Total Posts
show more
johnmedina999
Levesterz has been corrupted.
kai99
levesterz.exe has crashed
Comfy Slippers

levesterz wrote:

sumtimes i feelz like the same as you does but i cant really know what am what to do as i already planned uop 4 my day. The3n suddenly there is a sudden interupt of of yyour plan . it feltz berry fustr8d u noe . like se3roisly? y o y does th3y n333d to int3r01pt my br34k lik3 sumtuijm so 3s1y l1ke wee 5 p@@swerd c4m on its alreadyshv writ2nng down on teh piece pf pap[er . why or why and whewy wbwywsn wvbedyhwsndmnwevdbkwelk.dmwejdkvwebdjan djSHBJSALNAJKHEBDAHSJNDASK
here

abraker
Now, now levester. Which part of your code is hurting you the most?
levesterz

abraker wrote:

Everything hurts
abraker

levesterz wrote:

abraker wrote:

Everything hurts
Oh.

Hold on while I reformat your being.
Blitzfrog
Abraker, fix my coding too
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Ok. Just give me admin access to your internal systems. Oh what's that? You locked yourself out of yourself? Well I'll be damned. You are beyond repair. I advise you go to the closest disposal area so the nice guys there can properly end your suffering and recycle your being into a better one.
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Ok. Just give me admin access to your internal systems. Oh what's that? You locked yourself out of yourself? Well I'll be damned. You are beyond repair. I advise you go to the closest disposal area so the nice guys there can properly end your suffering and recycle your being into a better one.
Rip man
Quantum computer cannot be fixed by the ordinary
7ambda
i heare teha soundn of ur voicr i hrear it ehco insid my dremse turnign int o memorisd as tehy statr to fal awya

andn thr teares thta i cry washrd awysa by thje rain i prmiose thsi is wher i lwlil b

waitign fro ui heare teha soundn of ur voicr i hrear it ehco insid my dremse turnign int o memorisd as tehy statr to fal awya

andn thr teares thta i cry washrd awysa by thje rain i prmiose thsi is wher i lwlil b

waitign fro ui heare teha soundn of ur voicr i hrear it ehco insid my dremse turnign int o memorisd as tehy statr to fal awya

