This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kjeks wrote:hello! came from #modreqs, this is my first time modding, so apologies for any mistakes/mess lol. i tried my best ^^
(^ indicates same as above)
00:03:680 (2) - slightly rotate slider so it points to (3) better? or just move (3) to where (2) points
00:08:043 (2) - move to red tick
00:58:225 (5) - ^
00:25:362 (3) - ^ and change length so reverse lands on white tick
00:39:680 (1) - ^ and change length so reverse lands on white tick
00:30:952 (1) - change length so reverse lands on white tick
00:43:225 (3) - move to white tick and change length so reverse lands on red tick
00:44:452 (1) - move to red tick and change length so end lands on red tick
00:54:134 (2) - move to white tick
01:11:316 (5) - move to red tick and change length so reverse lands on white tick
01:13:498 (1) - move to red tick, and make shorter until it is at the white tick at 1:14:316, and add a new circle at 1:14:862 (where kiai time stops) for better representation? like this? -> https://puu.sh/vfMq3/c3f8ddeb9e.png
00:12:680 (2) - overlap intentional? maybe move to between the sliders.
00:25:498 (3) - sliderend here doesn't really represent a sound, consider making the slider slightly longer/shorter so it can end on either the white or red tick. 1 repeat could work also to represent the song better, but the reverse will land on the same spot, so modifying the time the slider takes is the best idea.
00:44:589 (4) - ^
01:00:543 (6) - ^ lengthen slider so it ends on the white tick
00:39:680 (1) - move to red tick
00:50:316 (3,4) - move to white tick after (3)
00:56:043 (1) - move to red tick
00:58:225 (2) - ^ and expand slider/change bpm so it ends on red tick
01:04:498 (4) - move to white tick
01:12:680 (2) - maybe make this a more obvious blanket like this? -> https://puu.sh/vfLvY/83ee1008d7.png
overall, pretty good maps! timing seemed pretty good imo, maybe change offset to 2840 on both maps for something slightly more accurate?
(thought this was for another gamemode for a second, lol)
00:25:498 (3) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7802721 or https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7802730 i think it's okay as it is
00:27:543 (2,3) - - sound start on red tick and nest on white tick yes
00:30:543 (6,1) - triple here https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7802748 yes
00:35:589 (7,8) - over on white tick yes
00:39:680 (1) - delete and remap this moment or start on white tick and over on white https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7802767 i would stay like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7803265
00:41:862 (2) - start on white tick yes
00:46:771 (5) - over on red yes
00:50:589 (4) - on red yes
00:54:952 (8) - I think better slider here yes
00:59:998 (4) - red tick yes
I'm sorry for the delay! I was traveling for a few days.
mcwc2307 wrote:hI THERE!
Mods to the rescue! XD
For both easy and normal diffFirst of all... I highly suggest you use less straight sliders and more curved ones. Sure some straight sliders are fine, but should be kept to a miminum.
Secondly. I noticed that they both have this certain note 00:08:043 (1) - . please don't be offended, but as much as you think it fits in the song, it actually sounds irregular, because it does not fit in the beat either. You might want to move it from the red 1\2 spot to the white tick 1/1 timing spot for both difficulties.
And now on to individual diffs.
Easy diff1. 00:12:680 (2) - Might want to make it parallel to the previous slider.
2. 00:22:498 (1) - This is actually not allowed in an easy diff as it doesnt give beginner players enough time to react. Either move the note away from the spinner at least 4 beats away , or else you might have to shorten the spinner.
3. 00:30:952 (1) - The large spacing of 2 and half beats of no notes after this slider is quite sudden. I highly recommend that you reduce the slider to no repetition and add one circle 1 beat after the slider and repeat with adding another circle after the first circle. it should look like this https://puu.sh/vhPah/a363878f5e.jpg
4. 00:39:680 (1) - This long slider starts and ends on an irregular beat. Although it is the part where she sings, you cant just add a long slider to accompany that one note. I suggest you . Its like this https://puu.sh/vhPDi/ae007d3bf0.jpg
5. 00:44:589 (1) - About the same thing as said above "move the slider 1/2 beat forward, and in place where she sings, you add a circle." Except it looks like this https://puu.sh/vhPMW/1c619fdc7d.jpg
6. 00:48:680 (1) - Spinner end is close to the next note, just like 2. above. Just follow like i said above, except its quite obvious that you should shorten the spinner instead of moving the notes
7. 00:56:043 (4) - Slider start is fine for once. Just end the slider on a 1/1 white tick timing point.
8. 01:00:134 (1) - Nothing in easy should ever touch the blue timing points. It makes the note's timing very irregular. Probably shorten it to the white tick on its left.
9. 01:13:498 (1) - Slider again sounds off from the song. I recommend you either make it like this https://puu.sh/vhQ93/99eabc986b.jpg , where it is on the white tick timing point next to your starting red point, or this https://puu.sh/vhQac/1415f66cb2.jpg , where it starts on the same red tick timing point
10. 01:22:498 (6) - As much as it fits into the song, no notes should touch the blue tick timing points. You should rather shorten it to the white tick point next to it.
Normal diff1. 00:15:952 (1,2,3) - These sound irregular because it starts on a blue tick timing point. Try moving them back to the white tick timing point.
2. 00:18:952 (6) - This thing again. Since this is a normal diff. I recommend you substitute this slider with more circles and sliders.
3. 00:39:407 (1) - What is this slider? It doesnt even start with the beat or the singing.. please either move it to the right a bit, or substitute it with a bunch or smaller notes of circle and slider.
4. 00:56:043 (1) - Its the same thing with the previous one. The middle return arrow doesnt fit in the song, shorten the slider so that it accompanies the arrow to a white or red tick timing point.
5. 01:18:407 (1) - THE SAME THING..... Im sorry but it happened three times already.
And thats it. Also i think i sound harsh. Do tell me if i sound too forceful.
I'm sorry for the delay! I was traveling for a few days.No problem!
I did everything according to what you told me, everything.
I don't think it sounds so forceful, the truth.
Thanks for all!