forum

How is this not FC? ;-;

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Naesy
https://youtu.be/_lpXFHaxqs8

I have never finished an beatmap and had my heart racing as fast as this. Thought I was guna pass out lmao.

I was a little upset tho when I realized this wasnt FC. I cant tell what I missed :?
Could someone point it out please <3

Also if anyone has any tips on how i can improve that would be amaze, though I don't have a hand cam so it might be difficult to judge my technique.

Oh.. and soz for being a noob. Plz forgive me
Supairo
You have released a slider early at ~0:49, meaning that this slider end granted you only a 100 and did NOT count towards your combo. Meaning you're one combo less than normal. Try to stay on it until the end next time.

Hopefully that answers your question!
Kyrari
But that's an FC?

Not seeing the problem here.

Supairo wrote:

You have released a slider early at ~0:49, meaning that this slider end granted you only a 100 and did NOT count towards your combo. Meaning you're one combo less than normal. Try to stay on it until the end next time.

Well this is the real answer anyway.
Jukkii
Please note that your score is still considered an FC
Topic Starter
Naesy
Thanks for fast answers :D
Topic Starter
Naesy

Supairo wrote:

Uhh how did you manage to spot that anyways? Watched it several times and couldnt see it
Supairo
If you want to know, there's an Edit button at the bottom right of your post, it can avoid double posting. Oh, and welcome to the forums!

For that, it's actually hard to spot. You need to pay attention at the slider numbered 5. You stayed on it, but you released your Keyboard button too early, resulting in a 100. The game only shows Full Combo if you get the Maximum Combo possible (262x). Anything below will not show it.
kai99

Supairo wrote:

If you want to know, there's an Edit button at the bottom right of your post, it can avoid double posting. Oh, and welcome to the forums!

For that, it's actually hard to spot. You need to pay attention at the slider numbered 5. You stayed on it, but you released your Keyboard button too early, resulting in a 100. The game only shows Full Combo if you get the Maximum Combo possible (262x). Anything below will not show it.
Basically this.

Yet, because you've technically never broken combo, it is considered as an FC.
I Give Up
An fc is an fc even if its not a "perfect" one.
Nattsun

NaesyBaes wrote:

https://youtu.be/_lpXFHaxqs8

I have never finished an beatmap and had my heart racing as fast as this. Thought I was guna pass out lmao.

The feel when clicking circles vaguely to the beat makes you THAT nervous.

Oh.. and soz for being a noob. Plz forgive me

You are here forever, enough time to become less "nooby".