waitign fro u
johnmedina999
Calm down sanic.
Meah
I am neko
7ambda
S̴̻̻̺̣͈͌ͬ̇̓ͧ̾̋́͌͗̌̂ͭ̈́͘u͕͉̩̪̙̱̱̤̣̗͇̦̓ͭ̐ͩ̂͒͊͑͘͞s̷̵̫̤̻̪̞̞̭̙̮̱̜̼̼̹̤̼ͫͨͭ́́̀͝p͇̲͔̑̿̅̄̆̐̌̓̓̏́̕ͅê̸͎̭͈͎̳̬̖̟̋̂̓ͩ̋͆ͯͣ̿̓̚͜n̴̢̛̳̺̭̫̯̙͚̹̦̜͔͉̜ͣͭ̀͒̔̂̃͌̈́̌̀̋͗̾͜͝ͅͅͅd̵̸̦̻͚͚̭̣̙͎̝̳̺͇̪̱̣ͩ̅̓ͬ͐̄͂ͬ͊ͨ̒̓̆ͯ͐̈́ỉ̛̛͈͙̙͇̃̈̑ͦ̇̇̽ͤ́͒̎ͭͫ̓sͤ͋̀̈̾ͬ̿͛͌̏҉̰̫̫͙͖̖̹̬̠̱͞s̨͖͕͇͉̈̈͐ͨ͛ͮ̏̐̍̑͋̎̄͆͛̓ͣͦ̆̕e̵̵̢͔̼̼͖̯̺̫̖̺̯ͮ͆ͤ̂ͫ̊̂ͥͥͦ́̈ͅ ̻͈̖̥ͫ̓͑̽ͨ̀̕͟ͅn͊̐͊͗̑ͮͩͭ̽͂͗̈́̈́̃͆̑ͭ̄҉͙̟̹̥̟͕̕ǐ̶̲̼͓̯̬͕̹̂ͨ̌͋ͭͩ͂͊̌͐̆̚s̨̝̱̗̖͈̙̻̫̻̖͈̤̘̔̆ͤͨ͐̀͜͟ī͐̄͊ͬͫ̿ͧͨ̾̿͛̿̂ͣ̚҉̴̢̻̜̩͓͉͎̯̹̼̩̯̼̀ͅ ̴̛͔̖̳̣͉͓̹̤̪͙̲ͮ̎ͪ̄̔͛̌̐̆̔͑͂͛̾̋ͯ͂̑n̖̹̥̗̘̻̻̤͔̽͒ͩͩ̇̾͛͠ų̱̣̠̦̥̼̲̜̭̅̐ͬ̇̂̍ͧ̀̀̚͘n̴̈͌͐̐̏͌҉̧̳̩̖͈̥̭̣͇̤̭̤̳̱̹̖̦̜̀ͅc̵̵̷̘̼͕̞̝̳̠̗̝̭̜̱̰̝ͭͧ̆ͯ̃̓̿̒͐ͬ̀ͤ̏͘͡ͅͅ,̸̮̲͉̥͖̥͙̍̄ͨ͌̐̚̚̕͘͟͞ ̴̂̇̿͆̔̀ͧͮͨ̓͠҉̤̺͎͍͎̖̤͓̪̞c̥̩̞̲̞̹͕͖̣̩̲͖͉͉̫͇̅̃ͯͯ̿̈ͣͪ̄͛́̀̑͌ͩͮͨ̂͘͡ͅo̶̶͋̈́ͮ̅̇̄̊́ͮ̑͐̊͐ͫ͛ͩ͞͏̴̤̯̟̰̰̠̼̗ͅm̷̗̺̩̞͕̙̞͉͕͛̽̽͌ͣ́͟m̷͇̙͉̫ͮ̄̋͐̆ͬ̅ͪ͛̚ô̷̺͕͖̹̱͕͚͉ͥ̔̈͋ͯͦ͂ͭ̒ͧ̚͜͠d̨͈͇̮̺̺̞̺̥̫͚̪͕̖̮ͬ͛̄͂ͫ̾̈̚͞o̸̢̡̲͓̯̪̰̐̈́ͯͨ̊ͣ͆ͤͥ̅ͭ̐̓ ̎̌̏̒ͨͭ̍ͭ͡҉̨̪̗͖̰̱̤̟͈̮̙s̬̻̖̙͍̺̪̬̝̼̻̥͌̊̃ͪ̄ͤ͑ͣ̏̇ͨ̓͆̉̋̈́̿̀̚̚̕i̸̮̭̝͈͔̺̩̠̹͓̙̝ͧ͋ͪ̃ͤ͒̒̀̈́͡͠ͅt̢̧̟̜͇̲̲̳̪̹ͦ̒ͦͩ͐ͮ͊̇̃̄̾́ͮ̌ͅ ̨̗̝̞̟̩̥̆ͧ͊͛͢͢a̢̢̡̛͖̫̫̹͍̹͓̜̜̘̯͙ͫ͆̓̒͋ͨ̈́̄ͬ͒̍͢m̵̛̰̜̭͙͎̪̎ͬ͋ͬ̓͆ͨ̈́͑ͣͪ̕͢͡é̟̦̜̼͚̳̟̬̰̫̪͉̌̅̏̀̎̋ͩ̅͐̋̒́͠͝ẗ̮̹̫͍̤̝̳̼̦̲̦̞͉̳̗͎́ͣͨ͂̊̾͗͂ͬ͒ͥ̌̽̋̔͌͂̀̀́ ̵̨̛̮̝̭̟̭̬̬̝̘̤̅̏͂̋͘ͅf̵̌̃̈̈́̐͆̌͘҉̭̗̳̦͙͇̺̤̦̫͚̬͈͡aͨ̓̌͌̐̑̀҉̡̨͙͙͓͉̭̟̪͎̼͈͘u̒̌ͧͣͧ͐͆̓̀҉̦̣̮̣͚̦̼̜͖̬̻͓͍̹͔̤ͅc̴̢͓̼͕̖̬̖̞̓̓̈ͩ͊̔͒̔ͭ̀ͣ̚͘͟i̴̛̛̼̖̪̜͔̳͎͎͓̩̪̮͈̐̈́͐̆̐͑͐ͬ̓ͤ̆̃͑͆̐͑̓̌ͦ́͝b̪̱̮̠̬͇͕̲̜͖̣͍͓̥̾̎ͤ͒̈͌̃̈̅̾͋̂̑̽ͤ̀͗͑̃̕͡u̼̙͙̞̻͚̣͌͒̋͊ͭ̍͛̕͢͠ş̸̷̯̦̫̙̩̗̱̺̩̓̿̓̍͒̈́̓̂͆͒̎ͥ̽̿ͥ ̸̧͇͈͚̠̜̠̳̦̤̥̙̱̟̦̳̭̙́̐͗̔̋̒́̏͛ͥ̾͐̆̈́͐͒̑̓̚e̅̑̄̏̽͛҉̫̫͍̳͈͈̤̳̝t͑̈́̆̄̔̊ͤ͊҉̨̧̢͉̥̖̠̫̘̯͘,̴̨̨̛̠̮͇͈͓̭̙̭̜͙̭̝̻͉͖͖ͫ̇̂͛̏̒̋͂̌͆͊ͮͩ͌̿ͤ͡ ̢̹͈͓͓͍̟͖̠̲͎̗͍͔̳̬̳͉̆̈́̅̔̍͟f̸͑ͫ͑ͩ͋ͫͦ̑́̐̓̈̊҉͎͍͈̫̘̻̫̟̝͙͔a͑͌ͩͭ̈̓ͪ͗̓̔ͭ́̐̏ͪ҉̹͙͙̙͖ų̢̤̺̠͈̣̻̹̖ͫ̉̈͐ͥ͑͌ͧ͘̕͠cͧ̉̓̓ͭ̃̇̍͛̾ͮ͏͏͓̣͎͈͓̀ͅͅi̴̷̮̙̤̻͍̯̺̙̯̺͐́ͭͭ̐̔ͤͣ͘͞b̸̧̳̪̬̪̤̜̼̬̞̯͇̥̰̿ͫ̿̈́̾ͣ̏́̎͐̂̅͢͜ͅu̡̧̢̼͎̖̺̜̗̪͔̰̞̟͔̿̐̍̐ͬ̓̒ͦ̽̚̕s̢̛̺̖̜̥͍̖ͮ̋̔ͪ̑ͧ̅̾̌ͭ̓̒ͨ̃ͫͧ̽̾̑̀͝ ̷̆̈̏̋͐ͬ̊ͣ̓ͯ͊̏ͮ͂̅ͪ͑ͬ҉̢̪͉̥̜̤͍͚͉̲̠̼͈͇̯uͦ͌̾̿̍ͬͬ̾̇͌ͥ́̚͏̧͡͞҉͍͙̦̻̞͎̺̭͇̪̜̳̞̥̘̭̺͓͓t͙̲̝̟̲̯̯̖̦̞̹̩̲͗ͬͩ̈́́͂̍̃̈́̈́͒̀͜͡ ̢͓͉̯͙͖͇̲̟̹̊̃̒ͥ͟͞n̸͂ͬ̽ͬ҉̼̱̟̤̱͚̣͎̝̟̙̲ȇ̶̷̤̜͔̦̻͔̘̭͔̥̝̯̩̲̫̱͇͙́̇̿̒ͤ̅͋̐ͤ̄̂̍͗̀͡q̡̺͚͈̳̮̰̟̫͑ͤ̓̅͑͗͗͋ͥͭ̌̌̄ͣ̍̀́̚͠ų̷̴̛̻̙̲̹͇͔̺̲͍͍̱͇͕̬̩̪͚ͣ̋͌͊͌̅͒̀ͬ͆ͪ͐̔ͩ̀̾͒̚͢e͎̘͙̜͖̝̳̫̦͎͙̅ͤͪ͗͒͠͡ͅͅ.̴̢̨̖͚͔͕̪̤͈̺̼͇͙̜̃͆͐͒̔ͯͫͤ̀́͒ͪ͜ͅ ̪̭̟̝̱̜̻͈̝͉̱̙̰̯̩̫̬̩̓͌̎ͨ͢Ę̫̬͔̰̦ͬ͐̑̏ͣ̑̀̀t̋ͬ̽ͧ̒ͬ̈́̈͆͊ͦ͌ͣ̈̚͡͏̝̘̘̟̗̪̖͢į̭̮̼͇̠͕̜͓̒̋̔͋ͧa͛͒̀̇̍̂̓̊ͦ̏̀ͭ͐͊̎̒͊̚͜͜͝҉̘͇͓̤̱̫͎̭͓͕̘̘̰̖̙͟m̸͇͉̫̥̹̼͉̤͇̣̯̺̯̥̼̱̃͑ͯ̐̾̓͟͟ ̀̃̓̌ͣ҉̵̡̖͕͖̰̬̩̣̩͇̻͉̞͓̮͉̥̼̭͉͝ḷ̢͖̤̙̰̦̪̭͓̹̼̞͓̞̋ͫ̑̓̊͂̎ͥͭͭ̾͌̉̌͒ȇ̡͕̥̹̮͔͑̾̌͋̍̔̾̃͗́̕ͅͅo̡̨̻͍̪̯͂͑̿̔̉̐̔̅̓̌̔ͬ̾ͥ̈́͑ͯ̾̃͞ ̴̷̪̹̻̱͍̠̲̻̥̞̱͔̫̫̦̘̫ͬ̎̒ͦ̾̓͐̃̄͟l̷̛̹͍͍̟̯͚̜̤̮ͪ̍ͧͤ̔ͯ̄͑ͬ̓̃͋̎̚̚͘e̶̡͊͌̎ͣ͑ͨͣ̐͌̈̾͌̒̾́̒̔̈́͏̴̲͚̫͉̩̮c͆͑̋̽͆ͩͫ̍́̽̊̾̃ͥ̋ͦ̇̇͊͏͕͚̩͇̙͎̳̻͍̜͟͟t̝͎̦̹̪̼̭̬̳͓̰̜̣ͪ̌ͦ̓͆͛͊̾ͪ̾̃̈̈ͭ̏̑͋́͜͠͝ͅư̂͐̐̂̔ͣ̈́ͬ̓͒ͥͦ̄͏͕̯̬̟̤͙̩̞͙̪̘̫̮̝̤̘s͐ͦͤͧ̌̄ͬ͆ͥ̽ͩͯ̚͏̸̷̵̦͍͔̻̬͔̭̳̹͎̠̙͔̳̱,̸͓͍͍̣̰̞͓̘̠̖̻͐ͧ̐̑̍ͮ̈ͧ̅̓ͣ̋̄̃ͤ̽ͤͥͦ͠ ̸̶̹̫͈͒ͬ̋͛͠͝t̐̑ͨ͆̎ͯͥͨ͛̀ͤ҉̡̳̮͔̪̞̬̱̤̪͢͜ẻ̡ͭ̈́ͦ̋̓̄̅̎͋͆̇͂ͮ͋̎̓̉͆̕͏̙̲͚͎̱̭̜͔̺̙̣̱͙̘̙̩̻̞̻m̵ͣ̑̆͌ͤ̂ͤ̓̓͌҉̠̣͉̲͓̞̪̰̙͇̳̮̖̼p̢ͬͮ̉̿͘̕҉̙͔̲̙ü̴̷̡̥̝̩̖͇̼̯̹̳͕͆ͫͫ͊ͯ̄̅͂s̊̏̅̒͐̈́͏̲̣̞͎̱̖̭̯̭͎̲̺͎͕̰̳̳̹͘͠ ͗͌ͫ͋́͏̸̸̘̳̥̤͍̱̩̥͍͉͔̻͉͘š̢̝̪̹̠̦̫̼͎̤͚̹̟̏̽ͫ̌ͥ̄̀͘͢i̴̧̧̩̲̰̯͙̹̱̤̟̥̼͇͙̜̻̖͆̑͋ͬ̔͗ͯͩ͗̿̏ͤ̄͋̊̂ͥͮt̄̎ͭͭ͛͂̓̿̓̂́̌ͫ̔̊̃҉̴̢̯̞̟̗̞̤̟͉̤͢͝ ͌̈̀͛̔̚͠͏͏̴̝̟͙̻̱̟̼̳̣̜͖̣͈̺̣̻ȃ̴͎͈͙͇͇̱̗̍̎ͥ͒̅̎ͨͯ̏͋́͜m̶̷̧̡͔̰̲͎̠͓̹͇͉̹̰͙̘̘͍̖̹̯̊̌͛ͫͨ̏̌̐̈̾̄̓͊ë̛́ͯ͒̀̑̊̔̽̓ͬ̒͌̒̊̓̈̈҉̵̛͖͔̹̞͓̻̭͙̹̫͈̙͈̫̺̀ṯ̵̢̡͓̘͙̰̦̞̰̙̯̗̙͔̬͉̪ͦ̃̿̈́̆ͦ̉̽̇̒ͦ̃ͧ͑͆ͥ͒͡͞ͅ ̳̬̘̥͕̲̯̹̬̰̭̰̝͚̰̔ͨ̃̈ͣ͒̾̽̅̑͗̅̒̎ͧ̋̎̓ͦ͜t͐ͩ́̐͋̑҉͖͕̮̘̥̹̜̞̖͎̤̀ĩͯ̔̓̀ͥ̆ͧ̂̈́̑̓̓̄͠҉̧̺̞͓̺͕̳̞͕͚̻͘nͨ̉̿͋ͩ̿͛̾ͮ́̾ͯ͂ͥ̍̚҉̡̬̝̣͙̫̪̘̳̠͟͝cͪ̔̇͂̆̍̒͆ͫ̍ͭ̉̂̐҉̶̵̛͈͈͇͖̘͓̫̭į͎͍͇͉̺͍̹͍̻͈̘̱̻͔̙̝̼̜̲̿̽͊̾ͩ̈̂͋͗̐ͪ̿͌̀͜͝͝͝d̡̢͕̳͈͋̓͆̃͐͋ͯ͌͊̚ṷ̤̖̂̏̿ͮ̈́̈́́͊ͯ͑͌̈̀̚n̸͈̤̭̟ͬͨͫ̅̔̓͋̋͌ͯͭ̕t̶̨̧̳̙̙͈̟̪͊̂ͮ̃̚̚͟͡ ̸̧̮̗̬̰̙̙̹̻̯͚̣̞͕̳̜͙̫ͣ̓̋̔ͪ͒ͪ͒̋̚͢͢ͅb̒̓̽͗̂̃̑ͯ̄̀̇̒̓ͣ͘̕͜҉̩̗̺̫̼̬͉̩̰̣͙̥̺̬ͅͅͅi̸̡̹͔̘̤̪̭̍́ͥͥ̆̑ͧ̀̾̋͗ͬͣͨ̈́̕͞͝b̶̔ͨ͌͋ͭ̈́ͥͧ̈́̏ͤ̄̿ͮͨ͏̨̯̰͉̻̯̜̙̘̟̼̰͚̯͡e̴̷̹̳͙͎͓͇̠̭̣̼̦̻̬̲ͧ̽ͤͫ̽̋̾̇̎̄̐͆̒̎͛̈́̓͘͡n̰̘̮̘̰̗̟̖̠͚͔ͣͧͦ̃͑͟͠͝ḋ̴̸̢͖̫̹̼̲͕͔͎̤̠̻̰̭͖̈́́ͩ̒͠ų̷͇̥͔̪͙͇̪̝̲̲͕͖̤̻̺̤ͪ̂̐͗̓̍ͨ̓̉̌̃ͣͥ̌̍̕͠m̸̼͖͉͉̯̫̖͍̪̜̖̈́͗̆́̾̄̽ͯ̇̈́ͥͨ͆̏̐ͮ̀͢,̸͇̜̰̪̼͙̖̪͉̖̘͊̊̌̏ͣ̂ͦ̎͊̀̐ͯ͒ͪ͜͠ ̸̶̧̯̩̹̻̖̖̟̜̲̣͕̱̖̓̆̓̎̽ͦ̋͐͋͊͑̇͡s̡̏́͑̃͒ͨ͛͑͑̀͑̄̿́͏̮͕͎̮̟̩̳̹̼̝͙ͅe̢̘̬͎̫͕̖͇̼͖̪̭̼̙ͭ͐̉̈ͪ̂͊ͫͣͫ͐͆̒̀͝m̡̛̟̺͕̍ͧ͂̋ͨ͛̒̅ͧ͂ͦ̏̈̂͒̍̍͊͑̕͟͝p̶̴͉̺̥͈͖͔̘̯̩̓ͣͪ̒͂̎ͤͥ̏̿̓͗ͪ̔̀́͠e̶͙̘͎͔̭͕͔̤̒ͧ̽̅ͭ̌̎̄́ͬ͘͘͠r̨̛̛̽̓͆̒͐̓̒͆̽̍͞҉̞̖̝͙͎͓̦̗ ̶́̉̾ͬ̈ͧͤ̂͋ͧ̈́͑̚҉̴̜̳̝̰̘̙̝̟̘͉͎͕̣̬͔͘q̢̝͔̦̪̼͚͉̻̯̩̌ͭͯ̓ͧͨ̾̔ͬ̾́͌̓̇̀͛̚̕͟͜͠u̡̢̙̰̱͍̜͍̬̖͖̫̜̝̞̱̫̜͌͑̈́̔̌̃ͭ͂̈́̒ͣ̿ͭ͛́̚į̴̥̗͙̗̮̝̱͕̙̞̟̩̘̘͙̪̣̅ͨ̊̾̐̉̃͝ͅs̢̨̧͍̲̪͙̹̥̜̜̲̆̂̈́̒ͣ͌̈́̊ͯ̇ͮͣͤ̏̉͋̅͘͞ ͗̓̐̔̔̀ͨ͊̋ͬ̐̽ͧ͑ͦ͟͏̬͉̲͔̫̪͇͔̖͚̜͙̤̰̮̺͇̰̀ͅų̷̨̢̢̞͉͍̥͔͍̮͓̣͚̯ͦ̇̎̉͊̒̓̈̏ͅrͭ̊̇͋̓͋̅̎̅́͟҉͕̙̳͙̖̫̜̻͈̬̝͙͓̠̮̤̼͈ņͬ͑͋ͨ̔̆ͣ̐́̀͐̆̅ͥ̚͜҉̮̦̩̱̹̲̞̦͕͕̞̤a̸̢̼͖̼̟̖͍ͯͭͣ̔̆́̔̊̋͛ͣ͛͂ͭ͛̏͛.̧̮̖̱̗͓̱̮͇̗̹̺̦̟ͪ̃ͯ͊̾̊͘ ̶̖͔̭̠ͮ̇̐̿̐̆͂ͩ̊̾̆͌ͥͧͫ̇̀͞͝Ć̢̞̰̰̻͚̟͇̪̝̺̖͓̞̼̺̬̯̱͚̒̄͛̽͂̌̋̍̂̌̆̄ͯ̓͆̓̔̀ũ͆͐̏̓̎̾͐̇̈́͋̈́͌̃̌̅͏͜҉̷͇̖̦͓̝̬̥͉͔͙̦̝͎̥͇̳͡ͅr̸̛̛͚̜͉̜͈̆ͬ̽̋̓̐̉̀͘a̴̢̡ͩͩ̔̾͊͗̐ͩ̒̾ͤ͆̎͌̋̽ͧ̚͏̻̯̭̮̺̭̙̖͇̞͉b̡̧̥͓̩̭̩̘͎̘̱͎͑͛̑ͨ̓̃͗ͦ̿̍̉̍̑̚͠ͅi̶̵̤͕͍͕̰̝̞̘̤̟̯͚͎̖͈̳̗ͤͣͯ̔͊̿ͮͥ̄́̃̐̔͋̾͝ͅt̟̖̰̣͕̱̮͉̯͈̗͔̿̎̍̐͢͡͠u̺̺͈͕͈̯̦̼͈͙̠̙̬̻̯̒ͪͪ̂͆ͥ͛̚͜͜͠ͅr̴̶̙̲̠̰̩̯̭̠͚̃͆ͥ̌͒́̌ ͈̫̼̤̯͇͇̬͉̟͉̣ͣͧͪ̚͜i̝̤͍̣̝̬̰̯͋̏ͦ͌̽̌̓͂̀̇̔͗ͪ̋̿̑̀̚͡a̶̩̞͓͈̰̹̥͖̖͐ͬͦ͒̉̓̉̓ͪ͂́̎͒ͨͥ̌͐̍̕͜c̸̛̛̘͖̭̗͍̲̫̦͎̭ͧͧ̄̐ủ͚͚̲͉͈̺̤͔͖͓̰͔̲̦̩̯͍̯ͯͯͮ̾̅̆̂́͘͜͝l̿̈́̈́̌͛̉͡҉͇̬̞̘ȉ̡̢̳̲͙͋̑ͬ̇ͦ̑̍̀͟͞s̛̜̜̞̗̣̱̤̫͕͕͚̣͖̣͕̼̲̙̄ͫ̊͋͊̎͑̚͝ ̅̂̔̐̉̈́͞͏̱̜̯̺͎͓͙̝̝̮͍̹̟̤ë̵̻͙̟̤͆̇̈́̎̏ͬ͂̂ͮ̾̍͛ͬ͋̍͛ͭ̀ļ̹͓̦̝̼͔̟̖͔͍͔̭̟̟̖̣͖͑ͥͦ̀ͨͩ͆̉ͨ̔ͤͧ̍ͧ̚͠i̸̧̛̘̰͓͔͚̥͊͑́́͗̔͛ͨ̐̿̓̐̈̈́̔̃͜͡ͅt̸̶̰̙̳̦͕̱̼̠̣͈̊̔͊̊̍͊̈́͊ͨ̓ͮ͂̀̅ͧͦ̚ ̶̴̢̜̫̬̪͎̤̺̬̱̃̏̃ͥ͋ͨ̒͋̌̽̇̈̃s̨̛͉̻̯͎͙̫͈͕̤̣̮ͯ̽́ͫ̏̅̾͐͜ͅͅͅï̹͔͎͍̗̱͙̱̮̦̮͚̯̮̿͋ͫ̽͂ͭ͗̏̄̇ͣ̊́̀͝tͨ͊ͣͯ̋ͥ҉̛͉̱̙̩̤̩̘̺͙͜͝ ̴̨̘̭͙͑̂͐̽ͭa̱̫̯̠̜͈͉̼̳̹͍̻̜ͥͯ̾͛̆ͪ̓̓͑̄̓̔̔̚̚͜͜m̷̡ͧ̔ͥ́ͣ̄ͭ̽̂ͣ̉́͗̿̊҉̪̬̹̦̗͕̯͔̩͚̭̼̜̜͟͢ͅe̷ͩ͒̃̈́ͮ̓ͫͮͣ̕͢͏̟̱̲̭͜t̴̵̴̳͈͓̻̬͔̭͙̓ͨ̎̎̿̏͘͢ ̒̔̓̊̑͛͊͛̄̐̏̀͢͏͈̟̩̮͉̥̝̠͙̟̜̖̹̟͓͉p̡̛̦͔̣̪͍̞̻̱͔͖̰̫̼̐̉̄ͭͫ͋̈͊ͤ̽͊̔ͧͦ̒̈̀͘͘u̡̺̹̳̪̞͔͎̪̼̺̮̹̜̩̩̦̝͍̒ͥͪ̈̾̔ͨ̕r̡̟̬̹͍̗̘̰͔̓̒́͑ͨ̎̔̓ͣ̕͟͠ͅū͊͊͌̌̋͘͏̷̤̗͎̜͕̭̼̞̙̲͔̲̣͙̗̪̭̮͘s̸̷̜̯̤̹̫̱̺̤͍̳̝͛͆́̿ͪͮͥͩ͋ͮ ̓ͨͬ́̒̈̀ͭ̒̄̇͊͗͌ͥ͗̓̚҉̯̠͎̮͓͠p̸̸̐̋̄ͮͦ̋͌ͬ͐ͩ̅͏͔̳͍̲ở̸̴͇̩̲̙̹̭̟͙͉̣͕͚̗̣̐͊ͩ͊ͩͧ̄͛̿͊ͩ͑̈́͂͗̀̚ͅr̨̀͗͑ͮ̈́̽ͤ̌̋ͥ̒ͧ̔̅͂ͣ͋̐̚͜͏̖͖̪̜̺̗̼̖ṯ̴̸͍͓̙̣̠̫̮̜̖̜ͧͧ͐̑̎́̉̀̿ͫ̋͞ͅa̴̵̢̹̦̭͉̙͍̣͉̤͈̐̈́̓̾̄͜ ̛̲̜̱̳̝͙̺̰̜͍͙̠̮̯͈̪̖̣̒̆̈́͌̈́̿ͨ̓̂͆͐́̿̆̄̃͂̆̚͟͝a̭̱̫͙͉̓̆ͭ͐͘l̿ͦ͌̔̓͌͏̡̥͙̪̜̖̻̰̼̩͇̜͎͔̩͚̫̻͓͟͠͝ͅi̤̩̣̰̗͙̗̱̭̤͚̿͑̑́̏̐͂̌ͯͦ͋̅̒͋̿́́͝͠q̣̘͓̱͍͚͓̪͍̜͆͛̃ͧ̾ͩ͂̑ͪ̕u̡̮͚̩̜̞͕̮̝̥̥̟͖̻̫͍ͯͬͤ̔̊̍̂̆ͧ́ͅa̴͉͖̜̗̠̦̼̳͇ͯͮ͗͌ͤ͊̇̌́ͤͬ͒̅̎̀̕ͅm̷̢̡̪̫͙͙̮̮͇͌̔̈́ͨ͊ͯ̎̐ͫ͝.̨͙̤͓̱̰̣̟͖̭̼̳̱̘͓̳̯̖̤͛̃ͣ̽͆͝͡ ̪̱̩͍̳̯̹͚̯͇͔͖̰̻̯ͬͩ͆̈́̀́D̸̟̤̫̫ͦ̃̽ͯͣ̈́̉͋͆̂ͧ͗ͣͦ͢ͅͅȍ̡̻̯̜̖̟̞̻̘̪̗̦̈ͨͣͨ͑͋̀́͞n̵̸̡̖̳̟̦̈ͫ́͂̾́̕ͅe̴͎̬̟͙̾̈͐ͦ̍̇ͧ̌ͨ̃̏̆ͨ͐́̕ĉ̷͔͉̝̹̫̦͎̦͚̞̜̜̖̯̝͔̜̠̓ͩͫͥ̉̿́̽͠ ̴̧̨͎̗͎̘ͪ͒͋ͨ͑̊̀̀ͤ̐̑̃̅͋ͫ̃̀ä́ͪ̃̾̒͛̊̏̒͛ͥ̋̏͏̦̼͇̪̩̱̱̘̻͉̻́ţ̱͕̖̫̮̬̬̱̖̺̗͎̻̟͚̮͗ͯ̍ͭͭ̊̆̏̃ͥ͆ͨ̊͢͡ ̨̩̱̙̝̦̬͓͓̺̝͓̗̱̥̠̱̘̼̞͆͌̒ͨ̌̄ͦ͢͢ĉ̶͇͍̙̫̘̰̝̱̳̭̿́̔̓ͨ̽͆̀ͦͯ̈̔ͨͯ̈u̵ͤͮ̓̀ͯ̌̇̾́ͮ̇̿̌ͩ̿ͯ́҉̢͔̭̼͍̯̘̙̫͚̜̰̝̞̦͓̞̘̳ͅr̡̲̠̗̤̫̳̠͍̮̤̳ͥͣͣͦͯ̀͆̔ͪ͒͗̂ͩ̄̓ͦͨͫ̚s̩̣͕̰͈͉ͫ̔͌͒ͭ̍͗̎̾̉̀̚͘ͅu̵̡̗̮̻̼͔̠͉̫̥̟͔̫͉̎ͬ̃̆̆ͅs̸̰͕̙̲̻͚̹̀͊̌ͧ̓͆̊̒̓̈́̚ ̢̺̹̙͍̗̔̔ͥ̅̐͞o̧̞̝̻̙̫͔̣͈̲͎̽͒̇̋̿̋̏ͥ̇̾͊̃̆͝ͅͅd̷̆̏̍ͨ̽̅̋ͮ͂͌̂͑ͮ͐͊̎̅͘҉̗͎͓̯̟̘̲͖̳̭̦̩͖ͅi̻̤̻̤̎̍ͪ̀̅͐̋̕͜͢͟ỏ̡̼̟͙̥̗͍͙̙̜͉͕̫̤̣͊ͯ̾͆̓̅ͯ́.̶̧̢̱̫̘͌̓ͥ͊̇̾̆͊̑̿̈́̃ͮ̿ͭ̈͟͝ ̶̨͍͇̗͙͇̬̤̳̻̖͔͚͕͉̤̖͚ͪͥ̓͛̐̎̐̏͆ͤ̓͐̊͊́̀V̴̬̻̹̝̮ͭͩͯ͌̈́̉ͦ͋́ͣ̚͜͢͠͡ę͇̭̝̭̩͉̺̱͖͎͖̞̤̮̎͆͋̔̄̔̀̓̾ͣ̆͗ͬ̿͟͞͠ṣ̴̡̬͍̺͓̪̥̜̭͍͇̭͍͖ͫͩͦ͐̽͢͢t̶̫̙̰̼̘̲̩̣͍͕̰̥̦͔̼̝̘̝̔͂ͨ̏ͥͩ̈́ͤͮ͌̾ͧ͆ͩͤ̌͟͜ḭ̵͔̩̘̬̰̜̘͙̳̄͗ͫ͑̂̎b̢̛̯̗̩̮̰̘̠̯̳͖̹͎̯̲̖̲̳̏͆ͬͥͣ͋͐̌ͨ̀̑͡ùͤ̔̑̓̐̌͑͗ͯ́̐̍͏̸̠̹͖̗͍̩̱̝̗͔̱̦̯͓̀͘ͅͅl̷̨̘͖̗̮̣̹̯̦̲̯͉͉͙̰̋̆͂̀̄͌͗͆̆ͩ̏́́͢ͅũͤͣͭ̽͐̆̃ͩ̾̌҉҉̡̥͍̱͙̻͈̹͜ͅmͤ̔̊̿ͦͤͥͦͩ̋ͪ́̍ͨ̾̔̚̚͏̨̗̼̘͇͔͚͚͈͠ ̶̡̳̱̟͕͇͙̜̫͍̹̞͚̜̩̼́̔ͮ̌͋̎̒ͣ̄ͪͪ̔͆ͬ͛ͤ̆͊f̽ͫ̅̽͑́̚͏̗̟͍̖̣̗̼̖̹̮̜͜͜į̛̲̜͕̣͎͈͉̘̺̯̜̙̦̇̄̎̇ͣͬ̔̓̎͘͝͝n̢ͪ͐ͪ̀͆̋ͧ̄̔͑ͫͧ͒͆̉͊͜͢͏͓̙̥͖̫͎̘̣̜̤̩̯̮̺̦̤̪̘͞ͅi̴͕̰̫̻̅ͦ̅̐̄͒̀͠͝b̾̍̏ͥͥ̎̃҉̲̝͎̹̜͇̻̗̥̺̯͍̖͢ͅͅuͦ̒ͨͦ̆ͮͬ̊̎ͣ̔̈͛҉͎͈͖̣͙s͕͕͖̹ͧͤ́ͧͨ̿͛ͨͤͫ͒̀̀ ̷̛̛̻̣̪͕̫̝̗̩̬̩̥̩̱͚ͥͦ̈ͣ̈ͬ͢͞v̢̬̙͖̯̣̞̩̤̝̠̟̻͔̘̼͍̲̗̐̂͋ͦ͢͝e͂͛ͤ̐̏̓҉̸̖̺͙̖̲͙̻̠̼̀͘̕n̵̮̥̰̜̺͙̯̖͍͈͎̮̩̫̙͕̻ͩ͛͆ͨ̀͗̄̎̔͛̌ͪ̽̿̕͟eͮ̌̉̇̽̈́͏̷̢̝̭̭̖̮̟̲̺̙̫̺̪͇̳̯̥̯͝n̞͕͔̘̯̝̪̼̥̙̬̯͓̫̆̓̆ͪͩ̒͗̈̔ͥ̎ͮ́̚͞a̸̷̧̨̨͕̹̳͇̺̹͕̿̎͛̈̔͋̿̽̎̽ͩͨ̈́̔ͭͣ̈̈̏t̋̓ͨ̋̆̈́̔̚҉̷̶̧͎̖͓̬̠̼̼̬͉̳̜̫̟͚͎̮͙͇̝ĭ̙̤̝͓̫̝̙͈̇͂ͨ̅͐͌̃ͥͩͭ̌ͣ͆̕͜ͅs̸͓̣̤͉͈̮̔ͪͩ̍͆̔̍ͣ̀̊̏̅̂̔ͪ̇͛̇̂ ̨̢̱̩̟̝̱̳͚̭͓̲̈ͮ̌̅ͫ̏͋̽̊̍́͝l̸̜̱̖̘̺̫̣͉̞̠̺̖̝̯̖̦̼̂̎ͥ̈́̐̊̋̿̌͛̓ͩ̀̎̽͛̽̉ͦ́͟͠͡ͅi̵̟͚͈͓̺̩̜̪̪̍ͤ̾ͤ͑͂̐̇̀͟͡͞ͅb̵̭̟̞̮̜͇͍̖̣̞̥̥̰̘̜̟̐ͥ̒̈͂̐̇͂͑͒̽ͯ̈́̈͆̂̀́ę̴͍̞̜̠͇̲̞̹̭͔͖͕̩̻͕ͨ͑͌̑ͩͭ͛ͤͩͫͥͩ̓ͤͨͭ́͠r̨̛͇̤̼̪̭̜̘̻͖̜̠̪̎͒̆͗ͫ́̌ͤ̑̐͝ȯ̃̍͛̐͂ͬ͋ͥ̆͐͋̍̽ͯ̚҉̶̳͔̜̖̮̩͈̻͙͟͢ͅ ͪ̀̽̈́̆ͥ̐̑̄̓̏̅҉͠҉̴̼̭̤̪̤̱͖̠̝̗̗̲̫͎̜̺͠ͅͅḯ̴͇̲̬͍̩̹͔̥̫͖̜̭̰̾̉͗̊ͮ̕͞ͅn̞̝͉̟̯̺̣̲̱̜̗̮͔̠̾͛ͥͮ̽͒͌̇ͫ̂ͭͣ̈́̽̓͒͌̚͡͠ͅ ̨̏͆͑͆́ͤ҉̢̣͖̣̫̲͇̙͙͎̗̕a̷̴̬̫͎̙̦̥̭̞̺̩̟ͮ͋̊ͭ̅ͩͥ͢͞l͚̼͈͈̝͉̯̩̮ͬ͛̎ͤ̏̓́͢ī̷̧ͯͪ͐͠͝҉̘̖͍͉̭̮̹̙̹͓̺̯̩̘̟͈ͅq̸̧̠̜̻̰͔͚̻̭̯͎̪̩͎ͯ͌ͫ́ͅu̵̼͔̤͚͐ͩͧͧͩ̋̀̋̌̏̀͜ͅa̧̛̛̟̠̻̬̜̩̗ͥ̎ͭ̽ͣ͞m̦̹̤͖̞̹̓̒̔͐̀̅ͧͣ̌̓ͭͣ͗ͨ̀.