forum

Profile Page Not Updating? [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Waryas
Still not working heh...
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
I've been having the same problem in osu! standard. It's no big deal though, only 3 record's didn't show up. Strange thing is, only records from osu! standard are not showing on my page. Ctb records still show up. But it's cool as long as the actual record remains :)
Ikillforpies
same!
i was wonder about this
Maraiga
Same here ):
cr1mmy
i have the same problem :(
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
Could it be what peppy's talking about?

Apparently osu! died and he's going to change servers again or something...
Hyde
same problem here.
Artificial Children

test_of_valor wrote:

I've been having the same problem in osu! standard. It's no big deal though, only 3 record's didn't show up. Strange thing is, only records from osu! standard are not showing on my page. Ctb records still show up. But it's cool as long as the actual record remains :)
Here don't show up ctb records :o osu! and taiko i don't know but i care only the ctb records =(
Anyway still hope that this is will be reapair soon xD
NixXSkate
yep not workin here
Neruell
Trollversion : the servers were shutdown in order to bring the new osu! with the new ranking system and the osz2 and all the "new" stuff.

Normal version (most likely) : the server or the task or w/e is responisble for this issue simply crashed.
Locher
Neruell, don't scare me like that.
Either way, this means that it's totally unknown to everyone, how the latest ranking goes.
I might as well use this opportunity to power rank up.
rzj
It has been two days...
Luna
Can't you just be a little patient?
I'm sure peppy knows about this and is currently trying to fix it. Just complaining every few minutes doesn't help anyone.
It's not even a huge deal, you still get the scores and everything. Sure it's annoying but just ignore it for the time being or something =/
Locher
Chill down, we just want to point it out and I would rather have this thread than thousands of tiny ones, asking the same question of why the profile doesn't update <3
DJ Angel
ninja banchobot

can't even see his movements

not working here too

EDIT: if peppy sees this, historical statistics of last songs played on last 24 hours is not working too ~

EDIT(2) - Ranking boards of the songs are working well, only recent ranks/play aren't working~
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
DJ Angel
copy-cat

also, one question, are the ranks working again, and also, are the ranks that we done still gonna to appear on our profile?
Waryas
What about everything we did these past two days....???
Cheer-no
Everything seems to be working again! The announcements and recent plays from the last 2 days are lost forever, but... not a big deal! Ranks and scores still saved, so nothing is lost except the little "___ achieved rank #_ on ____!" notifications.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
Waah now I don't know what I lost 1st on...
James2250

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Waah now I don't know what I lost 1st on...
It's a secret ~

Also guess I can resolve this
KyleExia30
How do i fix this?
Zelzatter Zero

KyleExia30 wrote:

How do i fix this?
Then wait.

Also this thread is 10 years old, please make a new thread instead.