forum

[Supp] Download Skins/Extras in osu! Direct

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +122
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Pretty self-explanatory, allow supporters to download skins and other extras using the direct panel without the need to run osu!me.

And maybe also adding more stuff there :>
Fuuko
Skins, huh...

But there aren't even that much of that, anyways. Not official, at least. Unless someone adds a way to submit skins somewhere and then we can ourselves download it, rate it and whatnot.

If something like that was added, obviously there would be limits to those downloading from the forum itself, and for those who downloads from osu! direct it would be faster and without that many limits.
Shiirn
Oh my fucking god, YES.

Being able to re-download the template skin would make things SO MUCH easier when making full-blown skins or even partials.
Sander-Don

Shiirn wrote:

Oh my fucking god, YES.

Being able to re-download the template skin would make things SO MUCH easier when making full-blown skins or even partials.
agreed.
Azure_Kite

Sander-Don wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

Oh my fucking god, YES.

agreed.
peppy
Are you guys trolling or showing total laziness re: the template skin? It doesn't make any sense.
ziin
I compressed the template skin down to 5 MB and stuck it in a zip...
Shiirn
Laziness, mainly. I did what ziin did after i fucked up my first time.
Equivalent_old
Im pretty much guessing [Denied] will come afterward ~.~ Just saying
Obey QuickNote

Dragvon wrote:

Pretty self-explanatory, allow supporters to download skins and other extras using the direct panel without the need to run osu!me.

I Was really planning on putting this as a post, get voted up. i really love this idea <3 Everyone. lets have a vote train... like a follow train but with voting this post
FrzR

Obey QuickNote wrote:

Dragvon wrote:

I Was really planning on putting this as a post, get voted up. i really love this idea <3 Everyone. lets have a vote train... like a follow train but with voting this post
Please don't necropost.
Underforest
It is allowed to necropost if you want to revive the idea or add something useful for that
Chirimu
I bet something like that will happen in osu!next.
Princess Jish
Yes please! osu!direct should let us download anything. Please?