̷̡̬̣̹̭͙̭̠̤̹͔̼̭̺ͩ̒ͫ͑̄͑̐̓̒͆ͣ͋̔͌̃̾ͤ́͝ ̆̅̀ͯ̉ͪ͆ͥͬ͑̈́ͬ̎̓̚͏̯̖̹̖̪̹̝̭̥͕Dͧ̉́ͯͫͮ̑ͭ̿ͯ̔ͩ̈́͏͚͈̥̥̘̻̲́͜͠ö̟̝̰̱͔̻̥͕̞̰̀ͦ̎͢͟ͅn̶̝͚̻̲̺̼̘̝͈̯̟͓͇̲̹̄̒ͭ͑͋́̆ͨ̈ͭ̌͂͗̌ͯ̊̓͢ͅe͆ͯͪ̿͛͆̇̋̆̓҉̴̣̻̜̪̹̫̱͉̼͎̖̥̻͜͝c̨̨̬͇̰̦̯̹͌̍̂ͧ͟ ̡̡̪̬̹̭̟̗͚̪͔̱͈̙͍͎̍͂͂͋̀͢t̵̷̼̳̙̞̮̯̫̝̉̎͐̅͆ͩ̑̎̋͟͢͡į̨͙̗̻̦̬̘͍̜̤͙̳̭̲̟̫̰̹͔̔ͧ̍̚͡n̡̨͕͎̲͓̯ͪ͂̇̽ͭͥ͑͋͛̊̍c̴̡̪̣̯̫̞̱͕̮̗̟͓̙̏̄ͨ̓̋̀̃̈́̍͌̽ͤͥ͛̒ͨ͠ỉ̸̩͎͍̬͆̐͑ͤ̈ͫ̇ͩͬ̏̀͠͠ḑ̅ͨͤ̏̍͌͌̓̽ͧ̋̈́͗̚͝͏̝̟̭̙͉͖͢ư̷̾͂ͨͬͯ̑ͣ̊̿̿͒͜͞҉̬͉̬̠̥͇͉͍̘̠̱̥͓̦͕̻̫n͍̺̺̟̱ͥ̎̾̃ͮ͌́̇ͤ̔͆ͥ͢͞t̴̨̡͙̼͎̺̯̫̳͕͈̺̰̫̍̑̍̇̓͞ ̷͉̪̞͚͎̩͖͇̭ͪͬ̄̋͒̈́̾̃ͦ̅ͪ̾͋̉̔̌ͦ̈́͢͞ͅn̡ͥ͑ͧͫ̒͒̌̋ͥͮ͌̍̋͆ͩͧ͡҉̯̘̫͉̟̗̖͇̝̹͇͇̗̣͍͍͝ǔ̴ͭͯ̋ͮ̂ͫ̀̀̋̈̉ͤ͞͏̡͖͎̘͜n̶͈̥̪̩̜̮̬͎̼̤̱̂̅̏̂͊͛ͮ̎̇ͭ̎̽ͣ̋ͪ̌̕c̷ͭ̏̆̈́̅ͭͦ̅͜͠͏̳̮͙̼̝̦̝̣̦̮͎͍̬͓̦̫̰ͅ ̎̓͒̀̆ͥͫ̐͞͏҉̹̰̣̖͜s͛ͩ̔͊̔̈͛̅҉̱̯̟̥̭̪̗̗͈̼̫̗͖̳͕̳̠̖̕͟i̴̡͖̰͕̠̹̯͓̙̘̖͔̺͓̹ͮ͊͋̊̓͟͠ͅt̵̵̞̯̘͍̳̥̜̲̭̼̆ͮ͛͌ͭ̂̉͗͐̃͋̊͗͢ ̢͎̯̹̯͈̱̜̻̱̤̣̺͕̮̎̆̋ͧ̇ͨ̐̋̾͊̈ͦ̂͛ͫ̏͢ͅa̷̷̧̨̰͍̼̳̱̼̎͌ͫͧ̑́mͨ͋ͫ̂͆͐̌̇͒̚͡͏̶̢̯̠̪̣̫̪̗̼̫̫̺̤̙̦̘͡ͅė̸͔̼̱̹͍̫̩͖̯̓̑̆ͣͩͪ̿̆̎̌̅̊̉ͧͧ̆͐̕͜͢͝ţ̶̞͎͔̠̰̰̩̩͇͈̟̥̪̞̣̝̮̺̍ͤ̋̓̚͜͠͞ ̨̤̙͍̖͙̮̓ͧ̎̈̍̿̒ͥ̓̎͋͒̃͋̐̌̕n̴͓̹̟̱͎̰͖͓̭̲͎̙̞͔̓ͭ̇͋ͤͪ̉̐̎̎͗̾ͤ̄̎͞ͅi̘̦̗͓̖̗̫͙̯̥̦̰͑̃̓ͭ́ͪ̆̌̕ͅs̸̸̨̥̩̟͚͖̪͙̗͎̩̘̫͌ͣͧ̏̍̋͒͒̿̀͡į̶̛͉͓̙̻ͥ̉͛͆̓ͤ̑̉ͦ͟ͅ ̨̖̜̜̼̺̫͓̣̰̙̻̻͎̞̟̄̍͐͒̍̍ͯ̒̉̋ͬ̓ͪͬͬ͒ͮ͠ͅļ̶̫͇͖͔̥̟̽̏ͤ͋͒̃̂ͫͤ̑͛ͫ̌͒̅ͩ̋́̚͝͝u̖͇̗̺̦̱̻̼̬͖ͧ̉̄̒ͪ͛̎̑̂̽́͟c̷̖̥̠̙̥͓̹̞̻̈̑͑ͪ̽̀͟͢͠ͅť̶̛͇̜̙̭̹̲͕̬̠͖̖̾ͥͨ͂̑̏ͧ̆̀͜ũ̡ͥ̈͋́ͯ̒̾͒̀͐ͮ̚͢͏̷̡̹̠͉̩͉s͈̦̘̳̃̾̐̈̋̄͆̃̍̕ͅ,̸̶̳̻̹̦̲͗̾ͬͫ͂ͯ͢ ̸̧̧̤̺̗͚̣͉͈̠͔͐ͭ̈́̃̑̓̌̀ͮ͜͝iͥ̓ͪͫ̋̆ͯ̃̇̄̈̅͌̂̎̚҉̵̞̰͓̳̩̖̫͖̥͕n̠̩̻͔̗̼̭͓͍̻̖͉̹͚̭̹̗̠ͧͫ̔̋̇͊̎ͣ̽͂̒͒̐ͪ̑̀͝͞͝ͅ ͉̼̝̹̬͕͇̞̝͎͙̳̠̂̏͐̋̅̌ͣ͊ͪ͊͆̀͟ͅd̡̫̖̫̻̒ͤ͒ͩ͒̂͐͂ͪͯ́̀̕͠ỉ̵̡͍̣͎̫̫͖͍͍̲̗̥̞͓͚͔͇̊̿̀̒̍͗͗̍̂̽̄ͯ͆̆̕͞c̷̛̩͇̣̲͙̫̦͕͔̦̼̘͇͂́ͯ͐̃̀ͦ͗̊̒̽͗̏͒ͣ̿̚ͅt̠̰̲̍̈́ͪ͊̕͝ͅuͯ̇ͩ̊̎͆̔͂̊ͬ͛ͧ҉̸̫̻͕̯̻̯̭͖̻̰͚̲̟́͘m̶̸̧̊ͥͨͩ̿̎̐́͒҉͚̟̱̬̳̣̱͍͓̻̥̬̮͍̰ ̷̷̢͇̹̮͍̼̺̎ͭ͂̽̀ṫ̓ͬ̈̽ͩ͒ͧ̾̐̊͒̓̑͋̔̒̚̚҉̵̼̟̦̜̱̗̹̩̠̺͝ͅḙ̸̯͉̥̱̟̇ͩ͌ͦ̿ͯ̕͡l̷̸̟͕̟̭͖͈͊ͨ͒̆̇͌̾̒ͪͭͫ̃̍̉̐ͬ͌ͩͯl̷̠͎̪̜͕̗̊͑ͩ̾̃ͪ́̕ͅŭ̂ͪ̌ͬ̅ͧ͋̒͂ͨ͛̃͗̎͊ͩ͑҉̶̢̞̫̫̀͞ͅs̢̩̝̯̠͈͍̘͎̗̲̩ͩ̉̆̂ͫͥ́͂͆̒ͩ̊͋͜͞ ͪͯ͂͊̿̑̈́ͭͣ̀ͭ͐͊͊ͬ͏̠̯̭̖͚̲͈̻͎͕̠̟̘͝͡ͅć̨͙͉͚̼̝̯͙̄́ͤ̋͋͌͡ơ̵̹͈͇̯̘͓̱̬̣͙ͬͩ͆̅ͥ͆̏̈́ͭ̾͊̉̔̀͘͞ͅm̧̛͈̗̤̰̺̻̜̞̭̜̤̳̥̥̪͎͒ͤ̿ͩͦͤ͑̓̂ͤͤ̆̓͊ͯ̌͟m̧̝͓̱͔̦̘̥̭̹̝͙̹̝̮̦̿ͮ͆̓̓̐ͪ̌ͤͮͮ͗̊̚͝͡ͅơ̸̶̸̢̥̗̗̠̥̣ͣ̌̏̿ͨ̿̈́͗ͩ̓̚d̵̸̙̪̝̲̜͉ͬ̔̓̅̌̐̊͛̊ͫ͆̾͜o̵̵̢̙̝̯̝̩̮̰̰̜̝̪͓͚̮̖͔͖̯͂̑͒ͩͭͪ̽̍̀.̶̥̹̗̥̣͕̝̰͖͎ͯ̂̀ͦ̅̑́͡͡ ̸̇͗ͩ̏̊̋ͫ̑͂̏ͣͤ̂̓ͨͩͪ҉̧̬̭̮̰͈̲̤͖͍͕̖͙̖͓͓͚͢N̟̘͕̥̭̘̦̖̮̜̬̩ͮͣ̒͐̍ͣ͐͋ͥ̀̒͆̀̾͟͟ͅą̴̴̨͖̞̦̩͚̇̍̓̍̅̃͗̓̇̓̉̔̾̂̅̿̚͠m͇͕̟͕͎͖̙̣̫͉͖͍̼̺̬̮̪̊ͨͣ̆ͫ͞ͅͅ ̨̢̲̞͎͔͒̌̽̽̌͗͊̓͢ͅą̢̱̰̣̼͚͖̗͚̖̗̻̬͇̹̱̗̽̔̃͌͑̐ͤͫ̆̓ͧ̓ͮ̿ͫ̔̿̚l͊̒̓̒̄̇ͮ͏̸͙̬͔͎̪̰̼̺̳͕̙͢͢͝i̷͈̣̞͍̱͖̲̭̤̫͈̟̥̩͉̗ͪͥ̔̅̋͆̎ͧͩ̊̇̊̌̀͌̔͗̅̚͢q̢͔̖̘͎͙͍̱͎̆̐̇͋̍̆̔͊͒̌̂̐͋ͮ́u̧ͣͤͬ͂͋͛ͦ͗ͧͯ̍̾ͬͬ̕҉̠͍̤͚̠̰̼̻̜̤͘͞ͅe̡̧̯̹͎̼̰̟͇̪̩̫̙̤̞̭͑̏͊̇̇̄́̎͝ͅͅt̑̒͌̇̂͟҉͎͖̖̻̭̦̮͇͉̳̘͓̜͖ͅͅ ̷̴̢̞͉̼͙̦̩͎̪̲̗͎̝͔͈̠̖̙̟̥ͣ͂̌̈́̉̈́ͬͫͯ̊͑͂ͫ͐́͌ͩ̐t̶̴̨͚͍̭̦̬͆ͧ͗ͥ̽ͤ̍ͣ̌ͭ͆͊͒͆̌́ͥͭ͜͠ͅe̷̦̬̣̤̗͆ͮ͋̈ͫͦͧ̎͊̊̑̇ͭ͗̇͠m̢̖̳̝̪̥̲̪̻̳͖͖̮͖̣̠͖͎̖ͯ͆ͮ̅ͥͯ͑́͜͠p̵̡̰͇̼̠͓͍͑̑̓ͫ̈͝o̷̡͗͋̑͊͑͑̋͛͋̎̄̊͒͌ͮ͘͏̲̱͔̣̪͕̳̦͚̮̬̜͍̠̫̤͇̤ȑ̼͈̗͙̬̭̥̪̝͉͚ͩ̆̓͑̾͠͞ͅ ̴͖̯̜̱̬̠͙͍̦̜̘̗̜̯̞̼̯͂̆̈́ͧ̅̿͌̿̒̐̑̍̅̕͢͠ͅl̦͓̫̦̙̇̾ͥ̉̒̇ͦͫͦͨ̍́͠͝͝a͈̫͍̖͉̤̥͙͙̜͇̖͚̅̎͛ͥ̅̀͂ͤ͐ͦ͒͜͜͠ͅc̶̏̍̎̏ͭ͗̈̉ͧͫ͞͏̖̬̣͖̝̟̭͔̻̜̤͘u̇ͪͯͩ̃͌̒̊̾͆҉̷̡̳̞̳̣̹͠s̢̙͖͔̙̻͓̹̣̜̯̘̫̘͉͚̙͔̅ͤ̑ͦͦ̄̒̅ͤ̽́̇͒́ͪͬͥ̕͞ͅ ̷͉̮̹̹̾̃̀̐̍ͦ̅̈̅̿̒̔̉ͯ͌̒̂̕͘s̡͔͚̘̲̘͈͙̠̫̖̠̠̲̃͌ͣ̀͊͟͜͞î̢̢͔͙̟̭̘̞̬̖͍͙̿͌̽̂̀̊ͩ̓̈̉̄̀́͠t̸̶̛̺͕̜̖̜̮̣̗̝̖̗̘̳̣͑͐̈̎ͣ̒ͮ̎ͥ̿ͪ̽̽ͨ̎͑̇̉̀ ̬̰͕͈̺̳͎̜̺̣̹̺̫̬̝̗͚̃͊͊͊̀͞a̯̥̠͔ͫ̋͐̓ͣ̌ͬ̿͆͜͢͝m͛̈́ͩ̏̋҉͎̟̫͔̩̥̙̭͓̝̫͔͡ͅe̛̼͎̗͙̻̖̳̺̖̩͓͗̒͐ͬ͝t̷̶͚̥̣͈̻̟̲͓̜̘͈̃͊̈̃ͩͮ̌̓̍̍̃̄ͣͭ̏̑ͭ͘͡ ̢̨͓͚̻̻͍̝͉͇̱͚͓ͩͩͥ͐̚͜͡b̸̹̜͓̳̗̩͙̳͋ͮͨ̇̅ͫͬ̃̀̑̆̿͗̑̚i͔͖̦͓͎ͧ͆ͮ̄͆̇̽̈́̋ͣͯͬ̅͊͐͗̓̀͝b̵̴͙̰͉̮̲̝̖̦͓̲͚͍̊͗̇͆̚ͅe̦̼̺̜̗̗̱͔̩̲̝̦̳̩̘̱͋̅̈́͐ͬͫͪ͑ͦ͗͐͘͟ṅ̸̵̨̞͓̭̠̘͍͎̭̦͚͖͚̰͖͇̘̙̳̝̽̔ͮͦ̚d̸͉̮̥̩̠̪̯̫͔̖̳͗ͯͫ̅ͬ̄̎̒͌͆͌̎̀u̒̇ͤͨ҉̢̦̬̺̦̣̗̭̣͍̻̥̫̟̘̝̗͙́͢m̶̸͉̗͉̞ͥ̉̐͆̃ͭ̅ͮ́.ͤ͌̓̅ͫ͜͏̨̼̫̝͖̲̣̘̥͓̝̯͇̭̲̱̲͉̜͢͠
johnmedina999

