Stefan Did it Boys

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
The April Fools Joke
Meah
Thank mr Stefan

Would be better if Stefan locks all of the front page threads.
Fourth
He locked the bingo what the fuck
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
LOL
Fourth
but its nut evn appil foo here
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
Rip
abraker

This is what happens when you mess with the delicate order of things
levesterz
Inb4 ITT5
B1rd
Stefan thinks that this is a joke, little does he know this is the opportunity I need to spark the revolution.
abraker

B1rd wrote:

Stefan thinks that this is a joke, little does he know this is the opportunity I need to spark the revolution.
I think people would rather have me gain authoritarian control of OT than you
johnmedina999
My campaign for OT president is still going strong.
Razzy
oh no

stefan's avatar is a siivagunner reference
B1rd

abraker wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I think people would rather have me gain authoritarian control of OT than you
Not if they're smart.

At least with me you can trust that I won't operate under authoritarian principles, considering my entire identity is based on non-authoritarianism and values like free-speech. If I were to be mod on any platform, I'd consider the only necessity to use mod powers to be if someone were actually spamming to the degree that it severely hindered people's ability to view posts that they wanted to see. And I'd still enact some sort of democratic processes to decide any major policy decisions.

I've learned the hard way that the only person I can trust is myself. I was actually a mod on Tuuba, but IppE, out of nowhere, decided to ban Trump memes in ITT shortly after the election because it was triggering a minority of people there. So I left.
Meah
You all fighting for authority when it's clear that I'll be the next OT President
johnmedina999

B1rd wrote:

Not if they're smart.

At least with me you can trust that I won't operate under authoritarian principles, considering my entire identity is based on non-authoritarianism and values like free-speech. If I were to be mod on any platform, I'd consider the only necessity to use mod powers to be if someone were actually spamming to the degree that it severely hindered people's ability to view posts that they wanted to see. And I'd still enact some sort of democratic processes to decide any major policy decisions.

I've learned the hard way that the only person I can trust is myself.
But people aren't smart. What people want is a good face on TV, and that's where I come in. I would be more likely to become Pres. of OT because I post more everywhere, in general. I am friendlier and tend to not piss people off. From what I've seen from my time here, you aren't too well liked, so even if you were to be a better ruler, I would still win the election.
Think of that president from México (I forgot his name) that fixed the economy and industrialized the place. But look at what happened to him because he was not friendly with the people.
B1rd
Yeah, why all know why democracy is crap.

I could elaborate, but people aren't good at separating the realm of ideas from personal feelings.
abraker
Democracy = Letting corruption trick a mind to vote for corruption. Obviously the only solution to this is to remove minds out of the equation