixed

02:16:982 - A different weird self-overlapping slider.
if more ppl still find it like an issue, i'll change it

02:28:436 - Why are these sliders getting progressively bigger but are the length in time? Just a little weird.
Rankeable, and the "vocal line" gets progressively getting up on this part

02:59:527 - No. This is a weird slider shape and it overlaps itself.
Not werird, Rankeable, Fixed overlap

03:18:618 - This seems like a very sudden difficulty spike. Maybe replace the streams with reversing kick sliders?
hmmmmmm, what did you expect from a 220 bpm stream? but i'll might thinck of a better fix

Consider adding more bleak custom combo colors, the default combo colors don't fit the map very well.
they'll be on when the map gets better, right now it's like that coz its easier for me to map with the default combo colord
PS: You should play more technical maps LOL