forum

If you were to buy a new tablet now, which one would you get

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyumaru_old
I've been thinking about getting a new tablet for a rather long time now. I've been using the HUION420 (not the osu version) and its slowly wearing down. I thought I might upgrade to a Wacom one, but which one?

There's soooo many different ones out there. Two things I am concerned about : Input time / polling rate and drivers AND the price. The ones I've found so far were waayy too expensive. I would rather just get a small one, cause it would probably fullfill my needs anyways.

Any suggestions?

Greetings,
Kyu ~
Sandy Hoey
Asking in G&R will probably get you better answers because this forum is for non-osu! related topics
Topic Starter
Kyumaru_old
Thanks to whoever moved this thread. bump.
Nattsun
Pretty sure almost all tablets ("without" input delay) are viable. Just copy some top players (not their settings). There must be a reason why the majority uses Wacom XY instead of YX.
Grosinge
had a wacom bamboo and now i own a huion pro 1080+ (i use it to draw), and im totally sastified (really wacom are buglars). For you it really depends of you need and your budget, but remember more dpi => more precision. Often huion tablets have better cost/quality ratio

If i should buy a new it could be a tablet monitor like gt 220 huion, but its just for draw, not osu
Topic Starter
Kyumaru_old
I went for a CTH480S by wacom. I got it rather cheap off of ebay from someone who used it for about 20 minutes ;D
Infevo
I just got a Huion H610 Pro to replace my CTL-480 at home so I can take the Wacom with me when I leave. It's 60-70€ and can absolutely compete with the CTL-480. I just didn't like the thickness of the rechargable pen and so I got the P68 which comes with the H420. Much better for me since I can use it without the pen nib also.
Sayorie
cintiq because i want to masterfully paint anime tiddies