More then 1 username change? [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
12
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
J U D G E
So i've seen alot of people getting tired of their username again or regretting it, so instead of just 1 name change why not make 2?
Of course you have to have donated alteast once and all the other rules still remain the same.
Alice
...Then people would want to change it three times? Nope. D:
Neruell
No, it is already weird to allow to change it once, although I do understand that it is suppose to help people with the nicknames like "dasdasd" and all that but why even choose such a nickname in the first place?...
Topic Starter
J U D G E

Alice wrote:

...Then people would want to change it three times? Nope. D:
No that's overdoing it.

Neruell wrote:

No, it is already weird to allow to change it once, although I do understand that it is suppose to help people with the nicknames like "dasdasd" and all that but why even choose such a nickname in the first place?...
Some people choose names like that because they are in a hurry, can't come up with something not already taken, or because they don't care since they haven't played the game yet.
It's not weird at all wanting to change name if you regret it for whatever reason.
Gabi
Hi there. if you have missed this warning then you deserve to keep your fail name forever.



Remember, you have to tick the box, which means you are agreeing with what the text says right there. Fail to reading what the text says probably means that you have some problem with your eyes, in that case, you have a much bigger issue than a username swap on osu!

~
Neruell

J U D G E wrote:

Some people choose names like that because they are in a hurry, can't come up with something not already taken, or because they don't care since they haven't played the game yet.
It's not weird at all wanting to change name if you regret it for whatever reason.
Now I understand why the Beckham's name their children as they are now.
James2250
As far as I know peppy was very reluctant to even allow 1 name change (and after everything that has happened I can see why) I don't see 2 being allowed any time soon.

People should just think before they do it the first time instead of doing it quickly then regretting it 1 week later.
Derekku
What James said. Denying this, sorry.
Topic Starter
J U D G E

Gabi wrote:

Hi there. if you have missed this warning then you deserve to keep your fail name forever.



Remember, you have to tick the box, which means you are agreeing with what the text says right there. Fail to reading what the text says probably means that you have some problem with your eyes, in that case, you have a much bigger issue than a username swap on osu!

~
Did I ever say i wanted to change my name?
The Final choice thing could be easily be changed with a different text. You succeeded very well in replying like a jerk, there is no need to be a jerk on a simple feature request thread like this.

Neruell wrote:

J U D G E wrote:

Some people choose names like that because they are in a hurry, can't come up with something not already taken, or because they don't care since they haven't played the game yet.
It's not weird at all wanting to change name if you regret it for whatever reason.
Now I understand why the Beckham's name their children as they are now.
I don't know what you mean by that but a name in a game is something else then a real name as far i know.

James2250 wrote:

As far as I know peppy was very reluctant to even allow 1 name change (and after everything that has happened I can see why) I don't see 2 being allowed any time soon.

People should just think before they do it the first time instead of doing it quickly then regretting it 1 week later.
Thank you for actually explaining why this can't happen(not sarcastic).
Randy96
For Gabi's post, just replace "you" with "one".
Soaprman
There is precedent for getting it changed back if you ask peppy personally. At least I think that's what Rena-chan did. Don't get your hopes up though.
Esupanitix

James2250 wrote:

People should just think before they do it the first time instead of doing it quickly then regretting it 1 week later.
This is why I waited about a year to change my username; I wanted to think of something NOT STUPID to change my username into. I wouldn't have another chance, so I wanted to change it to something I thought I would like. It has no implied meaning, and it's not complete gibberish like "asfufnagnalog".
Please sign in to reply.

New reply