I guess I'll just throw a short mod I had saved in my drafts, hope this helps.
- 02:43:850 (1,1) - Not really a good idea to stack notes in Easy difficulties (and particularly when they are more than 1/1 apart). Player at this level rely a lot on spacing, seeing those two sliders being stacked could make them "panic" and click the 2nd slider earlier than they should. Actually, I am not really against introducing stacks in Easy difficulties they are common patterns and beginners have to learn how to play them at some point, but here it would only feel awkward for them and would just makes it confusing in my opinion.
- 02:49:496 (5) - Maybe you should map this rhythm the same way you did at 02:59:334 (4,5) - . That's an easier rhythm to follow. (it goes for 03:10:141 (4) - as well).
- 02:57:399 (5) - Why did you make it 1/2 here but not at 02:47:076 (5) - ? (the same goes for 03:02:560 (5) - and 03:15:463 (5) - then).
- 03:25:786 (7) - a 1/1 slider would work better here in my opinion as you don't really have any audible sound at 03:25:947 - .
- 01:40:625 (1) - I really feel like this circle should be a slider (potentially going in the same direction as 01:39:979 (3) - and 01:39:334 (1) - ) because as it is now, it feels like you are ignoring the sound (3) and (4) were nicely accentuating which kind of feels anticlimactic.
- 01:46:754 (5) - I think you should change this slider as the movement it creates is pretty awkward and doesn't go well with the previous objects; (2) goes upward then (3,4) go on the left then right after (4) you have to go back on the right but (5) goes upward again (and a bit on the left). I find it rather uncomfortable to play.
- 01:55:141 (2) - I would ctrl+g this slider (and adjust its position), in my opinion it would make the movement of this slider feel more natural.
- 03:19:173 (3,4,5) - Since you have a circle 1/4 after a slider just right before, it makes it a bit complicated to apprehend this triple (even though it is perfectly justified rhythmically). Two solutions to fix this issue 1. you could remove the 1/4 and 2. make 03:18:689 (1) - a full 1/1 slider just like 03:08:367 (1) - (I like this solution the best as it would make the patterns more consistent with one another).
- 01:40:625 (1) - As I said in Hard: "I really feel like this circle should be a slider [...] because as it is now, it feels like you are ignoring the sound 01:38:689 (4,1,4) - were nicely accentuating which kind of feels anticlimactic.". Though, since it is stacked here, it doesn't feel as awkward as in Hard.
- 01:42:560 (3) - I would end it on the red tick. I believe the sound on 01:42:721 - deserves to be mapped, and actually, it would put more emphasis on the following stream.
- 01:51:915 - Why didn't you map this beat? :0 It feels like something is missing (and therefore makes 01:52:076 (6) - more complicated to apprehend).
- 02:59:979 (5) - Why do you have a slowdown for 02:49:657 (1) - , 03:10:302 (1) - and 03:20:625 (1) - ) but not here?