Doubutsu Biscuits x PPP - Youkoso JAPARI PARK e (TV size ver

posted
Total Posts
show more
Arrival
Remind me next wednesday to come ! (Can't qualify the first BN week) :D
Skylish
Sorry to interfere:

Based on p/5972672, the claim from alacat about the Title concerning the presence of (TV size ver), the title has changed AFTER the bubble from tasuke.

However I disagree with alacat's idea since the official website does not contain any wordings of 'TV size ver'.

Therefore, Arrival may need to check with the metadata issue, and has to RE-BUBBLE the mapset even the title is correct because certain changes were done AFTER tasuke's bubble.
alacat

Skylish wrote:

Sorry to interfere:

Based on p/5972672, the claim from alacat about the Title concerning the presence of (TV size ver), the title has changed AFTER the bubble from tasuke.

However I disagree with alacat's idea since the official website does not contain any wordings of 'TV size ver'.

Therefore, Arrival may need to check with the metadata issue, and has to RE-BUBBLE the mapset even the title is correct because certain changes were done AFTER tasuke's bubble.
That is not from official website but official YouTube. We can take the information from YouTube if it's a official. Then, IamKwaN and me confirmed about title of this song. so the metadata is correct.

Arrival
Alright everything is fine but considering the Metadata change, i'll rebubble. I think you can ask tasuke for a recheck.

泡 !
Topic Starter
butter0414

Arrival wrote:

Alright everything is fine but considering the Metadata change, i'll rebubble. I think you can ask tasuke for a recheck.

泡 !
Thanks~!!
tasuke912
Qualified!
Topic Starter
butter0414

tasuke912 wrote:

Qualified!
Thanks!!!!!!!!
komasy

tasuke912 wrote:

Qualified!
ありがとうございます!
alacat
おめでとうございます :)
Skylish
おめでとう!
I still remember komasy asking me for modding this mapset before lol, nice job! :D
komasy

Skylish wrote:

おめでとう!
I still remember komasy asking me for modding this mapset before lol, nice job! :D
Yeah :)

Good luck with BN's work!
Arrival
Congrats :)
yuzu__rinrin
わーい!
Topic Starter
butter0414
Thank you everyone!!! :cry:
Chromoxx
初ランクドおめでとうございます!
Topic Starter