forum

Hide Visual Settings box at all times

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MrLinuxFish
I would like to be able to hide visual settings at all times because it gets in the way of pressing a button to skip the intro of songs. I can press around 8-12 keys before the visual settings box drops so the intro can be skipped. the other alternative is to have the option of automatically skipping the intro of a song. The visual settings box has no useful features to me as all maps inherit the settings from my skin. I looked to see if there was any feature request already for this feature, but did not come up with anything (it's really hard to sift through 10+ pages of feature requests and I could not find a way to search only feature requests). I really hope this is not a duplicate as all the previous feature requests I have made are.
Adorn
I'm not 100% sure but this may be a duplicate of t/160775 which also suggested we be able to auto-skip a song's intro, and also kind of gives a solution which is CTRL + R after restarting once. It doesn't look like it was denied, so you could try supporting that.
o x
You don't need to click the very right corner to skip the map, the hitbox for the skip is actually fairly large, you just have to click somewhere in the area of the right corner, just make sure your mouse doesn't go to the very bottom of the screen.

Either way you can just press space bar to skip the intro anyways.
Topic Starter
MrLinuxFish
I already hit the spacbar to skip the intro, but I have to wait for the visual settings box to disappear before hitting the spacebar does anything. Either way it's a minor annoyance I would prefer is fixed.
Pawsu

MrLinuxFish wrote:

I already hit the spacbar to skip the intro, but I have to wait for the visual settings box to disappear before hitting the spacebar does anything. Either way it's a minor annoyance I would prefer is fixed.
yes, It's minor. I don't see why something like this should be implemented just for a minor annoyance...It only takes 5-20 seconds normally for the song to start.