F1r3tar wrote:

S̴̻̻̺̣͈͌ͬ̇̓ͧ̾̋́͌͗̌̂ͭ̈́͘u͕͉̩̪̙̱̱̤̣̗͇̦̓ͭ̐ͩ̂͒͊͑͘͞s̷̵̫̤̻̪̞̞̭̙̮̱̜̼̼̹̤̼ͫͨͭ́́̀͝p͇̲͔̑̿̅̄̆̐̌̓̓̏́̕ͅê̸͎̭͈͎̳̬̖̟̋̂̓ͩ̋͆ͯͣ̿̓̚͜n̴̢̛̳̺̭̫̯̙͚̹̦̜͔͉̜ͣͭ̀͒̔̂̃͌̈́̌̀̋͗̾͜͝ͅͅͅd̵̸̦̻͚͚̭̣̙͎̝̳̺͇̪̱̣ͩ̅̓ͬ͐̄͂ͬ͊ͨ̒̓̆ͯ͐̈́ỉ̛̛͈͙̙͇̃̈̑ͦ̇̇̽ͤ́͒̎ͭͫ̓sͤ͋̀̈̾ͬ̿͛͌̏҉̰̫̫͙͖̖̹̬̠̱͞s̨͖͕͇͉̈̈͐ͨ͛ͮ̏̐̍̑͋̎̄͆͛̓ͣͦ̆̕e̵̵̢͔̼̼͖̯̺̫̖̺̯ͮ͆ͤ̂ͫ̊̂ͥͥͦ́̈ͅ ̻͈̖̥ͫ̓͑̽ͨ̀̕͟ͅn͊̐͊͗̑ͮͩͭ̽͂͗̈́̈́̃͆̑ͭ̄҉͙̟̹̥̟͕̕ǐ̶̲̼͓̯̬͕̹̂ͨ̌͋ͭͩ͂͊̌͐̆̚s̨̝̱̗̖͈̙̻̫̻̖͈̤̘̔̆ͤͨ͐̀͜͟ī͐̄͊ͬͫ̿ͧͨ̾̿͛̿̂ͣ̚҉̴̢̻̜̩͓͉͎̯̹̼̩̯̼̀ͅ ̴̛͔̖̳̣͉͓̹̤̪͙̲ͮ̎ͪ̄̔͛̌̐̆̔͑͂͛̾̋ͯ͂̑n̖̹̥̗̘̻̻̤͔̽͒ͩͩ̇̾͛͠ų̱̣̠̦̥̼̲̜̭̅̐ͬ̇̂̍ͧ̀̀̚͘n̴̈͌͐̐̏͌҉̧̳̩̖͈̥̭̣͇̤̭̤̳̱̹̖̦̜̀ͅc̵̵̷̘̼͕̞̝̳̠̗̝̭̜̱̰̝ͭͧ̆ͯ̃̓̿̒͐ͬ̀ͤ̏͘͡ͅͅ,̸̮̲͉̥͖̥͙̍̄ͨ͌̐̚̚̕͘͟͞ ̴̂̇̿͆̔̀ͧͮͨ̓͠҉̤̺͎͍͎̖̤͓̪̞c̥̩̞̲̞̹͕͖̣̩̲͖͉͉̫͇̅̃ͯͯ̿̈ͣͪ̄͛́̀̑͌ͩͮͨ̂͘͡ͅo̶̶͋̈́ͮ̅̇̄̊́ͮ̑͐̊͐ͫ͛ͩ͞͏̴̤̯̟̰̰̠̼̗ͅm̷̗̺̩̞͕̙̞͉͕͛̽̽͌ͣ́͟m̷͇̙͉̫ͮ̄̋͐̆ͬ̅ͪ͛̚ô̷̺͕͖̹̱͕͚͉ͥ̔̈͋ͯͦ͂ͭ̒ͧ̚͜͠d̨͈͇̮̺̺̞̺̥̫͚̪͕̖̮ͬ͛̄͂ͫ̾̈̚͞o̸̢̡̲͓̯̪̰̐̈́ͯͨ̊ͣ͆ͤͥ̅ͭ̐̓ ̎̌̏̒ͨͭ̍ͭ͡҉̨̪̗͖̰̱̤̟͈̮̙s̬̻̖̙͍̺̪̬̝̼̻̥͌̊̃ͪ̄ͤ͑ͣ̏̇ͨ̓͆̉̋̈́̿̀̚̚̕i̸̮̭̝͈͔̺̩̠̹͓̙̝ͧ͋ͪ̃ͤ͒̒̀̈́͡͠ͅt̢̧̟̜͇̲̲̳̪̹ͦ̒ͦͩ͐ͮ͊̇̃̄̾́ͮ̌ͅ ̨̗̝̞̟̩̥̆ͧ͊͛͢͢a̢̢̡̛͖̫̫̹͍̹͓̜̜̘̯͙ͫ͆̓̒͋ͨ̈́̄ͬ͒̍͢m̵̛̰̜̭͙͎̪̎ͬ͋ͬ̓͆ͨ̈́͑ͣͪ̕͢͡é̟̦̜̼͚̳̟̬̰̫̪͉̌̅̏̀̎̋ͩ̅͐̋̒́͠͝ẗ̮̹̫͍̤̝̳̼̦̲̦̞͉̳̗͎́ͣͨ͂̊̾͗͂ͬ͒ͥ̌̽̋̔͌͂̀̀́ ̵̨̛̮̝̭̟̭̬̬̝̘̤̅̏͂̋͘ͅf̵̌̃̈̈́̐͆̌͘҉̭̗̳̦͙͇̺̤̦̫͚̬͈͡aͨ̓̌͌̐̑̀҉̡̨͙͙͓͉̭̟̪͎̼͈͘u̒̌ͧͣͧ͐͆̓̀҉̦̣̮̣͚̦̼̜͖̬̻͓͍̹͔̤ͅc̴̢͓̼͕̖̬̖̞̓̓̈ͩ͊̔͒̔ͭ̀ͣ̚͘͟i̴̛̛̼̖̪̜͔̳͎͎͓̩̪̮͈̐̈́͐̆̐͑͐ͬ̓ͤ̆̃͑͆̐͑̓̌ͦ́͝b̪̱̮̠̬͇͕̲̜͖̣͍͓̥̾̎ͤ͒̈͌̃̈̅̾͋̂̑̽ͤ̀͗͑̃̕͡u̼̙͙̞̻͚̣͌͒̋͊ͭ̍͛̕͢͠ş̸̷̯̦̫̙̩̗̱̺̩̓̿̓̍͒̈́̓̂͆͒̎ͥ̽̿ͥ ̸̧͇͈͚̠̜̠̳̦̤̥̙̱̟̦̳̭̙́̐͗̔̋̒́̏͛ͥ̾͐̆̈́͐͒̑̓̚e̅̑̄̏̽͛҉̫̫͍̳͈͈̤̳̝t͑̈́̆̄̔̊ͤ͊҉̨̧̢͉̥̖̠̫̘̯͘,̴̨̨̛̠̮͇͈͓̭̙̭̜͙̭̝̻͉͖͖ͫ̇̂͛̏̒̋͂̌͆͊ͮͩ͌̿ͤ͡ ̢̹͈͓͓͍̟͖̠̲͎̗͍͔̳̬̳͉̆̈́̅̔̍͟f̸͑ͫ͑ͩ͋ͫͦ̑́̐̓̈̊҉͎͍͈̫̘̻̫̟̝͙͔a͑͌ͩͭ̈̓ͪ͗̓̔ͭ́̐̏ͪ҉̹͙͙̙͖ų̢̤̺̠͈̣̻̹̖ͫ̉̈͐ͥ͑͌ͧ͘̕͠cͧ̉̓̓ͭ̃̇̍͛̾ͮ͏͏͓̣͎͈͓̀ͅͅi̴̷̮̙̤̻͍̯̺̙̯̺͐́ͭͭ̐̔ͤͣ͘͞b̸̧̳̪̬̪̤̜̼̬̞̯͇̥̰̿ͫ̿̈́̾ͣ̏́̎͐̂̅͢͜ͅu̡̧̢̼͎̖̺̜̗̪͔̰̞̟͔̿̐̍̐ͬ̓̒ͦ̽̚̕s̢̛̺̖̜̥͍̖ͮ̋̔ͪ̑ͧ̅̾̌ͭ̓̒ͨ̃ͫͧ̽̾̑̀͝ ̷̆̈̏̋͐ͬ̊ͣ̓ͯ͊̏ͮ͂̅ͪ͑ͬ҉̢̪͉̥̜̤͍͚͉̲̠̼͈͇̯uͦ͌̾̿̍ͬͬ̾̇͌ͥ́̚͏̧͡͞҉͍͙̦̻̞͎̺̭͇̪̜̳̞̥̘̭̺͓͓t͙̲̝̟̲̯̯̖̦̞̹̩̲͗ͬͩ̈́́͂̍̃̈́̈́͒̀͜͡ ̢͓͉̯͙͖͇̲̟̹̊̃̒ͥ͟͞n̸͂ͬ̽ͬ҉̼̱̟̤̱͚̣͎̝̟̙̲ȇ̶̷̤̜͔̦̻͔̘̭͔̥̝̯̩̲̫̱͇͙́̇̿̒ͤ̅͋̐ͤ̄̂̍͗̀͡q̡̺͚͈̳̮̰̟̫͑ͤ̓̅͑͗͗͋ͥͭ̌̌̄ͣ̍̀́̚͠ų̷̴̛̻̙̲̹͇͔̺̲͍͍̱͇͕̬̩̪͚ͣ̋͌͊͌̅͒̀ͬ͆ͪ͐̔ͩ̀̾͒̚͢e͎̘͙̜͖̝̳̫̦͎͙̅ͤͪ͗͒͠͡ͅͅ.̴̢̨̖͚͔͕̪̤͈̺̼͇͙̜̃͆͐͒̔ͯͫͤ̀́͒ͪ͜ͅ ̪̭̟̝̱̜̻͈̝͉̱̙̰̯̩̫̬̩̓͌̎ͨ͢Ę̫̬͔̰̦ͬ͐̑̏ͣ̑̀̀t̋ͬ̽ͧ̒ͬ̈́̈͆͊ͦ͌ͣ̈̚͡͏̝̘̘̟̗̪̖͢į̭̮̼͇̠͕̜͓̒̋̔͋ͧa͛͒̀̇̍̂̓̊ͦ̏̀ͭ͐͊̎̒͊̚͜͜͝҉̘͇͓̤̱̫͎̭͓͕̘̘̰̖̙͟m̸͇͉̫̥̹̼͉̤͇̣̯̺̯̥̼̱̃͑ͯ̐̾̓͟͟ ̀̃̓̌ͣ҉̵̡̖͕͖̰̬̩̣̩͇̻͉̞͓̮͉̥̼̭͉͝ḷ̢͖̤̙̰̦̪̭͓̹̼̞͓̞̋ͫ̑̓̊͂̎ͥͭͭ̾͌̉̌͒ȇ̡͕̥̹̮͔͑̾̌͋̍̔̾̃͗́̕ͅͅo̡̨̻͍̪̯͂͑̿̔̉̐̔̅̓̌̔ͬ̾ͥ̈́͑ͯ̾̃͞ ̴̷̪̹̻̱͍̠̲̻̥̞̱͔̫̫̦̘̫ͬ̎̒ͦ̾̓͐̃̄͟l̷̛̹͍͍̟̯͚̜̤̮ͪ̍ͧͤ̔ͯ̄͑ͬ̓̃͋̎̚̚͘e̶̡͊͌̎ͣ͑ͨͣ̐͌̈̾͌̒̾́̒̔̈́͏̴̲͚̫͉̩̮c͆͑̋̽͆ͩͫ̍́̽̊̾̃ͥ̋ͦ̇̇͊͏͕͚̩͇̙͎̳̻͍̜͟͟t̝͎̦̹̪̼̭̬̳͓̰̜̣ͪ̌ͦ̓͆͛͊̾ͪ̾̃̈̈ͭ̏̑͋́͜͠͝ͅư̂͐̐̂̔ͣ̈́ͬ̓͒ͥͦ̄͏͕̯̬̟̤͙̩̞͙̪̘̫̮̝̤̘s͐ͦͤͧ̌̄ͬ͆ͥ̽ͩͯ̚͏̸̷̵̦͍͔̻̬͔̭̳̹͎̠̙͔̳̱,̸͓͍͍̣̰̞͓̘̠̖̻͐ͧ̐̑̍ͮ̈ͧ̅̓ͣ̋̄̃ͤ̽ͤͥͦ͠ ̸̶̹̫͈͒ͬ̋͛͠͝t̐̑ͨ͆̎ͯͥͨ͛̀ͤ҉̡̳̮͔̪̞̬̱̤̪͢͜ẻ̡ͭ̈́ͦ̋̓̄̅̎͋͆̇͂ͮ͋̎̓̉͆̕͏̙̲͚͎̱̭̜͔̺̙̣̱͙̘̙̩̻̞̻m̵ͣ̑̆͌ͤ̂ͤ̓̓͌҉̠̣͉̲͓̞̪̰̙͇̳̮̖̼p̢ͬͮ̉̿͘̕҉̙͔̲̙ü̴̷̡̥̝̩̖͇̼̯̹̳͕͆ͫͫ͊ͯ̄̅͂s̊̏̅̒͐̈́͏̲̣̞͎̱̖̭̯̭͎̲̺͎͕̰̳̳̹͘͠ ͗͌ͫ͋́͏̸̸̘̳̥̤͍̱̩̥͍͉͔̻͉͘š̢̝̪̹̠̦̫̼͎̤͚̹̟̏̽ͫ̌ͥ̄̀͘͢i̴̧̧̩̲̰̯͙̹̱̤̟̥̼͇͙̜̻̖͆̑͋ͬ̔͗ͯͩ͗̿̏ͤ̄͋̊̂ͥͮt̄̎ͭͭ͛͂̓̿̓̂́̌ͫ̔̊̃҉̴̢̯̞̟̗̞̤̟͉̤͢͝ ͌̈̀͛̔̚͠͏͏̴̝̟͙̻̱̟̼̳̣̜͖̣͈̺̣̻ȃ̴͎͈͙͇͇̱̗̍̎ͥ͒̅̎ͨͯ̏͋́͜m̶̷̧̡͔̰̲͎̠͓̹͇͉̹̰͙̘̘͍̖̹̯̊̌͛ͫͨ̏̌̐̈̾̄̓͊ë̛́ͯ͒̀̑̊̔̽̓ͬ̒͌̒̊̓̈̈҉̵̛͖͔̹̞͓̻̭͙̹̫͈̙͈̫̺̀ṯ̵̢̡͓̘͙̰̦̞̰̙̯̗̙͔̬͉̪ͦ̃̿̈́̆ͦ̉̽̇̒ͦ̃ͧ͑͆ͥ͒͡͞ͅ ̳̬̘̥͕̲̯̹̬̰̭̰̝͚̰̔ͨ̃̈ͣ͒̾̽̅̑͗̅̒̎ͧ̋̎̓ͦ͜t͐ͩ́̐͋̑҉͖͕̮̘̥̹̜̞̖͎̤̀ĩͯ̔̓̀ͥ̆ͧ̂̈́̑̓̓̄͠҉̧̺̞͓̺͕̳̞͕͚̻͘nͨ̉̿͋ͩ̿͛̾ͮ́̾ͯ͂ͥ̍̚҉̡̬̝̣͙̫̪̘̳̠͟͝cͪ̔̇͂̆̍̒͆ͫ̍ͭ̉̂̐҉̶̵̛͈͈͇͖̘͓̫̭į͎͍͇͉̺͍̹͍̻͈̘̱̻͔̙̝̼̜̲̿̽͊̾ͩ̈̂͋͗̐ͪ̿͌̀͜͝͝͝d̡̢͕̳͈͋̓͆̃͐͋ͯ͌͊̚ṷ̤̖̂̏̿ͮ̈́̈́́͊ͯ͑͌̈̀̚n̸͈̤̭̟ͬͨͫ̅̔̓͋̋͌ͯͭ̕t̶̨̧̳̙̙͈̟̪͊̂ͮ̃̚̚͟͡ ̸̧̮̗̬̰̙̙̹̻̯͚̣̞͕̳̜͙̫ͣ̓̋̔ͪ͒ͪ͒̋̚͢͢ͅb̒̓̽͗̂̃̑ͯ̄̀̇̒̓ͣ͘̕͜҉̩̗̺̫̼̬͉̩̰̣͙̥̺̬ͅͅͅi̸̡̹͔̘̤̪̭̍́ͥͥ̆̑ͧ̀̾̋͗ͬͣͨ̈́̕͞͝b̶̔ͨ͌͋ͭ̈́ͥͧ̈́̏ͤ̄̿ͮͨ͏̨̯̰͉̻̯̜̙̘̟̼̰͚̯͡e̴̷̹̳͙͎͓͇̠̭̣̼̦̻̬̲ͧ̽ͤͫ̽̋̾̇̎̄̐͆̒̎͛̈́̓͘͡n̰̘̮̘̰̗̟̖̠͚͔ͣͧͦ̃͑͟͠͝ḋ̴̸̢͖̫̹̼̲͕͔͎̤̠̻̰̭͖̈́́ͩ̒͠ų̷͇̥͔̪͙͇̪̝̲̲͕͖̤̻̺̤ͪ̂̐͗̓̍ͨ̓̉̌̃ͣͥ̌̍̕͠m̸̼͖͉͉̯̫̖͍̪̜̖̈́͗̆́̾̄̽ͯ̇̈́ͥͨ͆̏̐ͮ̀͢,̸͇̜̰̪̼͙̖̪͉̖̘͊̊̌̏ͣ̂ͦ̎͊̀̐ͯ͒ͪ͜͠ ̸̶̧̯̩̹̻̖̖̟̜̲̣͕̱̖̓̆̓̎̽ͦ̋͐͋͊͑̇͡s̡̏́͑̃͒ͨ͛͑͑̀͑̄̿́͏̮͕͎̮̟̩̳̹̼̝͙ͅe̢̘̬͎̫͕̖͇̼͖̪̭̼̙ͭ͐̉̈ͪ̂͊ͫͣͫ͐͆̒̀͝m̡̛̟̺͕̍ͧ͂̋ͨ͛̒̅ͧ͂ͦ̏̈̂͒̍̍͊͑̕͟͝p̶̴͉̺̥͈͖͔̘̯̩̓ͣͪ̒͂̎ͤͥ̏̿̓͗ͪ̔̀́͠e̶͙̘͎͔̭͕͔̤̒ͧ̽̅ͭ̌̎̄́ͬ͘͘͠r̨̛̛̽̓͆̒͐̓̒͆̽̍͞҉̞̖̝͙͎͓̦̗ ̶́̉̾ͬ̈ͧͤ̂͋ͧ̈́͑̚҉̴̜̳̝̰̘̙̝̟̘͉͎͕̣̬͔͘q̢̝͔̦̪̼͚͉̻̯̩̌ͭͯ̓ͧͨ̾̔ͬ̾́͌̓̇̀͛̚̕͟͜͠u̡̢̙̰̱͍̜͍̬̖͖̫̜̝̞̱̫̜͌͑̈́̔̌̃ͭ͂̈́̒ͣ̿ͭ͛́̚į̴̥̗͙̗̮̝̱͕̙̞̟̩̘̘͙̪̣̅ͨ̊̾̐̉̃͝ͅs̢̨̧͍̲̪͙̹̥̜̜̲̆̂̈́̒ͣ͌̈́̊ͯ̇ͮͣͤ̏̉͋̅͘͞ ͗̓̐̔̔̀ͨ͊̋ͬ̐̽ͧ͑ͦ͟͏̬͉̲͔̫̪͇͔̖͚̜͙̤̰̮̺͇̰̀ͅų̷̨̢̢̞͉͍̥͔͍̮͓̣͚̯ͦ̇̎̉͊̒̓̈̏ͅrͭ̊̇͋̓͋̅̎̅́͟҉͕̙̳͙̖̫̜̻͈̬̝͙͓̠̮̤̼͈ņͬ͑͋ͨ̔̆ͣ̐́̀͐̆̅ͥ̚͜҉̮̦̩̱̹̲̞̦͕͕̞̤a̸̢̼͖̼̟̖͍ͯͭͣ̔̆́̔̊̋͛ͣ͛͂ͭ͛̏͛.̧̮̖̱̗͓̱̮͇̗̹̺̦̟ͪ̃ͯ͊̾̊͘ ̶̖͔̭̠ͮ̇̐̿̐̆͂ͩ̊̾̆͌ͥͧͫ̇̀͞͝Ć̢̞̰̰̻͚̟͇̪̝̺̖͓̞̼̺̬̯̱͚̒̄͛̽͂̌̋̍̂̌̆̄ͯ̓͆̓̔̀ũ͆͐̏̓̎̾͐̇̈́͋̈́͌̃̌̅͏͜҉̷͇̖̦͓̝̬̥͉͔͙̦̝͎̥͇̳͡ͅr̸̛̛͚̜͉̜͈̆ͬ̽̋̓̐̉̀͘a̴̢̡ͩͩ̔̾͊͗̐ͩ̒̾ͤ͆̎͌̋̽ͧ̚͏̻̯̭̮̺̭̙̖͇̞͉b̡̧̥͓̩̭̩̘͎̘̱͎͑͛̑ͨ̓̃͗ͦ̿̍̉̍̑̚͠ͅi̶̵̤͕͍͕̰̝̞̘̤̟̯͚͎̖͈̳̗ͤͣͯ̔͊̿ͮͥ̄́̃̐̔͋̾͝ͅt̟̖̰̣͕̱̮͉̯͈̗͔̿̎̍̐͢͡͠u̺̺͈͕͈̯̦̼͈͙̠̙̬̻̯̒ͪͪ̂͆ͥ͛̚͜͜͠ͅr̴̶̙̲̠̰̩̯̭̠͚̃͆ͥ̌͒́̌ ͈̫̼̤̯͇͇̬͉̟͉̣ͣͧͪ̚͜i̝̤͍̣̝̬̰̯͋̏ͦ͌̽̌̓͂̀̇̔͗ͪ̋̿̑̀̚͡a̶̩̞͓͈̰̹̥͖̖͐ͬͦ͒̉̓̉̓ͪ͂́̎͒ͨͥ̌͐̍̕͜c̸̛̛̘͖̭̗͍̲̫̦͎̭ͧͧ̄̐ủ͚͚̲͉͈̺̤͔͖͓̰͔̲̦̩̯͍̯ͯͯͮ̾̅̆̂́͘͜͝l̿̈́̈́̌͛̉͡҉͇̬̞̘ȉ̡̢̳̲͙͋̑ͬ̇ͦ̑̍̀͟͞s̛̜̜̞̗̣̱̤̫͕͕͚̣͖̣͕̼̲̙̄ͫ̊͋͊̎͑̚͝ ̅̂̔̐̉̈́͞͏̱̜̯̺͎͓͙̝̝̮͍̹̟̤ë̵̻͙̟̤͆̇̈́̎̏ͬ͂̂ͮ̾̍͛ͬ͋̍͛ͭ̀ļ̹͓̦̝̼͔̟̖͔͍͔̭̟̟̖̣͖͑ͥͦ̀ͨͩ͆̉ͨ̔ͤͧ̍ͧ̚͠i̸̧̛̘̰͓͔͚̥͊͑́́͗̔͛ͨ̐̿̓̐̈̈́̔̃͜͡ͅt̸̶̰̙̳̦͕̱̼̠̣͈̊̔͊̊̍͊̈́͊ͨ̓ͮ͂̀̅ͧͦ̚ ̶̴̢̜̫̬̪͎̤̺̬̱̃̏̃ͥ͋ͨ̒͋̌̽̇̈̃s̨̛͉̻̯͎͙̫͈͕̤̣̮ͯ̽́ͫ̏̅̾͐͜ͅͅͅï̹͔͎͍̗̱͙̱̮̦̮͚̯̮̿͋ͫ̽͂ͭ͗̏̄̇ͣ̊́̀͝tͨ͊ͣͯ̋ͥ҉̛͉̱̙̩̤̩̘̺͙͜͝ ̴̨̘̭͙͑̂͐̽ͭa̱̫̯̠̜͈͉̼̳̹͍̻̜ͥͯ̾͛̆ͪ̓̓͑̄̓̔̔̚̚͜͜m̷̡ͧ̔ͥ́ͣ̄ͭ̽̂ͣ̉́͗̿̊҉̪̬̹̦̗͕̯͔̩͚̭̼̜̜͟͢ͅe̷ͩ͒̃̈́ͮ̓ͫͮͣ̕͢͏̟̱̲̭͜t̴̵̴̳͈͓̻̬͔̭͙̓ͨ̎̎̿̏͘͢ ̒̔̓̊̑͛͊͛̄̐̏̀͢͏͈̟̩̮͉̥̝̠͙̟̜̖̹̟͓͉p̡̛̦͔̣̪͍̞̻̱͔͖̰̫̼̐̉̄ͭͫ͋̈͊ͤ̽͊̔ͧͦ̒̈̀͘͘u̡̺̹̳̪̞͔͎̪̼̺̮̹̜̩̩̦̝͍̒ͥͪ̈̾̔ͨ̕r̡̟̬̹͍̗̘̰͔̓̒́͑ͨ̎̔̓ͣ̕͟͠ͅū͊͊͌̌̋͘͏̷̤̗͎̜͕̭̼̞̙̲͔̲̣͙̗̪̭̮͘s̸̷̜̯̤̹̫̱̺̤͍̳̝͛͆́̿ͪͮͥͩ͋ͮ ̓ͨͬ́̒̈̀ͭ̒̄̇͊͗͌ͥ͗̓̚҉̯̠͎̮͓͠p̸̸̐̋̄ͮͦ̋͌ͬ͐ͩ̅͏͔̳͍̲ở̸̴͇̩̲̙̹̭̟͙͉̣͕͚̗̣̐͊ͩ͊ͩͧ̄͛̿͊ͩ͑̈́͂͗̀̚ͅr̨̀͗͑ͮ̈́̽ͤ̌̋ͥ̒ͧ̔̅͂ͣ͋̐̚͜͏̖͖̪̜̺̗̼̖ṯ̴̸͍͓̙̣̠̫̮̜̖̜ͧͧ͐̑̎́̉̀̿ͫ̋͞ͅa̴̵̢̹̦̭͉̙͍̣͉̤͈̐̈́̓̾̄͜ ̛̲̜̱̳̝͙̺̰̜͍͙̠̮̯͈̪̖̣̒̆̈́͌̈́̿ͨ̓̂͆͐́̿̆̄̃͂̆̚͟͝a̭̱̫͙͉̓̆ͭ͐͘l̿ͦ͌̔̓͌͏̡̥͙̪̜̖̻̰̼̩͇̜͎͔̩͚̫̻͓͟͠͝ͅi̤̩̣̰̗͙̗̱̭̤͚̿͑̑́̏̐͂̌ͯͦ͋̅̒͋̿́́͝͠q̣̘͓̱͍͚͓̪͍̜͆͛̃ͧ̾ͩ͂̑ͪ̕u̡̮͚̩̜̞͕̮̝̥̥̟͖̻̫͍ͯͬͤ̔̊̍̂̆ͧ́ͅa̴͉͖̜̗̠̦̼̳͇ͯͮ͗͌ͤ͊̇̌́ͤͬ͒̅̎̀̕ͅm̷̢̡̪̫͙͙̮̮͇͌̔̈́ͨ͊ͯ̎̐ͫ͝.̨͙̤͓̱̰̣̟͖̭̼̳̱̘͓̳̯̖̤͛̃ͣ̽͆͝͡ ̪̱̩͍̳̯̹͚̯͇͔͖̰̻̯ͬͩ͆̈́̀́D̸̟̤̫̫ͦ̃̽ͯͣ̈́̉͋͆̂ͧ͗ͣͦ͢ͅͅȍ̡̻̯̜̖̟̞̻̘̪̗̦̈ͨͣͨ͑͋̀́͞n̵̸̡̖̳̟̦̈ͫ́͂̾́̕ͅe̴͎̬̟͙̾̈͐ͦ̍̇ͧ̌ͨ̃̏̆ͨ͐́̕ĉ̷͔͉̝̹̫̦͎̦͚̞̜̜̖̯̝͔̜̠̓ͩͫͥ̉̿́̽͠ ̴̧̨͎̗͎̘ͪ͒͋ͨ͑̊̀̀ͤ̐̑̃̅͋ͫ̃̀ä́ͪ̃̾̒͛̊̏̒͛ͥ̋̏͏̦̼͇̪̩̱̱̘̻͉̻́ţ̱͕̖̫̮̬̬̱̖̺̗͎̻̟͚̮͗ͯ̍ͭͭ̊̆̏̃ͥ͆ͨ̊͢͡ ̨̩̱̙̝̦̬͓͓̺̝͓̗̱̥̠̱̘̼̞͆͌̒ͨ̌̄ͦ͢͢ĉ̶͇͍̙̫̘̰̝̱̳̭̿́̔̓ͨ̽͆̀ͦͯ̈̔ͨͯ̈u̵ͤͮ̓̀ͯ̌̇̾́ͮ̇̿̌ͩ̿ͯ́҉̢͔̭̼͍̯̘̙̫͚̜̰̝̞̦͓̞̘̳ͅr̡̲̠̗̤̫̳̠͍̮̤̳ͥͣͣͦͯ̀͆̔ͪ͒͗̂ͩ̄̓ͦͨͫ̚s̩̣͕̰͈͉ͫ̔͌͒ͭ̍͗̎̾̉̀̚͘ͅu̵̡̗̮̻̼͔̠͉̫̥̟͔̫͉̎ͬ̃̆̆ͅs̸̰͕̙̲̻͚̹̀͊̌ͧ̓͆̊̒̓̈́̚ ̢̺̹̙͍̗̔̔ͥ̅̐͞o̧̞̝̻̙̫͔̣͈̲͎̽͒̇̋̿̋̏ͥ̇̾͊̃̆͝ͅͅd̷̆̏̍ͨ̽̅̋ͮ͂͌̂͑ͮ͐͊̎̅͘҉̗͎͓̯̟̘̲͖̳̭̦̩͖ͅi̻̤̻̤̎̍ͪ̀̅͐̋̕͜͢͟ỏ̡̼̟͙̥̗͍͙̙̜͉͕̫̤̣͊ͯ̾͆̓̅ͯ́.