Bu bu bu bu!

(bbled).
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
></

Thank you ;-;
Gonzvlo
[General]
  1. Storyboard: A Storyboard must go along with the map and somehow complement it, plus it must never affect the game-play. This Storyboard can't be ranked in its current state, the "flashes" go through the whole map and it's really distracting/annoying. I have some alternatives for you.
    1. Reduce the intensity of those flashes -> Link
    2. Reduce the intensity of those flashes, use small pulses for Kiai and only one picture for Kiai too -> Link Okay, just one, I couldn't finish this one.
    3. Oh, there's another alternative but definitely not the best one -> Remove the SB.
[Normal]
  1. 02:29:040 - This break is too short, just remove it.
[Insane]
  1. 02:42:281 (2,3) - The spacing change is way too sudden, you need to increase the spacing between these objects. Try something like this.
  2. 02:43:238 (6,7) - Stacking this objects is definitely not a good idea. It's a bit hard to hit them accurately due to the spacing change and the stacks. I strongly suggest to simply unstack them. Actually, you should add a circle here 02:43:397 (X) - too.
I'm working on those 2 OSB files, the code is kinda messy so I'm basically doing it again. Just posting so this doesn't get ranked in the meanwhile.
Gonzvlo
Okay, mod completed, added link to the OSB file. Let me know when you're ready.
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
changed and

Updated~

></
Gonzvlo
Okay, everything should be better now. I was asked to rebubble this so... good luck!

Rebubbled.
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
Thank you ~
Andrea
Ok, we just fixed one small new combo on Insane and this can be finally considered...

Ranked~

Take my heart carefully ><
Topic Starter
Dark_Ai
*kicks Andrea's heart* o.ô
Joke ;P

Thank you ></
♥ ♥ ♥
Roddie
After for quite a while, your map finally got ranked. (:

Congrats, Dark_Ai! 8-)
mancuso_JM_