forum

Where do mouse only players leave their other hand?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Anzo
My left hand is near the keys
F1, F2, 1, 2... so I can press those easily.

Oh! And also the ESC key.
thefran_old
[Insert masturbation joke here]
D33d
Somewhere towards the left of the keyboard, although I never really use Z and X. If nothing else, my left hand sits on the keyboard/desk solely in order to stabilise myself.
ampzz
On the top of my PC case ready to lift it up and throw it after choking an SS run or slipping out of combo...
Jokes aside, mine is on the left-most side of the keyboard ready to hit ESC to rage retry.
wmfchris
I don't play solo by mouse only, but I play taiko by single hand.

Usually another hand would be on the Esc key, sometimes feeding myself with ice cream, lunch or snacks.
Drakari_old
Wait there's actually something I could be doing with my left hand?
B33P_old
Aside from the Esc key I use my left hand for spinners on my laptops touch pad, and my right (mouse) for everything else.
nanda2009

Lybydose wrote:

On the z/x keys, even if I have no intention of using them.
mathexpert

Randy96 wrote:

On the escape key
I just click the scroll button on the mouse 8-)
Hooves_old
Either the escape key when I fail in a multiplayer match. Or the z or x buttons for those annoying spinners.
mochi
resting on my desk
RhaiizoN
Esc/Space Bar/F8.
07 Ghost
I'm eating something usually with my other hand.
nanoRL
Esc/somewhere on my keyboard
RpHDeKu
Either on WASD or zx (even tho I don't use them lol)
Drast
I leave it on the side of the mouse mat, with 2 fingers on it.
TBTE
Usually around my groin
Hikaros
back in those times, WASD.
chineseman72
I use my left hand for the z/x keys to hit. My right hand just does the moving :3 Also to hit the escape
MMzz
My peepee
KinomiCandy
My weewee
Love
My doodoo
Suimya

Love wrote:

My doodoo
rofl love great job you make me laugh so hard =w=
Romoku
Esc so I can hit restart faster after a fail or a missed note, or if I rage I can close out osu faster.
Become Tomato
Usually sideways on my desk, I often lay my head on my arm while playing osu.
Phish_old
on yx because i use x and mouseclick xP
cococococo_old
WASD because i play L4D2 and CS xD
-Athena-
beside my right hand mostly or holding my right hand so i wont go out of control during spinners
to me mouse players are at quite a disadvantage which is why i really respect good mouse players
those
Stuck to my head.
Joof
I put my index on my F4 key or around there, and my ring finger on my esc key, thumb on space.. I'm scared and I quit & retry a lot. lolol.
Diet Coke
I use a laptop keyboard for Osu, so I tightly grip the left side of it, so my thumb is directly over the esc key. Makes for very, very quick retries.
;_;
bomber34
I hold it on my Mousepad xD
Because I'm afraid it slips away while playing D:
Even though this never happend ^^
kriers
Drinking coke or eating chips.

I've played so much with keyboard earlier, I might sometimes rest my hands on Z/X for no apparent reason.
Big Yikes
Zelmarked
Before I went to mouse and keyboard, either on the WASD keys or in front of my keyboard.
oh loving you
Esc button.
machomuu
It depends on the situation. Sometimes on my chin, with my elbow on an empty part of the area between my keybord and my mouse, usually when I'm playing tough songs, but ones that I likely won't fail. Sometimes I keep it on the arm that I play with when I'm playing a really difficult or long song and my playing hand starts to get strained. For any other time, my armrest, the top of my desk, varying places.
sakuravs
unless you have already known, to play hard & insane maps optimally you need your left fingers on keyboard for the beat and right hand on the mouse for cursor movement only.
diggydumdum
hmm right hand on mouse, left hand on some buttons. (;`
kriers

sakuravs wrote:

unless you have already known, to play hard & insane maps optimally you need your left fingers on keyboard for the beat and right hand on the mouse for cursor movement only.
Apparently you haven't heard of good mouse only players :?
show more