̶̧̢̱̫̘͌̓ͥ͊̇̾̆͊̑̿̈́̃ͮ̿ͭ̈͟͝ ̶̨͍͇̗͙͇̬̤̳̻̖͔͚͕͉̤̖͚ͪͥ̓͛̐̎̐̏͆ͤ̓͐̊͊́̀V̴̬̻̹̝̮ͭͩͯ͌̈́̉ͦ͋́ͣ̚͜͢͠͡ę͇̭̝̭̩͉̺̱͖͎͖̞̤̮̎͆͋̔̄̔̀̓̾ͣ̆͗ͬ̿͟͞͠ṣ̴̡̬͍̺͓̪̥̜̭͍͇̭͍͖ͫͩͦ͐̽͢͢t̶̫̙̰̼̘̲̩̣͍͕̰̥̦͔̼̝̘̝̔͂ͨ̏ͥͩ̈́ͤͮ͌̾ͧ͆ͩͤ̌͟͜ḭ̵͔̩̘̬̰̜̘͙̳̄͗ͫ͑̂̎b̢̛̯̗̩̮̰̘̠̯̳͖̹͎̯̲̖̲̳̏͆ͬͥͣ͋͐̌ͨ̀̑͡ùͤ̔̑̓̐̌͑͗ͯ́̐̍͏̸̠̹͖̗͍̩̱̝̗͔̱̦̯͓̀͘ͅͅl̷̨̘͖̗̮̣̹̯̦̲̯͉͉͙̰̋̆͂̀̄͌͗͆̆ͩ̏́́͢ͅũͤͣͭ̽͐̆̃ͩ̾̌҉҉̡̥͍̱͙̻͈̹͜ͅmͤ̔̊̿ͦͤͥͦͩ̋ͪ́̍ͨ̾̔̚̚͏̨̗̼̘͇͔͚͚͈͠ ̶̡̳̱̟͕͇͙̜̫͍̹̞͚̜̩̼́̔ͮ̌͋̎̒ͣ̄ͪͪ̔͆ͬ͛ͤ̆͊f̽ͫ̅̽͑́̚͏̗̟͍̖̣̗̼̖̹̮̜͜͜į̛̲̜͕̣͎͈͉̘̺̯̜̙̦̇̄̎̇ͣͬ̔̓̎͘͝͝n̢ͪ͐ͪ̀͆̋ͧ̄̔͑ͫͧ͒͆̉͊͜͢͏͓̙̥͖̫͎̘̣̜̤̩̯̮̺̦̤̪̘͞ͅi̴͕̰̫̻̅ͦ̅̐̄͒̀͠͝b̾̍̏ͥͥ̎̃҉̲̝͎̹̜͇̻̗̥̺̯͍̖͢ͅͅuͦ̒ͨͦ̆ͮͬ̊̎ͣ̔̈͛҉͎͈͖̣͙s͕͕͖̹ͧͤ́ͧͨ̿͛ͨͤͫ͒̀̀ ̷̛̛̻̣̪͕̫̝̗̩̬̩̥̩̱͚ͥͦ̈ͣ̈ͬ͢͞v̢̬̙͖̯̣̞̩̤̝̠̟̻͔̘̼͍̲̗̐̂͋ͦ͢͝e͂͛ͤ̐̏̓҉̸̖̺͙̖̲͙̻̠̼̀͘̕n̵̮̥̰̜̺͙̯̖͍͈͎̮̩̫̙͕̻ͩ͛͆ͨ̀͗̄̎̔͛̌ͪ̽̿̕͟eͮ̌̉̇̽̈́͏̷̢̝̭̭̖̮̟̲̺̙̫̺̪͇̳̯̥̯͝n̞͕͔̘̯̝̪̼̥̙̬̯͓̫̆̓̆ͪͩ̒͗̈̔ͥ̎ͮ́̚͞a̸̷̧̨̨͕̹̳͇̺̹͕̿̎͛̈̔͋̿̽̎̽ͩͨ̈́̔ͭͣ̈̈̏t̋̓ͨ̋̆̈́̔̚҉̷̶̧͎̖͓̬̠̼̼̬͉̳̜̫̟͚͎̮͙͇̝ĭ̙̤̝͓̫̝̙͈̇͂ͨ̅͐͌̃ͥͩͭ̌ͣ͆̕͜ͅs̸͓̣̤͉͈̮̔ͪͩ̍͆̔̍ͣ̀̊̏̅̂̔ͪ̇͛̇̂ ̨̢̱̩̟̝̱̳͚̭͓̲̈ͮ̌̅ͫ̏͋̽̊̍́͝l̸̜̱̖̘̺̫̣͉̞̠̺̖̝̯̖̦̼̂̎ͥ̈́̐̊̋̿̌͛̓ͩ̀̎̽͛̽̉ͦ́͟͠͡ͅi̵̟͚͈͓̺̩̜̪̪̍ͤ̾ͤ͑͂̐̇̀͟͡͞ͅb̵̭̟̞̮̜͇͍̖̣̞̥̥̰̘̜̟̐ͥ̒̈͂̐̇͂͑͒̽ͯ̈́̈͆̂̀́ę̴͍̞̜̠͇̲̞̹̭͔͖͕̩̻͕ͨ͑͌̑ͩͭ͛ͤͩͫͥͩ̓ͤͨͭ́͠r̨̛͇̤̼̪̭̜̘̻͖̜̠̪̎͒̆͗ͫ́̌ͤ̑̐͝ȯ̃̍͛̐͂ͬ͋ͥ̆͐͋̍̽ͯ̚҉̶̳͔̜̖̮̩͈̻͙͟͢ͅ ͪ̀̽̈́̆ͥ̐̑̄̓̏̅҉͠҉̴̼̭̤̪̤̱͖̠̝̗̗̲̫͎̜̺͠ͅͅḯ̴͇̲̬͍̩̹͔̥̫͖̜̭̰̾̉͗̊ͮ̕͞ͅn̞̝͉̟̯̺̣̲̱̜̗̮͔̠̾͛ͥͮ̽͒͌̇ͫ̂ͭͣ̈́̽̓͒͌̚͡͠ͅ ̨̏͆͑͆́ͤ҉̢̣͖̣̫̲͇̙͙͎̗̕a̷̴̬̫͎̙̦̥̭̞̺̩̟ͮ͋̊ͭ̅ͩͥ͢͞l͚̼͈͈̝͉̯̩̮ͬ͛̎ͤ̏̓́͢ī̷̧ͯͪ͐͠͝҉̘̖͍͉̭̮̹̙̹͓̺̯̩̘̟͈ͅq̸̧̠̜̻̰͔͚̻̭̯͎̪̩͎ͯ͌ͫ́ͅu̵̼͔̤͚͐ͩͧͧͩ̋̀̋̌̏̀͜ͅa̧̛̛̟̠̻̬̜̩̗ͥ̎ͭ̽ͣ͞m̦̹̤͖̞̹̓̒̔͐̀̅ͧͣ̌̓ͭͣ͗ͨ̀.̷̡̬̣̹̭͙̭̠̤̹͔̼̭̺ͩ̒ͫ͑̄͑̐̓̒͆ͣ͋̔͌̃̾ͤ́͝ ̆̅̀ͯ̉ͪ͆ͥͬ͑̈́ͬ̎̓̚͏̯̖̹̖̪̹̝̭̥͕Dͧ̉́ͯͫͮ̑ͭ̿ͯ̔ͩ̈́͏͚͈̥̥̘̻̲́͜͠ö̟̝̰̱͔̻̥͕̞̰̀ͦ̎͢͟ͅn̶̝͚̻̲̺̼̘̝͈̯̟͓͇̲̹̄̒ͭ͑͋́̆ͨ̈ͭ̌͂͗̌ͯ̊̓͢ͅe͆ͯͪ̿͛͆̇̋̆̓҉̴̣̻̜̪̹̫̱͉̼͎̖̥̻͜͝c̨̨̬͇̰̦̯̹͌̍̂ͧ͟ ̡̡̪̬̹̭̟̗͚̪͔̱͈̙͍͎̍͂͂͋̀͢t̵̷̼̳̙̞̮̯̫̝̉̎͐̅͆ͩ̑̎̋͟͢͡į̨͙̗̻̦̬̘͍̜̤͙̳̭̲̟̫̰̹͔̔ͧ̍̚͡n̡̨͕͎̲͓̯ͪ͂̇̽ͭͥ͑͋͛̊̍c̴̡̪̣̯̫̞̱͕̮̗̟͓̙̏̄ͨ̓̋̀̃̈́̍͌̽ͤͥ͛̒ͨ͠ỉ̸̩͎͍̬͆̐͑ͤ̈ͫ̇ͩͬ̏̀͠͠ḑ̅ͨͤ̏̍͌͌̓̽ͧ̋̈́͗̚͝͏̝̟̭̙͉͖͢ư̷̾͂ͨͬͯ̑ͣ̊̿̿͒͜͞҉̬͉̬̠̥͇͉͍̘̠̱̥͓̦͕̻̫n͍̺̺̟̱ͥ̎̾̃ͮ͌́̇ͤ̔͆ͥ͢͞t̴̨̡͙̼͎̺̯̫̳͕͈̺̰̫̍̑̍̇̓͞ ̷͉̪̞͚͎̩͖͇̭ͪͬ̄̋͒̈́̾̃ͦ̅ͪ̾͋̉̔̌ͦ̈́͢͞ͅn̡ͥ͑ͧͫ̒͒̌̋ͥͮ͌̍̋͆ͩͧ͡҉̯̘̫͉̟̗̖͇̝̹͇͇̗̣͍͍͝ǔ̴ͭͯ̋ͮ̂ͫ̀̀̋̈̉ͤ͞͏̡͖͎̘͜n̶͈̥̪̩̜̮̬͎̼̤̱̂̅̏̂͊͛ͮ̎̇ͭ̎̽ͣ̋ͪ̌̕c̷ͭ̏̆̈́̅ͭͦ̅͜͠͏̳̮͙̼̝̦̝̣̦̮͎͍̬͓̦̫̰ͅ ̎̓͒̀̆ͥͫ̐͞͏҉̹̰̣̖͜s͛ͩ̔͊̔̈͛̅҉̱̯̟̥̭̪̗̗͈̼̫̗͖̳͕̳̠̖̕͟i̴̡͖̰͕̠̹̯͓̙̘̖͔̺͓̹ͮ͊͋̊̓͟͠ͅt̵̵̞̯̘͍̳̥̜̲̭̼̆ͮ͛͌ͭ̂̉͗͐̃͋̊͗͢ ̢͎̯̹̯͈̱̜̻̱̤̣̺͕̮̎̆̋ͧ̇ͨ̐̋̾͊̈ͦ̂͛ͫ̏͢ͅa̷̷̧̨̰͍̼̳̱̼̎͌ͫͧ̑́mͨ͋ͫ̂͆͐̌̇͒̚͡͏̶̢̯̠̪̣̫̪̗̼̫̫̺̤̙̦̘͡ͅė̸͔̼̱̹͍̫̩͖̯̓̑̆ͣͩͪ̿̆̎̌̅̊̉ͧͧ̆͐̕͜͢͝ţ̶̞͎͔̠̰̰̩̩͇͈̟̥̪̞̣̝̮̺̍ͤ̋̓̚͜͠͞ ̨̤̙͍̖͙̮̓ͧ̎̈̍̿̒ͥ̓̎͋͒̃͋̐̌̕n̴͓̹̟̱͎̰͖͓̭̲͎̙̞͔̓ͭ̇͋ͤͪ̉̐̎̎͗̾ͤ̄̎͞ͅi̘̦̗͓̖̗̫͙̯̥̦̰͑̃̓ͭ́ͪ̆̌̕ͅs̸̸̨̥̩̟͚͖̪͙̗͎̩̘̫͌ͣͧ̏̍̋͒͒̿̀͡į̶̛͉͓̙̻ͥ̉͛͆̓ͤ̑̉ͦ͟ͅ ̨̖̜̜̼̺̫͓̣̰̙̻̻͎̞̟̄̍͐͒̍̍ͯ̒̉̋ͬ̓ͪͬͬ͒ͮ͠ͅļ̶̫͇͖͔̥̟̽̏ͤ͋͒̃̂ͫͤ̑͛ͫ̌͒̅ͩ̋́̚͝͝u̖͇̗̺̦̱̻̼̬͖ͧ̉̄̒ͪ͛̎̑̂̽́͟c̷̖̥̠̙̥͓̹̞̻̈̑͑ͪ̽̀͟͢͠ͅť̶̛͇̜̙̭̹̲͕̬̠͖̖̾ͥͨ͂̑̏ͧ̆̀͜ũ̡ͥ̈͋́ͯ̒̾͒̀͐ͮ̚͢͏̷̡̹̠͉̩͉s͈̦̘̳̃̾̐̈̋̄͆̃̍̕ͅ,̸̶̳̻̹̦̲͗̾ͬͫ͂ͯ͢ ̸̧̧̤̺̗͚̣͉͈̠͔͐ͭ̈́̃̑̓̌̀ͮ͜͝iͥ̓ͪͫ̋̆ͯ̃̇̄̈̅͌̂̎̚҉̵̞̰͓̳̩̖̫͖̥͕n̠̩̻͔̗̼̭͓͍̻̖͉̹͚̭̹̗̠ͧͫ̔̋̇͊̎ͣ̽͂̒͒̐ͪ̑̀͝͞͝ͅ ͉̼̝̹̬͕͇̞̝͎͙̳̠̂̏͐̋̅̌ͣ͊ͪ͊͆̀͟ͅd̡̫̖̫̻̒ͤ͒ͩ͒̂͐͂ͪͯ́̀̕͠ỉ̵̡͍̣͎̫̫͖͍͍̲̗̥̞͓͚͔͇̊̿̀̒̍͗͗̍̂̽̄ͯ͆̆̕͞c̷̛̩͇̣̲͙̫̦͕͔̦̼̘͇͂́ͯ͐̃̀ͦ͗̊̒̽͗̏͒ͣ̿̚ͅt̠̰̲̍̈́ͪ͊̕͝ͅuͯ̇ͩ̊̎͆̔͂̊ͬ͛ͧ҉̸̫̻͕̯̻̯̭͖̻̰͚̲̟́͘m̶̸̧̊ͥͨͩ̿̎̐́͒҉͚̟̱̬̳̣̱͍͓̻̥̬̮͍̰ ̷̷̢͇̹̮͍̼̺̎ͭ͂̽̀ṫ̓ͬ̈̽ͩ͒ͧ̾̐̊͒̓̑͋̔̒̚̚҉̵̼̟̦̜̱̗̹̩̠̺͝ͅḙ̸̯͉̥̱̟̇ͩ͌ͦ̿ͯ̕͡l̷̸̟͕̟̭͖͈͊ͨ͒̆̇͌̾̒ͪͭͫ̃̍̉̐ͬ͌ͩͯl̷̠͎̪̜͕̗̊͑ͩ̾̃ͪ́̕ͅŭ̂ͪ̌ͬ̅ͧ͋̒͂ͨ͛̃͗̎͊ͩ͑҉̶̢̞̫̫̀͞ͅs̢̩̝̯̠͈͍̘͎̗̲̩ͩ̉̆̂ͫͥ́͂͆̒ͩ̊͋͜͞ ͪͯ͂͊̿̑̈́ͭͣ̀ͭ͐͊͊ͬ͏̠̯̭̖͚̲͈̻͎͕̠̟̘͝͡ͅć̨͙͉͚̼̝̯͙̄́ͤ̋͋͌͡ơ̵̹͈͇̯̘͓̱̬̣͙ͬͩ͆̅ͥ͆̏̈́ͭ̾͊̉̔̀͘͞ͅm̧̛͈̗̤̰̺̻̜̞̭̜̤̳̥̥̪͎͒ͤ̿ͩͦͤ͑̓̂ͤͤ̆̓͊ͯ̌͟m̧̝͓̱͔̦̘̥̭̹̝͙̹̝̮̦̿ͮ͆̓̓̐ͪ̌ͤͮͮ͗̊̚͝͡ͅơ̸̶̸̢̥̗̗̠̥̣ͣ̌̏̿ͨ̿̈́͗ͩ̓̚d̵̸̙̪̝̲̜͉ͬ̔̓̅̌̐̊͛̊ͫ͆̾͜o̵̵̢̙̝̯̝̩̮̰̰̜̝̪͓͚̮̖͔͖̯͂̑͒ͩͭͪ̽̍̀.̶̥̹̗̥̣͕̝̰͖͎ͯ̂̀ͦ̅̑́͡͡ ̸̇͗ͩ̏̊̋ͫ̑͂̏ͣͤ̂̓ͨͩͪ҉̧̬̭̮̰͈̲̤͖͍͕̖͙̖͓͓͚͢N̟̘͕̥̭̘̦̖̮̜̬̩ͮͣ̒͐̍ͣ͐͋ͥ̀̒͆̀̾͟͟ͅą̴̴̨͖̞̦̩͚̇̍̓̍̅̃͗̓̇̓̉̔̾̂̅̿̚͠m͇͕̟͕͎͖̙̣̫͉͖͍̼̺̬̮̪̊ͨͣ̆ͫ͞ͅͅ ̨̢̲̞͎͔͒̌̽̽̌͗͊̓͢ͅą̢̱̰̣̼͚͖̗͚̖̗̻̬͇̹̱̗̽̔̃͌͑̐ͤͫ̆̓ͧ̓ͮ̿ͫ̔̿̚l͊̒̓̒̄̇ͮ͏̸͙̬͔͎̪̰̼̺̳͕̙͢͢͝i̷͈̣̞͍̱͖̲̭̤̫͈̟̥̩͉̗ͪͥ̔̅̋͆̎ͧͩ̊̇̊̌̀͌̔͗̅̚͢q̢͔̖̘͎͙͍̱͎̆̐̇͋̍̆̔͊͒̌̂̐͋ͮ́u̧ͣͤͬ͂͋͛ͦ͗ͧͯ̍̾ͬͬ̕҉̠͍̤͚̠̰̼̻̜̤͘͞ͅe̡̧̯̹͎̼̰̟͇̪̩̫̙̤̞̭͑̏͊̇̇̄́̎͝ͅͅt̑̒͌̇̂͟҉͎͖̖̻̭̦̮͇͉̳̘͓̜͖ͅͅ ̷̴̢̞͉̼͙̦̩͎̪̲̗͎̝͔͈̠̖̙̟̥ͣ͂̌̈́̉̈́ͬͫͯ̊͑͂ͫ͐́͌ͩ̐t̶̴̨͚͍̭̦̬͆ͧ͗ͥ̽ͤ̍ͣ̌ͭ͆͊͒͆̌́ͥͭ͜͠ͅe̷̦̬̣̤̗͆ͮ͋̈ͫͦͧ̎͊̊̑̇ͭ͗̇͠m̢̖̳̝̪̥̲̪̻̳͖͖̮͖̣̠͖͎̖ͯ͆ͮ̅ͥͯ͑́͜͠p̵̡̰͇̼̠͓͍͑̑̓ͫ̈͝o̷̡͗͋̑͊͑͑̋͛͋̎̄̊͒͌ͮ͘͏̲̱͔̣̪͕̳̦͚̮̬̜͍̠̫̤͇̤ȑ̼͈̗͙̬̭̥̪̝͉͚ͩ̆̓͑̾͠͞ͅ ̴͖̯̜̱̬̠͙͍̦̜̘̗̜̯̞̼̯͂̆̈́ͧ̅̿͌̿̒̐̑̍̅̕͢͠ͅl̦͓̫̦̙̇̾ͥ̉̒̇ͦͫͦͨ̍́͠͝͝a͈̫͍̖͉̤̥͙͙̜͇̖͚̅̎͛ͥ̅̀͂ͤ͐ͦ͒͜͜͠ͅc̶̏̍̎̏ͭ͗̈̉ͧͫ͞͏̖̬̣͖̝̟̭͔̻̜̤͘u̇ͪͯͩ̃͌̒̊̾͆҉̷̡̳̞̳̣̹͠s̢̙͖͔̙̻͓̹̣̜̯̘̫̘͉͚̙͔̅ͤ̑ͦͦ̄̒̅ͤ̽́̇͒́ͪͬͥ̕͞ͅ ̷͉̮̹̹̾̃̀̐̍ͦ̅̈̅̿̒̔̉ͯ͌̒̂̕͘s̡͔͚̘̲̘͈͙̠̫̖̠̠̲̃͌ͣ̀͊͟͜͞î̢̢͔͙̟̭̘̞̬̖͍͙̿͌̽̂̀̊ͩ̓̈̉̄̀́͠t̸̶̛̺͕̜̖̜̮̣̗̝̖̗̘̳̣͑͐̈̎ͣ̒ͮ̎ͥ̿ͪ̽̽ͨ̎͑̇̉̀ ̬̰͕͈̺̳͎̜̺̣̹̺̫̬̝̗͚̃͊͊͊̀͞a̯̥̠͔ͫ̋͐̓ͣ̌ͬ̿͆͜͢͝m͛̈́ͩ̏̋҉͎̟̫͔̩̥̙̭͓̝̫͔͡ͅe̛̼͎̗͙̻̖̳̺̖̩͓͗̒͐ͬ͝t̷̶͚̥̣͈̻̟̲͓̜̘͈̃͊̈̃ͩͮ̌̓̍̍̃̄ͣͭ̏̑ͭ͘͡ ̢̨͓͚̻̻͍̝͉͇̱͚͓ͩͩͥ͐̚͜͡b̸̹̜͓̳̗̩͙̳͋ͮͨ̇̅ͫͬ̃̀̑̆̿͗̑̚i͔͖̦͓͎ͧ͆ͮ̄͆̇̽̈́̋ͣͯͬ̅͊͐͗̓̀͝b̵̴͙̰͉̮̲̝̖̦͓̲͚͍̊͗̇͆̚ͅe̦̼̺̜̗̗̱͔̩̲̝̦̳̩̘̱͋̅̈́͐ͬͫͪ͑ͦ͗͐͘͟ṅ̸̵̨̞͓̭̠̘͍͎̭̦͚͖͚̰͖͇̘̙̳̝̽̔ͮͦ̚d̸͉̮̥̩̠̪̯̫͔̖̳͗ͯͫ̅ͬ̄̎̒͌͆͌̎̀u̒̇ͤͨ҉̢̦̬̺̦̣̗̭̣͍̻̥̫̟̘̝̗͙́͢m̶̸͉̗͉̞ͥ̉̐͆̃ͭ̅ͮ́.ͤ͌̓̅ͫ͜͏̨̼̫̝͖̲̣̘̥͓̝̯͇̭̲̱̲͉̜͢͠

levesterz
wowo you all just broke the post barrier grats
Blitzfrog
Messing with forums is life
kai99
cool stuff
abraker
Oh no. I remember this. It ended with 3 silences last year. Shit got so bad the entire page was black crypto
kai99

abraker wrote:

Oh no. I remember this. It ended with 3 silences last year. Shit got so bad the entire page was black crypto
lmao. OT testing the limits of forums
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

I get a hunch you were part of this
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

I get a hunch you were part of this
I prob was, but don't remem for sure. I might have just posted a bit it and then it evolved into a sentient abomination of its own. No way to find out as it was needed to be put down by the forum wide special ops tactical forces.
Blitzfrog
Did you know I was part of that special ops tactic that closed that trash?
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Memory is faint. Please tell me more.
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Memory is faint. Please tell me more.
I was the one who issued silences